Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Don't Make This Deadly Clickbank Mistake... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Make This Deadly Clickbank Mistake... (345 Views)

Are You Also Suffering From This? (deadly Mistake Affecting Sales) / 10 Paying Affiliate Sites As An Alternative To Clickbank To Make Money In 2018 / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Make This Deadly Clickbank Mistake... by nohitch: 12:47am On Jun 09, 2018
Do you know that owning a US clickbank account is like shooting yourself in the leg?

I will tell you why in a moment, but keep your eyes glued to this thread till the end and you’ll understand why..

But first let me tell you a story……

Sometime last year, when I decided to come out to the world with my clickbank knowledge, …
I met this dude, who wanted to begin earning from clickbank…..so I told him what to do and how to do it… I specifically hammered on him not opening a USA clickbank account…but due to information overload which was gotten from feeding from every available source of information, he refused to heed to my instruction and went ahead to open a USA clickbank account.. this was the beginning of his doom…

He was patient enough to build his earnings to $6000 in 4 months plus.. Then it happened…

When it was time to withdraw, clickbank requested for his SSN and TAX ID before remitting his funds…
Then he came running to me telling me he followed my instructions to the latter but met the brick wall of SSN and TAX ID……Ladies and gentlemen, that was how my friend lost his $6000 of 4 months plus hustle all because he thought his source was much more authentic than mine….

That is the sole reason, I don’t subscribe to overload of information. I stick to one, two or maximum of three sources and learn what I need, then I implement..
There are copy and paste freaks out there who’d depend on your anxiety to learn, your influx of steady traffic of shares and comments to survive.

It is better to learn from a reliable source, that will teach you:
1. How to choose the right niche to promote
2. How to promote to the right audience.
3. How to re-target the right audience without spending much.
4. How to select the right products to promote..do you know there are some products, you’ll promote and even if you stop promoting those
products, you’ll still be earning fractions of commissions simply because you have promoted those products before.
5. The same marketing method my careless friend applied which made him $6k, that you can equally apply in any business and see the
turnaround in that business today.
6. The mistakes many wannabe affiliate marketers make and won’t ever admit to you it is a mistake..

Want to learn all these today?

Then join our wonderful facebook group where learn the above and much more…
Here’s the link….https://web./cmlauncheracademy

P.S this is not some group for anyone who wants to see what it is like and walk out…the group is made for serious fellas who would be willing to implement what they have learnt…..

#peace..

(1) (Reply)

Gold Dust, Gold Bar And Rough Diamond For Sale In Serria Lonne / Google Launchpad African Incubation Programme For Top Seed-stage African Startup / How Much Do Nigerian Bank Charges ATM Withdrawal Outside Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.