Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

‘This Is Not My Sweat’ – Man Says As He Returns Lost #80k In Kastina State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘This Is Not My Sweat’ – Man Says As He Returns Lost #80k In Kastina State (288 Views)

Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner / Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina / Man Steals N1.7m Hospital’s Microscope, Sells It For N5,000 In Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘This Is Not My Sweat’ – Man Says As He Returns Lost #80k In Kastina State by correctbae: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
A Facebook user, Sumayya Lawal got surprised by the acts of a good samaritan who returned a misplaced money. Sumayya recounted how her friend misplaced #80k yesterday at the market, after asking around without getting any positive result. The next day, they went back to where they alighted from bike and Adamsy as she called him told them to hold on, he left then later returned with the stolen money. He gave it to them saying despite the fact that he doesn't have up that amount, he can't use it because it is not his sweat.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/06/this-is-not-my-sweat-young-man-says-as-he-returns-misplaced-80k-in-kastina-state/

Sumayya wrote:

Adamsy The Good Samaritan!!!
So Yesterday My Friend Lost 80k After We Dropped From A Bike. We Didn't Noticed On Time Until We Enter Inside Market. We Later Went Back To Where We Dropped, Asked Around But No One Saw The Money. We Went Back Today To Still Ask Again. Immediately This Guy (Adamsy) Said He's Coming And Rode Off. He Later Came Back With Money In His Hand And Ask Us The Denominations. We Told Him And He Handed The Money Over To Us Exactly How It Was. He Then Said "Mallama(Miss), I Am Not Above This Money And I Don't Have Such Amount But This Is Not My Sweat And I Can't Keep It" Tears Dropped From My Eyes.
People Like Adamsy Are Very Rare Wallahi. May God Bless Him Abundantly

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/06/this-is-not-my-sweat-young-man-says-as-he-returns-misplaced-80k-in-kastina-state/

Re: ‘This Is Not My Sweat’ – Man Says As He Returns Lost #80k In Kastina State by nellybadas: 3:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Good gesture

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army: Fake Soldier Nabbed In Lagos / NHRC To Inspect Detention Cell Of Police Commands / Evans Abandoned As Lawyer Withdraws From Kidnap Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.