Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (12462 Views)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / Why Israel Has The Most Advanced Military On Earth - New York post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
My love for this country is top notch. Unlike their american counterpart, they make less noise and let their weapons do the talking. Don't be deceived by what CNN and FOX tell you about Americas military might, that's what they want the world to know. Their Air force is no where that of Russia, only their navy stands a chance. Their mission and vision is to put fear in the minds of frail nations.

Ordinary childsplay threat from North Korea, they almost peed their pants and President Trump tried his best to hold peace talks. USA is a country PR China will turn into dust in a blink of an eye. Is real can do same but they are allies But that isn't still enough to bring Russia to its knees. cheesy. Oh did I forget Pakistan? See what Putin did in Syria ? Nobody dared question them.

Picture 1 showing a T-14 Armata far better than the merkava MK-4 of israel the M1A2 SEP of the U.S. Even the UK's challenger doesn't come close.

Pictures 2 and 3 showing the T-90. One hell of a monster.

For the sake of time and stress, I will focus only on a few of the Russian army might

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Or what can you say about their 2A-18-D 30

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by powerkey: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mortar is useless in today's military
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nona SVK

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
powerkey:
I'm not done yet. Those are the basics.

1 Like

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
powerkey:
The TS4 Tyulpan Is a self propelled mortar. Pics 1

2S5 Giatsint
They've got 2S3 Aksiya
Malka, 2vs4 Koalatsiyas, 2s1 gvodiska and so many more. They have them in their thousands.
They are the masters of tanks

1 Like

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Rocket Artilleries

BM27 Uragan

Tornado G

Tornado S

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
TOS 1

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Vianna:
My love for this country is top notch. Unlike their american counterpart, they make less noise and let their weapons do the talking. Don't be deceived by what CNN and FOX tell you about Americas military might, that's what they want the world to know. Their Air force is no where that of Russia, only their navy stands a chance. Their mission and vision is to put fear in the minds of frail nations.

Ordinary childsplay threat from North Korea, they almost peed their pants and President Trump tried his best to hold peace talks. USA is a country PR China will turn into dust in a blink of an eye. Is real can do same but they are allies But that isn't still enough to bring Russia to its knees. cheesy. Oh did I forget Pakistan? See what Putin did in Syria ? Nobody dared question them.

Picture 1 showing a T-14 Armata far better than the merkava MK-4 of israel the M1A2 SEP of the U.S. Even the UK's challenger doesn't come close.

For the sake of time and stress, I will focus only on a few of the Russian army might

Because of this beautiful post, by the authourity & power vested on me by the oracles in the forest of the irunmoles, I hereby declare you - my consort. kiss grin kiss grin kiss

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
OTR 21 Tochka

9K7 Iskander

6 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
9k7 Iskander

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anti Aircraft Artillery
9k22 Tungunsta

9k33 0SA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
S 300 V Antey-300

3 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
They've got the BMP3 ,BMP2, BMP1
2k4 KUB, SZU Shilka, 23/NKOR and lots more.

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Tank Destroyers
9P149 Shturm-S/SM

9P157-2 Khrizantema-S

9P163M-1 Kornet-T

Kornet-D

1 Like

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Aircraft Carriers
Kamaz Typhoon

Bulat (APC)

BTR-80/82A

Iveco LMV

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
ZiL-4334

KamAZ-65225

DT30 Vityaz

PTS-2 (amphibious)

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
MTU-90

TMM-3

1 Like

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
EOV-3521

BMR-3M

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Ab025(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
well, if i had to choose....i like Russia compared to USA.....but that doesn't mean i like war!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
GAZ-3351 Los

PMP

Ural-43206

KamAZ-6350 Mustang

1 Like

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
EOV-3523

RKhM-4

Nebo-SV/SVU

1L219M Zoopark-1

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by elshanAutos: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Russia is the greatest country on earth.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
elshanAutos:
Russia is the greatest country on earth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by phlame(m): 4:42am On Jun 07, 2018
TBH, I Love Russia but comparing their Military to United States Armed Forces should be termed as "THE JOKE OF THE CENTURY"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2018
phlame:
TBH, I Love Russia but comparing their Military to United States Armed Forces should be termed as "THE JOKE OF THE CENTURY"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by seunny4lif(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2018
phlame:
Becos you don't see Russians creating diff pages about their weapons abi?
Even your almighty US and Europe cant travel to space without Russia.
Just last night prove that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Hujosi: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
seunny4lif:

Becos you don't see Russians creating diff pages about their weapons abi?
Even your almighty US and Europe can travel to space without Russia.
Just last night prove that.
What that OP even displayed is less than 5% of astonishing weapons the Russians had in their arsenal. All those one na still child's play for their true military might.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by JUHABACH: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2018
*sigh* too many kids on NL these days.

3 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by scully95: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Vianna:

Even their Naval forces stand zero chance and now nothing but a sitting duck occupying large space on the ocean, in other words terrorizing the beautiful fishes and sea creatures. By going through the new weapon systems of the Russian federation and I love these four the most

A nuclear powered cruise missile with basically unlimited range
A nuclear powered unmanned submersible with intercontinental range, very high speed, silent propulsion and capable of moving a great depths
A Mach 10 hypersonic missile with a 2’000 kilometer range (named: Kinzhal)
A new strategic missile capable of Mach 20 velocities (named: Avangard)

https://www.nairaland.com/4376590/putins-stunning-revelations-new-russian

What is the implication of these new weapons ?

1. It moves aircraft carriers into the niche of pure power projection against weak and defenseless adversaries;
2. It makes classic CBGs as main strike force against peer completely obsolete and useless, it also makes any surface combat ship defenseless regardless its air-defense capabilities.
3. Sea Control and Sea Denial change their nature and merge. Those who have such weapon, or weapons, simply own vast spaces of the sea limited by the ranges of Kinzhal and its carriers.

The only thing left in the anglozionist empire's force is the Triad forces (The nuclear forces) and trust me S-500 is specifically designed to deal with that.. If outdated soviet built and Pantsir (just one or two up to date) anti-missile defense system is able to stop 70% surprise attacks from the anglozionist empire. Their Triad forces stand very low chance. It's now glaring Russia with its IAMD (Intergrated Air-missile defense systems) would be able to stop at least 95% of the Triad forces attacks. What about the 5%.. Just what is needed to get a reponse from Russia and they have too much of that in the cooler!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Vianna:

Wars are fought and won in the mind.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Argentina VP Kirchner Sentenced To Six Years Jail Term Over Fraud / Yahoo, Fortnite Quit China Amid "Challenging Environment" / 4 Killed In California Shooting Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.