Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man (32083 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Beremx(f): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2018
grin

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by mbjsuki(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

I really wonder why we try to choose sides whenever these controversial polity issues come up! undecided

Saraki is not a saint, his history back to his father's and their hegemony in Kwara state leaves a distaste to one's mouth;

Melaye, such a terrible lawmaker making noise from both sides of the mouth. More drama than being concerned about those he represents;

The APC government - one filled with so much lies and deception. So much impunity! angry#

The PDP government, the terrible regime responsible for most of the problems we have found ourselves in currently.

SO WHY MUST WE TAKE SIDES ON ISSUES??

Can't we all just be balanced and fair thinkers for once? Analyzing issues as they come without sharing sentiments or whatsoever?

We all need to move beyond this...

Not until "brain" becomes an application available in playstore and on Google some may never be able to use it!
These guys are our problem,so I leave them to sort themselves out,period. We will be here by God's grace when they all leave office.
Beside what are we looking at? This are cases where facts from one camp has been presented and it's only fair that the other camp presents his own and a balance will be strike.
When PMB assumed office,he said,he is for nobody but he is for everyone! People deduced meanings to that. He steer clear of many issues including that of the election of the Senate president, yet people complained. Now this issue of Dino and Saraki,he did not wade in neither utter a word as usual yet people deduce this as witch hurting.
Why not leave matters to them and allow Us watch this season film!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Ingocof(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2018
Even when you are jailed God will still be with you
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by tbliss22(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Dino is just a funny legislator who I believe doesn't know his responsibility in the house, for crying out loud is he the only senator in the upper chamber?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by sweetlaw: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Dino don recruit another member into his Association of Trouble Makers Union of Nigeria of which he is the president.

lol
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by michoim(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
You will soon realize that Got is far away from you, and that He is angry with you everyday!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.