Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr (19391 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2018
Nigeria Needs Jose Mourinho Or Pep Guardiola, Gernot Rohr Should Go To Enyimba
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2018
Hemanwel:
If the Super Eagles gets a draw at the WC, to me, it's as good as they have won it.

If you think our coach has the magic wand to turn things around at the WC with those mediocre boys, then, you're on a looooong thing!

BTW:

From the 14th of gune to 19th of next month, I am a French citizen.
no wonder your June is spelt as gune..
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2018
Hemanwel:
If the Super Eagles gets a draw at the WC, to me, it's as good as they have won it.

If you think our coach has the magic wand to turn things around at the WC with those mediocre boys, then, you're on a looooong thing!

BTW:

no wonder your June is spelt as guns..
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Killurself: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2018
The chezch players are too physical they can injure our player, Nigeria play with caution throughout the match.
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by yinkeys(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Hemanwel:

BTW:

Français et Brasilia smiley
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by yinkeys(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
BluntBoy:
All the losses are strategic.

After we beat Argentina, the world began to heap pressure on us by suddenly believing in us. Rohr knew the implication and quickly removed the pressure by experimenting with formations that made us struggle. Rohr knows the formation that would get us victory. The players know. The friendlies are merely to deceive our opponents, especially the Croatians who have deployed spies to watch the Super Eagles closely. As it is, our supposed weaknesses are known to the world. But when we face Croatia, they would notice that they have been deceived and before they can get their acts right, the Super Eagles will be up by a goal or two.

Just so you know, Simy is the very one Rohr is banking on to get the goals. Ighalo is being banked on to use his strength to trouble the opponents' defence.

Even with my expose, the Croatians will still not know the full strength of the Eagles. All they see are the weaknesses.
We are so weak in set pieces.
Countries can get victory from us just by corner kicks or free kicks.
In the previous World Cup goals from Paul pogba and messi totally exposed us.
Now Gary Cahill did the same thing again.
Good luck to the team though
But I fear for them each time we concede a free kick or corner kick.

Croatia has hefty players, Mandzukic and the likes. I just don't know how we plan playing on that day.
We are short of options, too bad Moses Simon is injured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by yinkeys(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Datazone:
10 days nor far again... I wish the team the best.
Germany lost to Brazil & Austria of late
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by okolet(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cyriloha:

Yes sir can you help me out ?

Explain biko

Unless you Beg me first cheesy
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by 8stargeneral: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ur not worried because una sure of coming back with 8m US dollars shocked
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Someone on twitter said-"For someone who professes to be a Christian, Victor Moses sure has a problem with crosses".lol
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Thugzmoney: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike posted pictures of her generousity as she continues to give back to the society. The actress ownes a charity foundation "t_d_foundation" and she have been of help to those children in need who cannot afford three square meal a day. In the photos below, she ate with the children, giving them a sense of belonging and also fed them. She also took her time to share a brief message on Instagram concerning her charity projects.
Read below:"They wonder why i'm getting radically blessed. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.They wonder why me?. Little did they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot see.
At the beginning of last year, I put my knees to the ground and I asked God only one thing."Lord bless me in such a way that my blessings will sound like a lie and beyond their humanm comprehension." Today i can boldly say my God answered my prayers. I am now a physical evidence of God's supernatural blessings.I knew he listened when lines started to fall unto me in pleasant places. Indeed i have a beautiful heritage."

See photos below;
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/tonto-dike-shares-picture-of-herself.html?m=1
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by sucobaba(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Personally, I prefer we losing these "friendlies" and them boys put their feet on the ground.

Yeah, it's not good for confidence and morale but trust me.....we need everyone to be "humble" and less cocky.

If we had beaten Congo, England and Czech.... mouth go don dey run like person wey chop hot potatoes....we will win the world cup....we will shock the world. Expectations go don high so tey the pains of elimination go dey severe.

As it stands, if we crash out for group stage... people go say "we say it coming,they were poor from onset"

Our opponents at the tournament too should underrate us at their own peril......

This might be our best World cup outside 94( which we are hoping to replicate.....we killed it already with our KIT)
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Tjoccmars: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who will probably be the first keeper for the World Cup?
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by poseidon12: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
nuti:
Let’s tie this coach to the goalpost

It's not the fault of the coach that we are losing our games.
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Edonojie007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
BluntBoy:
All the losses are strategic.

After we beat Argentina, the world began to heap pressure on us by suddenly believing in us. Rohr knew the implication and quickly removed the pressure by experimenting with formations that made us struggle. Rohr knows the formation that would get us victory. The players know. The friendlies are merely to deceive our opponents, especially the Croatians who have deployed spies to watch the Super Eagles closely. As it is, our supposed weaknesses are known to the world. But when we face Croatia, they would notice that they have been deceived and before they can get their acts right, the Super Eagles will be up by a goal or two.

Just so you know, Simy is the very one Rohr is banking on to get the goals. Ighalo is being banked on to use his strength to trouble the opponents' defence.

Even with my expose, the Croatians will still not know the full strength of the Eagles.
My Guy Change Ur Name,you Are Not Blunt,but Sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by MrBONE2(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
Boothy WorldCup grin
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Sidney11: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
oga e never reach to call him a dog nah.
i was nt also happy that they lost, some people were saying that the match was nt important, so my question was if the match was nt important then why did we have to play it? some teams are already in Russia so we could have as well gone by now...

Hy bro
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sidney11:

Hy bro
hello sir.
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Sidney11: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
hello sir.

Good evening.

I chatted you concerning a number modification, if you can remember.
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sidney11:

Good evening.

I chatted you concerning a number modification, if you can remember.
i had issue with that account, i was banned, then along the line i opened another one...
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Sidney11: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i had issue with that account, i was banned, then along the line i opened another one...

Wen will it xpire?
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sidney11:

Wen will it xpire?
if i tell u self u will be transfixed, 2027...
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Sidney11: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
if i tell u self u will be transfixed, 2027...

Jesu. Wat for?
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by kmaster007: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
naija b like Chelsea... sacking coach is naija DNA.... u fuvk up u sack straight up
Re: I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr by Cyriloha(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
okolet:

Unless you Beg me first cheesy

.begging begging begging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai / Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 / Tanko Nuru Dies In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.