Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) (36738 Views)

CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Police Parade Native Doctor, Men Who Tortured Lady Over Missing iPhone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2018

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by hoodboy(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2018
could be the owner misplaced it and she picked it up, might not be a case of theft.

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Lagos corper
I came to check her name but botu
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Assassin101: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2018
corper thief
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2018
I think this young lady is being framed up. Don't always be quick to judge angry

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:
Sad that we are too quick and ready to judge without much insight into a issue. angry

She may have done it and she may not have. She may also have been the playful type that would pick up stuff you carelessly leave unattended to and want to playfully punish you to pay a ransom. She may even be a kleptomaniac who would steal something even though, they can afford it ....its all not enough to judge and disgrace such person but rather try to reason and help them out of the situation.

I read all through IG yesterday and I was pissed, this incident could lead to her comitting suicide if she cannot stomach the disgrace, we shouldn't be doing this to our fellow humans.

You didn't read the story did you?

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2018
There's truly hunger in the land
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Dearlordylordy! How is she gonna explain this to her parents? NYSC is first gonna dismiss her!
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2018
I did ....the 'she stole the phone while at NYSC camp and requested for N50K ransom to return the phone etc' except you got other stories?....I'm not quick to judge. My assumptions as to why she found herself in this situation stands though.

Fadiga24:

You didn't read the story did you?

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by sshyne(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2018
slawomir:
this story does not add up

There as being alot of people defending her on instagram, I think she's well known in Unilag as a model and they all said the same thing that she doesn't steal. The report made by the op could be false and people that knows what really happened defense her on instagram.
The poor girl was just a victim

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:
Sad that we are too quick and ready to judge without much insight into a issue. angry

She may have done it and she may not have. She may also have been the playful type that would pick up stuff you carelessly leave unattended to and want to playfully punish you to pay a ransom. She may even be a kleptomaniac who would steal something even though, they can afford it ....its all not enough to judge and disgrace such person but rather try to reason and help them out of the situation.

I read all through IG yesterday and I was pissed, this incident could lead to her comitting suicide if she cannot stomach the disgrace, we shouldn't be doing this to our fellow humans.

please, this is very urgent. hurry up and come and collect transport money, so you can be on ur way to YABA LEFT.

it's very urgent, please.

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2018
lol..i am sure she is a serial thief too.

Meanwhile video and animation pays if you have the necessary skills...Follow my thread link to learn

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2018
what a mess!
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2018
That hair sef fit hide 10 Iphones
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:
She may have done it and she may not have.

the fact that she was in possession of stolen goods is enough to get her arrested.

She may also have been the playful type that would pick up stuff you carelessly leave unattended

true, but then again you return the phone immediately... its a thief (who couldnt use the phone due to Icloud) that would return it a few weeks later.

to and want to playfully punish you to pay a ransom.

"punish" someone for leaving their phone unattended by asking for a 50K ransom?! are you serious?! and you think that should be described as what (if not theft plus extortion)?!

She may even be a kleptomaniac who would steal something even though, they can afford it

does it make such crime less of a crime?! a thief is a thief... whatever the reason they steal is irrelevant, and they need to get punished for their actions.

....its all not enough to judge and disgrace such person but rather try to reason and help them out of the situation.

if she had retruned the phone that same hr, yes probably.... but after few weeks?! hell NO! send this criminal to jail so she learns from her thieving mistakes.

its called CONSEQUENCES OF HER ILL ACTIONS....everybody should be accountable for what they choose to do. if she could stomach to steal a phone, then let her stomach the bloody disgrace, OR better yet, never think of taking something that aint hers in the future.

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by computer0810(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2018
GeeString:
She is on Nairaland...

...romance section to be precise
dis idiot deserve a ban
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2018
sisisioge:
Dearlordylordy! How is she gonna explain this to her parents? NYSC is first gonna dismiss her!

babe abeg we fit talk tonight, e get something wey I need to yan with you ooo
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2018
sshyne:
There as being alot of people defending her on instagram, I think she's well known in Unilag as a model and they all said the same thing that she doesn't steal. The report made by the op could be false and people that knows what really happened defense her on instagram.

as if popular people dont do crimes.... lol i laugh in Japanese! the need to trend and be with the latest ger at any cost, will have some people do much worse than steal a phone.

the issue here is that A) the THIEF asked for a ransom to give the stolen phone back and B) this babe was in possession of the stolen phone.... so, however you want to look at this issue, we can conclude that she either IS the thief OR works with the thief (aka accomplice to theft/extorsion)
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Teaser0904(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Legbegbe crew grin
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Zarazzini: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:

Please stop that kind of play if you have been doing it in the past. I have seen it result in death once.
People should learn not to play with strangers emotions. It is not anybody's business to punish a careless person.
This annoying attitude of demanding ransom at every opportunity must stop. She deserve whatever comes her way.

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Stevenson1(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:

Nothing you wrote has lead to the fact that she asked to be paid 50k before she returns someone lost but found item in your own excuse. nobody beat her, nobody abuse her. she was handed over to police to defend herself. Do the crime, Do the time. If na guy now, they would have beaten nonsense or maybe killed him by now.

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2018
See how this idiot just disgraced her family undecided
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2018
sshyne:

There is no difference between a thief and another who collects ransom for lost but found items. The real victim is the phone owner who was being threatened to part with 50k to "bail" her phone.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2018
hoodboy:
could be the owner misplaced it and she picked it up, might not be a case of theft.
I won't return your phone unless you give me 50k. She is a thief.

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2018
Valfrankie:
I think this young lady is being framed up. Don't always be quick to judge angry
Somebody framed the iphone into her bag and also framed her to demand for ransom.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked Hmmm this story be as e get. A thief agreed to meet openly in a restaurant on her NYSC Khaki?
Yes they do. They don't consider themselves thieves but won't return your item unless you agree to pay ransom.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2018
Was there any recording of the call to prove she requested the N50k? Was there an SMS? Why are we too quick to judge? The same way The Senate President Saraki is being accused of sponsoring crime just because a car has his name on the name plate, the suspect attended his daughter's wedding ....these are not proofs! Lets stop this.

Stevenson1:

Nothing you wrote has lead to the fact that she asked to be paid 50k before she returns someone lost but found item in your own excuse. nobody beat her, nobody abuse her. she was handed over to police to defend herself. Do the crime, Do the time. If na guy now, they would have beaten nonsense or maybe killed him by now.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2018
Jaybeee:
Abeg she dint steal it
Who cares how she got the phone. Anybody demanding for ransom is a thief.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Martin0:

babe abeg we fit talk tonight, e get something wey I need to yan with you ooo

Pls send me a mail...email is on profile. I hope all is well.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg where for me you up? Yeye kiss tongue

chiedozie198100:

please, this is very urgent. hurry up and come and collect transport money, so you can be on ur way to YABA LEFT.

it's very urgent, please.

60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51