Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) (457 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by emekabros2: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
HOLY GHOST CONVENTION 2018

The Miraculous God:
One leg was not the same as the other, but after prayers by Apostle Suleman this night, see what God did. THERE IS POWER HERE.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/lady-drops-her-clutcheswalks-unaided.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by pacifique(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
God has never failed Those who trust in Him.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by thesicilian: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Not doubting sha, but it would have been nice to see the doctor's report that said she needed the crutches in the first place.
Re: Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by overdrive(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
The more you look.......
Re: Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by Giddymoney(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please guys how can I create a topic
It's urgent
Re: Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by sulasa07(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Action Choreography
Re: Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
this type of miracle is really disturbing undecided
Re: Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by SoapQueen(f): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
pacifique:

Yes o, my brother. God is indeed truly marvelous.
Re: Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
pacifique:

I hear this statement a lot and it sounds very good on the surface but becomes meaningless when probed, maybe you can explain something to me sir

can you tell me what can only happen to someone God has failed but can never happen to someone God didn't? please give answers based on something testable and verifiable eg "Only someone God failed would fail a school exam/get hit by stray bullet/be electrocuted/burn alive"

Now let's attempt to connect your post to the OP, how does this statement of yours apply to people like Ayefele?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Is A Dogwash: Daddy Freeze Tells Bishop Oyedepo / Metaphor, Allegory And Interpretation Problem: A Dumb And Dubious Move. / The Mind Of An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.