Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

3 Easiest Ways To Make Money As A Graduate In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Easiest Ways To Make Money As A Graduate In Nigeria (347 Views)

The 3 Easiest Ways You Can Make Money Online This 2023 / 3 Easiest Ways To Start A Business/hustle With No Money / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Easiest Ways To Make Money As A Graduate In Nigeria by micronut(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Do you know you don’t have to engage in crime to feed and live right, as a graduate while still waiting for Jobs? – That’s if you hate being self employed anyway.

Again, as a graduate today, with availability of information online, many of which most of us are accessible to, do you know you can make money effortlessly by just thinking out of box and being smart?

Yes, I’m not talking about online business cryto nonsense here or network cock and bull stories, I mean real legal ways where your little efforts give financial productiveness.

Well, today I would share with you 3 easiest ways to start making money legally as a graduate while you keep waiting for that big Job interview.

Here they are:

1. Agency Officer: I’m sure the words “Agency officer” are self explanatory. As an Agent, you are an Intermediary between a “buyer’ and “a seller” – In short you are the middleman.

For me, being an Agent is the cheapest Job I know a graduate could do easily. All it takes is to look for a sector you are good at and start facilitating sales.

Take for example, you can be an Agent in Agricultural sector, in Real Estate business, Education as Edu Consultancy Service owner, in trading etc.

Here, think of Land Agents, house rentage agents, sales agents. If you know what agent fee on rental or sales is today, you will know it’s not a small side ways to make money. Read more about this here.

http://naijalocals.com.ng/2018/06/06/3-easiest-ways-to-make-money-as-a-graduate-in-nigeria/

2. Digital Marketing: Now, this is closely related to agency but a bit different in scope and strategy. Let me help you understand it. The word digital Marketing may look a bit complex to many or sound technical, but the meaning is just very simple, forget whatever big English words they used. Lol, In clear terms, it simply means “selling or marketing products online”.

How do you go about this?

Follow me…

You see, today, almost everyone is looking for a digital marketer now, from online shops to fashion houses. Do you know anyone can become a digital marketer and you don’t need to go and be applying at anywhere and in fact you don’t need an interview? Lol.

You are the one selling for them, so you should be the boss.

Follow these 3 steps and thank me later.

1. Search for Local Clients: In digital marketing, the big deal is looking for Virtual customers or clients. They are somewhere, they need a service or a product not readily available, they come online to search and find your ads. You bargain on behalf of the seller, you deliver and you make good money for yourself.

2. Search for Local businesses: I’m sure you must have seen very beautiful locally made Furniture like Chairs, Beds, designed Cupboards, in your your next door streets, or beautiful clothes by your friends who are fashion designers or even cars from Motors dealers, these are your feeding channels. Do you know many of these people have products begging for patronage? This is good for you.

Do you know that on a car you sell for motor selling companies, you can make decent profits of no less than 200k? Oh… This is what a friend does with a good office and family. Research more or contact me for more details. Lol.

3. Selling Stories: Yes, stories are sweet you know. Not only to the listeners but also to the story tellers. You know you can make money from stories as a writer than you could imagine.

There are two types of stories you can sell.

You can read more on this here as well.

http://naijalocals.com.ng/2018/06/06/3-easiest-ways-to-make-money-as-a-graduate-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Make This Deadly Clickbank Mistake... / SaaS Startup: What Has Been Your Experience Selling To Institutions In Nigeria? / Oilprice Intelligence Report: Opec Losing Control After Libya Outages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.