Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The State Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Lagos (374 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) / Call Your Members To Order - Lagos CP Warns PDP Leadership In The State / Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Lagos by gunnersway(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please who did we offend in this life? Were our founding fathers cursed?
How come we behave like savages, all the traffic lights in Surulere local governments have spoilt due to no maintenance thereby causing all the animals behind the steering to cause mayhem creating unending traffic gridlock. I know millions of naira if not billions was used in installing those lights, why can't it be maintained?
From Obele junction down to Ojuelegba, Ogunlanya road, Bode Thomas, Ijesha/Kpako junction. Who the hell is Surulere Local Government chairman? Why can't he/ she do his work and make people have peace driving on this roads. You people make unreasonable trips and you see how Europe and even most African countries makes things easier for themselves. You come back and keep siphoning billions to your pockets. One thing I am sure of, there is life after here.
Re: The State Of Lagos by theenchanter: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Before asking if our founding fathers were cursed, why don't u play ur own part.

Check d street-light poles carefully, there should be a toll-free service line on one of them, call d line n they'll fix it.

(1) (Reply)

Vanguard Newspaper Dissociate Self From Ochereome's Tribalistic Facebook Post / Insecurity: There’s Limit To What We Can Do — Military / Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.