Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) (38872 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by officialwdhtvv: 5:33pm On Jan 28
Video capturing the moment a Muslim man named Nabil Absi, entered a Catholic Church in Quebec, Canada, and proceeded to perform Islamic prayers is currently trending online.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGNTzcrqPs

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by muyico(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28
He wanna cause trouble but leave him alone!

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Moblux(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28
They can do this to others but can't tolerate others this way.

415 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28
The man in question may not even be a Muslim because no muslim with a working brain will do such.

Moblux:
They can do this to others but can't tolerate others this way.

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28
What's the difference between them?

For those of you quoting me and commenting thrash, if only you know that Catholics and Muslims get along better than Catholics and Christians.

Have you no knowledge of the relationship between Islam and Catholicism? undecided
Have you no knowledge of the Catholic Inquisition?

Don't put your fingers in my mouth tonight.

Most of you just detest the truth.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28
Westerhoffe:
What's the difference between them?

It's clear

A Christian can't do that in a mosque and leave the premises alive

🤕

290 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by tommy589(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28
He wants their reaction and it was nothing negative

Their restraint in the face of provocation will surely encourage some to try Christianity

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28
old papa attention seeker.

BUT... It is far better than going to a Catholic church to shoot everybody like the one that happened at Owo, Ondo state on 5th June, 2022.
Till today No investigation, No arrest, No justice. Another forgotten genocide.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by slaawomirr: 7:20pm On Jan 28
Damnnn niggar

Nice one

Lets practice the love for humanity not religion

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by nony43(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28
Northern Nigerian Muslims won’t tolerate this in their Mosques if a Catholic came to pray.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28
He was trying to prove something there to some people

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by bluefilm: 7:20pm On Jan 28
He must be one of these numerous useless attention seeking tiktokers

16 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28
Na that side na.

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by yinkeys(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28
That’s a maa ad man
Disrespectful to other peoples belief and customs

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28
If the turntable, can a Christian try it in a mosque and leave there whole?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28
lipsrsealed
Meanwhile their brothers down here would have declared it as haram and dem for don stone am..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by yinkeys(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28
bluefilm:
He must be one of these numerous useless attention seeking tiktokers
I guess so
Anything to trend

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by smyo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28
officialwdhtvv:
Video capturing the moment a Muslim man named Nabil Absi, entered a Catholic Church in Quebec, Canada, and proceeded to perform Islamic prayers is currently trending online.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGNTzcrqPs
Troublesome people

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by hammer567: 7:22pm On Jan 28
IT IS A WAY OF DISRESPECT.

PASSIVE AGGRESSION

THEIR TERRORIST RELIGION AS THEM TO DO DAT.

CAN CHRISTIAN DO DAT TO THEM, AND SURVIVE?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Dbegining: 7:22pm On Jan 28
We've said it before and we'll keep on saying it.

Islam and Muslims need reforms. I mean, these guys can't take half of what they dish out.
Imagine what would have happened if the tables were turned.

Now let me give you a case scenario.......

One time in the University of Ibadan, a Christian, I don't know what came over her( probably she thought she was in the south West and so they be sensible )

So, she went into a mosque and I think prayed

She had to be carried away by security when they almost lynched her. She didn't blaspheme or anything like that.

These guys are killers and potential killers.

And if any of you come here and shout islamaphobia, Devil go do you ad thing this evening.

These guys must stop the gaslighting and look inward and reform

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28
If a Christian does same in a mosque he will be beheaded. His brothers won't cobdem this nw.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Daniel058(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28
He should be arrested I believe he is going there as a spy with 99.99 intention to harm the innocent Christians. 99% of all Muslim re Terrorists waiting for the opportunity to strike .

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by hafeeanubasy: 7:23pm On Jan 28
I am a Muslim but this is RUBBISH.

He probably has psychiatric Illness!

One lady entered University of Ibadan central mosque in 2010 too while jum'ah was going on a Friday and she started preaching .

I think they later discovered she had psychiatric illness

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by frankson1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28
I'd still choose this way than to go in with automatic rifles to shoot and kill people. But, I doubt he's a Muslim.

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28
These lunatics who call themselves the faithfuls of religion of peace do to Christians what they will never tolerate from anyone!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Oscarchims: 7:24pm On Jan 28
Wahala... Anyway, there's tolerance in Canada

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by bluefilm: 7:25pm On Jan 28
yinkeys:
I guess so
Anything to trend

I dey tell you

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Honestey: 7:25pm On Jan 28
If he tried that in Nigeria church, it's his obituary that will be trending now but so is a Christian daring to enter mosque in Nigeria shouting halleluuuuujah! It would be the last time he ever did it. However, we could allow peace to reign just like they did here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / RCCG Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagement