Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

"I Made Love To About 50 Little Boys"---confessions Of A Catholic Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Made Love To About 50 Little Boys"---confessions Of A Catholic Priest (599 Views)

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Made Love To About 50 Little Boys"---confessions Of A Catholic Priest by Niflheim(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
QUESTION: What do you call a man who sleeps with little boys and then thanks his god that he is not an immoral atheist?

ANSWER: A hypocrite

FULL STORY:

The Catholic order that runs an all-boys junior and senior high school with more than 500 students has settled lawsuits from five men who alleged that five monks, including a former headmaster, had sexually abused them.

Six additional lawsuits are pending against the Order of St. Benedict of New Jersey and St. Mary's Abbey, which runs Delbarton School in nearby Morris Township. Three were filed Tuesday.

Details of the settlements, made over the past couple of months, were not disclosed.

A priest at the center of eight of the lawsuits allegedly admitted to having sexual encounters with about 50 boys, according to documents filed with the lawsuits in Morris County Superior Court here.
That priest, Timothy Brennan, is accused in three of the settled cases and five pending complaints. He was convicted 30 years ago of aggravated sexual contact with a 15-year-old Delbarton student.

Delbarton School, about 30 miles west of New York City, opened in 1939.
The abuse outlined in the suits allegedly took place while most of the victims were students at Delbarton or St. Elizabeth of Hungary in Linden, which the order had managed in an agreement with the Newark Archdiocese, according to an order spokesman.

The 11 lawsuits include accusations from 10 men and one woman who said Brennan abused her while she was a student at St. Elizabeth elementary school. Eight clerics who belonged to the order were accused of sexual assault or sexual abuse that allegedly took place from 1968 through 1984.

Allegations in six of the 11 lawsuits were related to St. Elizabeth's. The Archdiocese of Newark also was named as a defendant in those cases; spokesman Jim Goodness declined to comment.

One of the accused is Luke Travers, a priest who was Delbarton's headmaster more than a decade ago. He was the subject of allegations filed in a civil complaint filed six years ago, accusations stemming from the late 1970s, long before he was headmaster.

Twin brothers who lived on the grounds of the Delbarton School, where their father was a teacher, filed the complaint. They announced the lawsuit March 20, 2012, on the lawn of the Morristown courthouse.

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:........................................https://www.freep.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/06/01/catholic-high-school-sex-boys-lawsuits/664644002/

Re: "I Made Love To About 50 Little Boys"---confessions Of A Catholic Priest by thesicilian: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
He didn't make love to them, he raped them.
Re: "I Made Love To About 50 Little Boys"---confessions Of A Catholic Priest by Martinez19(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Such stupidity and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: "I Made Love To About 50 Little Boys"---confessions Of A Catholic Priest by Judybash93(m): 4:07am On Oct 29, 2020
No. First, he didn't make love to them, he had carnal knowledge of those little kids and he is a freaking pedophile. No amount of words can be enough to justify such atrocity. Calling the man a hypocrite is just sugarcoating his crime.

(1) (Reply)

Model Marisa, Receives Death Threats After Posing Naked In Front Of Iconic Wall / Should I Also Pay My Tithe From A Monthly Contributions (Adashe) I Collected? / Why Do Some Demons Seem Hard To Be Defeated??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.