Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man (32076 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Opinionated: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by nairavsdollars(f): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Why is Dino afraid of waxing an album against the IGP?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Luizville(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
I don't like or support Buhari. But these men are not innocent.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by tolexy007(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Dino my man
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Factfinder1(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
until investigations are carried out and a judge that wasn't bribed pronounce you both free stop the noise
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by GoldenJAT(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Satan don fall for gutter match am! match am!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by worldgee: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Real drama king
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by fucktoto: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
yarimo:
Health wise DINO MELAYE is OK, federal high court please over to you

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour and his supporters are useful idiots.

please don't insult back, i'm fasting.

asalamyalekum, bro.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Celestyn8213: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
Na dem dem.. Don't be surprised if nothing happened at the end of the day.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Jamiualabi12(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
a bird of the same feather...GOD aren't stupid one like your parent whose gave birth to criminal likes you.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by dheilaw1(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2018
God can Neva be with you cos Nigerians have rejected you criminals
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Jaabioro(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2018
The conglomerate of thuggery breeders, ours politthievers ...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
yarimo:
Health wise DINO MELAYE is OK, federal high court please over to you

Gggeerrraahhh outta here bollock deluded ass hole.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by dheilaw1(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2018
lordkush:
direct federal high court to malami for bringing a fugitive maina back to civil service

advice them to prosecute miuetti Allah cattle breeders association. they took responsibility for benue killings

advice them to look the way of the famous apc
grasscutter babachair lawal

I don't even want to talk about kyari that chewed mtn bribe money, even the woman that bribed him was sacked because of the scandal

I don't want to even talk about nnpc baru with his fat asx sitting on $25billion

The list is endless. But if you can't do all these shove ur useless advice to the federal high court up your asx
how can you be so senseless to think Baru is sitting in 25B USD that is more than half of Nigeria's foreign reserve, how could you have allowed your hatred for Buhari to block your tiny reasoning faculty not to know that 1billion dollars can't be stolen successfully in this current Nigeria economy... I fear for your generation if your continue to reason this way

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by texzy(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Ournews:
@NAIRATREND

Dino Melaye and his mentor, Bukola Saraki, have been accused of running a criminal gang. He shared the photo above on IG and wrote;

''God is with us my man. Nothing to FEAR''.

Dino Melaye shares photo with Bukola Saraki, captions it

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/dino-melaye-shares-photo-with-bukola-saraki-captions-it-god-is-with-us-my-man-nothing-to-fear/

#Nairatrend

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Speakdatruth: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Dino and familiarity
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Festy4u(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2018
lordkush:
direct federal high court to malami for bringing a fugitive maina back to civil service

advice them to prosecute miuetti Allah cattle breeders association. they took responsibility for benue killings

I don't even want to talk about kyari that chewed mtn bribe money, even the woman that bribed him was sacked because of the scandal

I don't want to even talk about nnpc baru with his fat asx sitting on $25billion

The list is endless. But if you can't do all these shove ur useless advice to the federal high court up your asx

Absolute salvage!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Kobicove(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2018
This hypocrite undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by ehinmowo: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Saraki and Dino are ten times better than Buhari in matters of governance and intellect
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2018
Foolish people..Mumu dem
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by adewale9050: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2018
https://naijasingsong./2018/06/06/music-waleco-ft-oluwafizzy-the-love-kana-cover-mixed-by-johnbosco/

That the link to download this hot boy dat kanalize olamide ft wizkid kana music. Go download his song and support him and follow him on Instagram @walecoboy.
Young talented boy kill baddo beat very well.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Pcstradamus(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2018
Are you married bro? If your single, i can give you my sister. You deserve some accolades..
lordkush:

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by dokyOloye: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2018
akeentech:
To be sincere Dino is a disgrace to the Senate chamber and Nigeria as a whole. He hasn't done anything meaningful as a member of the upper chamber.
He's on record of having d highest number of bills and motions in this current senate.
Google is your friend.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by olaoreawofele: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Poor understanding of values expected of public officers.
You are stealing the commonwealth, blocking the progress of the nation for self-interest and you think god is with you. Kontinue
Ournews:
@NAIRATREND

Dino Melaye and his mentor, Bukola Saraki, have been accused of running a criminal gang. He shared the photo above on IG and wrote;

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/dino-melaye-shares-photo-with-bukola-saraki-captions-it-god-is-with-us-my-man-nothing-to-fear/

#Nairatrend
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by darlenese(f): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2018
trust me Dino doesn't need that nonsense on his neck . drama king
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Ournews:
@NAIRATREND

#Nairatrend
caricature government with deranged followers sotey dem dey package neck everyday now pose waka...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by akeentech(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2018
dokyOloye:
He's on record of having d highest number of bills and motions in this current senate.
Google is your friend.
What has he done for his constituency?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by mxpinky: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
What an illusion. How can God be with criminals?
God is with everybody
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by dokyOloye: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2018
akeentech:

What has he done for his constituency?
attracted fed govt college of Agriculture for his constituency among others.
B4 you go further, tell us d name of your own senator let's see if we can even remember his name.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Spexo001(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2018
lordkush:

zero chill
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Guestlander: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2018
God is with Nigerians otherwise how else can they survive with leaders like Dino and the other one who was hanging out with armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Atiku, Lawan, Mourn Abba Kyari / Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.