Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr (19387 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Speakdatruth: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Oya Rohr, you lied, you should be worried
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Viking007(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2018
This is hilarious, you are not ready now, but you will be in 10 days?? This is a competition that comes up every 4 years! Teams prepare for this within that 4 years gap!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by santopelele(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Dont worry yet, relax, u will be worry when croatia will trash u 4 kpondon, then ur eye go open
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
oga e never reach to call him a dog nah.
i was nt also happy that they lost, some people were saying that the match was nt important, so my question was if the match was nt important then why did we have to play it? some teams are already in Russia so we could have as well gone by now...
Its not important in the sense dat, its not a must win game. Its a preparatory match to try out players and different formation.
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by prosnadis(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Keep quiet. Are u the one who qualified us for the World Cup.
megrimor:
See mumu coach
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by konkonbilo(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2018
sad what people fail to understand is Nigeria don't a have a good team or squad and we are no threat to any team in our group...just take a look at the quality of players in our team and tell me how many of them are in good clubs in Europe even the ones that have below average clubs aren't even starting for their clubs and you want to go beat a team like Croatia that has one of the best midfield in the world,very energetic team....it's just a pity that is the set of players that will be wearing this our precious Jersey

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by dbanj07101994: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Enroll Today!!!

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by geezynoni: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2018
elChapo1:
you have to be worried my guy, 3 straight losses against European teams is a cause for concern. The smartest thing about your team is the jersey!

The only smart thing u mean.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by jrusky(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2018
Since you are not worry no problem remember Nigerians will quote this word either to praise you or nail you during and after the world cup.

Just do your job no more draw or lose orelse make sure you carry your belongings on board Russia and when you loose just go straight to your country and your sack letter will be wire to you simple as that since you are not worry loosing matches because they are friendlies.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2018
santopelele:
Dont worry yet, relax, u will be worry when croatia will trash u 4 kpondon, then ur eye go open
Check our signature in blue just here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by emmydee(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2018
Odion Ighalo will NOT score a goal at this World Cup!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by ipobarecriminals: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2018
undecided Useless team Not watching world cup Won't allow some ragtag peep to give me HPB.The best world cup nah USA 94/France 98 not this teletubbies one

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Not trying to divert.. but I need to do this.

Like for Akpu, Share for Amala
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Just losing friendlies back to back...

Na u sabi
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Trasadja(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Is this man related to Wenger ? because even if Arsenal loss 6 matches in a row...my man go still commend the players

grin
guy me self they think am
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by aribisala0(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2018
Stadium was virtually empty and it felt more like a training session
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Anfieldster(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2018
U must really be counting on magic to be ready. Nonsense talk
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Cyriloha(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Ndonu101:
Please stop benching the following players

Musa, Etebo, Ebuehi

The great Ebuehi played last match
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by oluwasegun007(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2018
OK.... Me am worried for your job....

Pikin and mama dey house.
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by oluwasegun007(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2018
OK.... Me am worried for your job....

Pikin and mama dey house.
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by iammarvellux(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Its laughable,

When the coach talks like this.

Nigerians are watching..
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2018
10 days nor far again... I wish the team the best.
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by okolet(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Only the coach knows what he's up to, but the players don't undecided
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by okolet(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2018
Cyriloha:

The great Ebuehi played last match

You don't understand the meaning of benching a player ni? undecided
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by 1BB007(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2018
na fine jersey we they wear upandan. Nothing upstairs. make them sha struggle enter quarter final sha
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by BluntBoy(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2018
All the losses are strategic.

After we beat Argentina, the world began to heap pressure on us by suddenly believing in us. Rohr knew the implication and quickly removed the pressure by experimenting with formations that made us struggle. Rohr knows the formation that would get us victory. The players know. The friendlies are merely to deceive our opponents, especially the Croatians who have deployed spies to watch the Super Eagles closely. As it is, our supposed weaknesses are known to the world. But when we face Croatia, they would notice that they have been deceived and before they can get their acts right, the Super Eagles will be up by a goal or two.

Just so you know, Simy is the very one Rohr is banking on to get the goals. Ighalo is being banked on to use his strength to trouble the opponents' defence.

Even with my expose, the Croatians will still not know the full strength of the Eagles. All they see are the weaknesses.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Cyriloha(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2018
okolet:

You don't understand the meaning of benching a player ni? undecided

Yes sir can you help me out ?

Explain biko
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by redangel2017: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2018
This coach dont even hav nigerian mentality.. Its even better to win all friendlies nd loss in world cup.. Cause nigerian we knw can not lift that cup.. That cup is for organized countries.. But loosing friendlies.. Nd u venture loose in this group stage.. Dnt step ur feet in nigeria cause even buhari will wait for u with stone at the airport.. U better be worried angry
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Zarazzini: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2018
So Arsene Wenger Has A Twin Brother M Nat Xpecting U To Be Worried Jare, Number 1, This Is Nat Ur Country, Number 2, Ur Salary Is As Regular As Day And Night, Buh Dnt Worry Coz U Will Be Worried When U Get Ur Sack Letter 4rm Nff After Bringing D Boys Back Home With 0 Point..Trash!!!
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
Segunade10:
Regina Daniels Celebrate Her Engagement Ring With Her Boyfriend Somadina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vj8VeoHWwQ
So this girl toto Don dey busy, I tot as much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9JAPREDICT BETTING: Register Now, Drop Your Username & Get N100 Activation Money / Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai / Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.