Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Am Jose Mourinho And I Don't Change - Jose To Be Nigeria New Coach In 2014 W/c - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Am Jose Mourinho And I Don't Change - Jose To Be Nigeria New Coach In 2014 W/c (938 Views)

Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? / Jose Mourinho Cannot Be The Best Coach In The World / Jose Mourinho The Best Coach In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Jose Mourinho And I Don't Change - Jose To Be Nigeria New Coach In 2014 W/c by matoyeh(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2010
I am Jose Mourinho and I don't change - I arrive with all my qualities and my defects

New real boss Jose Mourinho.

My dear reader, how will you feel if NFL announce Morinho as Super Eagle's new coach before 2014 world cup festival?
Re: I Am Jose Mourinho And I Don't Change - Jose To Be Nigeria New Coach In 2014 W/c by tubabie(f): 4:21pm On May 31, 2010
Your post/question sounds somewhat needless(trying to be diplomatic tongue ) am afraid.
And its NFF not NFL.
Re: I Am Jose Mourinho And I Don't Change - Jose To Be Nigeria New Coach In 2014 W/c by chelseabmw(m): 1:00am On Jun 07, 2010
@poster
u do not need to fool ur self
Re: I Am Jose Mourinho And I Don't Change - Jose To Be Nigeria New Coach In 2014 W/c by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
with the kind of salaries we are payign lagerback who knows, papa goodluck can swing in a few million USD for a campaign with The Special One and he will come running here, we can afford to pay him 3 times what he is getting now, trust Naija grin it is not far from them to do
Re: I Am Jose Mourinho And I Don't Change - Jose To Be Nigeria New Coach In 2014 W/c by dominique(f): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2010
who're we kidding here. jose don't do national teams. even if, he won't come to here,
Re: I Am Jose Mourinho And I Don't Change - Jose To Be Nigeria New Coach In 2014 W/c by dyabman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
Wubbish! grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Expect From The Champions League Final Between Barcelona & Man U / I Used Koscielny Because Of Osaze Odemwingie - Arsene Wenger / El Clasico: Messi Vs Ronaldo ...things You Have To Know About This Derby Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.