Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) (37019 Views)

CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Police Parade Native Doctor, Men Who Tortured Lady Over Missing iPhone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

You are not reasoning as a man who went through hardened childhood should.

What she thought she could do was claim she saw the phone after it was misplaced. If I was also in her shoes I would have gone in person to receive the Ransome .
But no the person she wanted to collect that Ransome from wasn't that dumb. She stole that phone and after she couldnt use it, she decided to return it but at a 50k price. She thought she could use "missing phone" as cover up but that girl is a JJC criminal. For that phone to have stayed long with she's definitely a thief.
Why should you even demand money from me before you can return my property. Thats another crime on its own.
@NwaChibuzor060
You certainly do not know what I have seen in life; whilst you may think you are experienced in these sort of issues, you certainly have not experienced all possible scenarios. You should pray in life that neither you nor your loved ones are ever accused falsely, publicly disgraced and then judged fiercely and condemned by strangers on the road or online (like you are doing now) who heard only one side of the story.

A wise judgment can't be based on a single story, neither can a wise man be made from a single experience.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by donbenie(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
obailala:
And there again, that is you passing another judgment based on just another assumption.
Pray,which assumptions are you talking about?..was an iPhone not found with her or is that not an established fact?
If she did not STEAL the phone and she did not FOUND the phone,how did it end up in her possession then?..was she claiming it was planted on her?..
The problem with Nigerians is that they fail to realize that Extortion is a criminal act and will defend themselves if so accused..
We have heard from one party,let or her legions of supporters state her own version instead of just stating she is not a criminal..
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
They claimed she is with the phone. There is nothing in the video to prove that she is with the phone. I see a video of a lady in NYSC uniform rambling about she couldn't have taken the phone.

I havelearnt that it is better to wait for the full story. People can be mischievous. I am glad policemen are handling it.

MrBrownJay1:

the video is irrelevant, she was found with a STOLEN phone, while trying to pick up the ransom for that same STOLEN phone. how much more proof do you need that this babe is involved in whatever is going on here?!

here are simple questions for you:
- how did she get the stolen phone?! at best this is a crime of handling stolen good, isnt it?!
- why would she ask for 50K for the owner to get his phone back? at best this is extortion, isnt it?
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Well, na you know
Xisnin:

Yes, if the participants are mentally unstable and the police are bunch of dimwits
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
People can be stu-pid.

SamuelAnyawu:
shocked Hmmm this story be as e get. A thief agreed to meet openly in a restaurant on her NYSC Khaki?
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
donbenie:
Pray,which assumptions are you talking about?..was an iPhone not found with her or is that not an established fact?
If she did not STEAL the phone and she did not FOUND the phone,how did it end up in her possession then?..was she claiming it was planted on her?..
The problem with Nigerians is that they fail to realize that Extortion is a criminal act and will defend themselves if so accused..
We have heard from one party,let or her legions of supporters state her own version instead of just stating she is not a criminal..
You read in the report that she extorted 50k, can you swear on your life that that is true?

Let's even go back to the first story... You read in the report that she was in possession of a stolen phone, once again, can you swear on your life that she was truly in possession of a stolen phone?

Can you say you have never in your life heard a convincing story which you later found out was totally false when you heard the other side of the story?

Have you ever heard of the ALUU 4 incident?

Just pray that neither you nor your loved ones are ever accused falsely, publicly disgraced and then judged fiercely and condemned by strangers who heard only one side of the story.

And by the way, I did not say she wasn't a criminal, and neither did I also say she was. I only said the story doesn't add up and from my wide experience in life, I know better than to make conclusions before I hear the 2 sides of a story.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by virago(f): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
GuntersChain:
she collected it, she didn't steal it.

There's a saying in Yoruba - The person wey steal yam , person wey keep am and person wey chop from the yam are all thieves ( translated to pidgin English )
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:
Sad that we are too quick and ready to judge without much insight into a issue. angry

She may have done it and she may not have. She may also have been the playful type that would pick up stuff you carelessly leave unattended to and want to playfully punish you to pay a ransom. She may even be a kleptomaniac who would steal something even though, they can afford it ....its all not enough to judge and disgrace such person but rather try to reason and help them out of the situation.

I read all through IG yesterday and I was pissed, this incident could lead to her comitting suicide if she cannot stomach the disgrace, we shouldn't be doing this to our fellow humans.
We shouldn't be doing this to our fellow humans but we can and should steal from our fellow humans?
I love the way you think, though silly, still, I love it
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked Hmmm this story be as e get. A thief agreed to meet openly in a restaurant on her NYSC Khaki?
i doubt that, girls are their wahala, maybe they have snatched each other BF and this could be a setup.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Thugzmoney: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike posted pictures of her generousity as she continues to give back to the society. The actress ownes a charity foundation "t_d_foundation" and she have been of help to those children in need who cannot afford three square meal a day. In the photos below, she ate with the children, giving them a sense of belonging and also fed them. She also took her time to share a brief message on Instagram concerning her charity projects.
Read below:"They wonder why i'm getting radically blessed. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.They wonder why me?. Little did they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot see.
At the beginning of last year, I put my knees to the ground and I asked God only one thing."Lord bless me in such a way that my blessings will sound like a lie and beyond their humanm comprehension." Today i can boldly say my God answered my prayers. I am now a physical evidence of God's supernatural blessings.I knew he listened when lines started to fall unto me in pleasant places. Indeed i have a beautiful heritage."

See photos below;
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/tonto-dike-shares-picture-of-herself.html?m=1
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by themanderon: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
These girls can so steal. I remember when we were in camp one day one thing will get lost in their hostel.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by DrayZee: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
She didn't steal the phone.
From information I received, she collected it from one dude as a form of collateral when he didn't pay for a particular service rendered. On going through the phone, she discovered that it belonged to someone else and called one of the numbers she found phone (the number of the owner's sister).
She explained how she got the phone and then told the owner where to come retrieve it. On getting there, the owner and her associate began to accuse the girl of theft while taking a video of the girl.
There are many people who can vouch for this girl's innocence and this is simply a case of irresponsibility mainly on the part of instablog9ja who posted the video without even verifying the situation.

It's really unfortunate. Her life and career will be affected by this incident. This is probably an example of why people don't return lost items.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ff
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

A Lagos corps member was, today, handed over to the police after being accused of stealing a fellow corper’s iPhone 7 while they were still in the NYSC camp in Iyana Ipaja.

It was gathered that the phone went missing on the 21st of April, 2018 and after many weeks, the suspect reached out and allegedly demanded N50,000 from the owner for it to be returned. .

The two agreed to meet, today, at the Shoprite at Jakande, Lekki, Lagos. However, during the meeting, the suspect was nabbed and handed over to the police. It was alleged that she only decided to return the phone because she found it useless due to its iCloud inaccessibility.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10314/nysc-member-accused-of-stealing-an-iphone-handed-over-to-the-police-pictures/

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
sisisioge:

Pls send me a mail...email is on profile. I hope all is well.
eheh OK I go send am now
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Martin0:

eheh OK I go send am now

Responded.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Donald95:
She resembles Ụmụ nwanyị aka abụọ from Edo that is capable of stealing and selling your child at your slightest slumber.

Anyway, Who am I to judge, SHe is serving her father land in the best way she can, After all our heroes past we always talk about in the national Anthem were all Criminals
she was my roommate in camp. she stole nothing jare. sum1 that travelled to Zurich from camp and even own a car plus a huge Samsung phone. she may have picked the iPhone since there are many careless girls in the hostel
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
sisisioge:

Responded.
.... .
salute
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
mirexxx:
she was my roommate in camp. she stole nothing jare. sum1 that travelled to Zurich from camp and even own a car plus a huge Samsung phone. she may have picked the iPhone since there are many careless girls in the hostel
How did you know all these.? undecided
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by deeman001: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
'permit me to share this with ya' all. I'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this offer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand a lot of people will doubt me, have heard of a lot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itself worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by andyanders: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
It doesn't sound right to me. It could be a set up. She stole a phone and agreed to meet up with the owner while putting on her NYSC uniform on in person knowing fully well that it was a stollen phone doesn't add up to me.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

How did you know all these.? undecided
she's a friend and I'm also a Lagos Corper
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by andyanders: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
DrayZee:
She didn't steal the phone.
From information I received, she collected it from one dude as a form of collateral when he didn't pay for a particular service rendered. On going through the phone, she discovered that it belonged to someone else and called one of the numbers she found phone (the number of the owner's sister).
She explained how she got the phone and then told the owner where to come retrieve it. On getting there, the owner and her associate began to accuse the girl of theft while taking a video of the girl.
There are many people who can vouch for this girl's innocence and this is simply a case of irresponsibility mainly on the part of instablog9ja who posted the video without even verifying the situation.

It's really unfortunate. Her life and career will be affected by this incident. This is probably an example of why people don't return lost items.
This should be the truth. I pray Go gives her the strong mind to overcome this.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by andyanders: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
mirexxx:
I believed what you just stated. After going through this post, I found it very hard to believe what she been accussed of. How can she steal a phone and still put on her NYSC uniform to return a stolen phone knowing same to be stolen does'nt add up. It could be a set up. I pray she overcome this and doesn't hurt herself. People should go help secure her out.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
mirexxx:
she's a friend and I'm also a Lagos Corper
Or you're a fellow thief ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by tunize(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:
Sad that we are too quick and ready to judge without much insight into a issue. angry

She may have done it and she may not have. She may also have been the playful type that would pick up stuff you carelessly leave unattended to and want to playfully punish you to pay a ransom. She may even be a kleptomaniac who would steal something even though, they can afford it ....its all not enough to judge and disgrace such person but rather try to reason and help them out of the situation.

I read all through IG yesterday and I was pissed, this incident could lead to her comitting suicide if she cannot stomach the disgrace, we shouldn't be doing this to our fellow humans.
I respect ur opinion very well sir...but i have a question for?
1) if she is the type that plays according to you, when she saw the play has gone beyound what she expected why did she not return the phone(expensive joke is bad).
2)Dont you think she should have thought of the disgrace before involving her self in such a thing?
3)how can you reason with a thief?
4)did she in any way ask for help and was refused to be helped.
Am not judging her bit the truth is what is wrong is wrong in all tink before u act.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Tellemall: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

the fact that she was in possession of stolen goods is enough to get her arrested.

true, but then again you return the phone immediately... its a thief (who couldnt use the phone due to Icloud) that would return it a few weeks later.

"punish" someone for leaving their phone unattended by asking for a 50K ransom?! are you serious?! and you think that should be described as what (if not theft plus extortion)?!

does it make such crime less of a crime?! a thief is a thief... whatever the reason they steal is irrelevant, and they need to get punished for their actions.

if she had retruned the phone that same hr, yes probably.... but after few weeks?! hell NO! send this criminal to jail so she learns from her thieving mistakes.

its called CONSEQUENCES OF HER ILL ACTIONS....everybody should be accountable for what they choose to do. if she could stomach to steal a phone, then let her stomach the bloody disgrace, OR better yet, never think of taking something that aint hers in the future.

Do you mind that apologist rationalising theft?

So as a thief she deserves pity and not punishment by the law? People like that apologist are the reason why there are still so many thieves on the loose. Without law where is the order?

Who jokingly demands ransom after taking a phone several weeks earlier, if not a thief? Joke indeed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Xisnin:

Somebody framed the iphone into her bag and also framed her to demand for ransom.
The original owner of the phone might be owing the lady, and voluntarily gave her the phone as collateral. Unfortunately the person might have defaulted resulting to the lady holding onto the phone. Now not wanting to pay and being the shrewd fellow he is, he accused her of stealing the phone after they had arranged a meet up for the exchange. Think outside the box my friend. Have a good evening.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Krisddon: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
bigtt76:

Hanty pls stop speaking inglish hia! Since April fa?! Haba! She be thief joor!
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Valfrankie:
The original owner of the phone might be owing the lady, and voluntarily gave her the phone as collateral. Unfortunately the person might have defaulted resulting to the lady holding onto the phone. Now not wanting to pay and being the shrewd fellow he is, he accused her of stealing the phone after they had arranged a meet up for the exchange. Think outside the box my friend. Have a good evening.

Anybody can make up a story.
1. Going by your story, the creditor must have lent money to a total stranger and also choose to collect her money in a public place. That will make her one of the dumbest woman around. Most people won't even borrow their friends money.

2. The debtor in her foolishness also called the police to a public place rather than take them to the alleged creditor's house. My bad, your story ensures that neither the debtor nor the creditor knows each other's home or friends. That can't be true, how did she get the phone ransom in the first place?

Their transaction must have been done through advanced technology that allows people to physically exchanged stuff without physical contact. Maybe I am replying an alien's comment(in the sprit of thinking outside the box).

I will really like to watch a naive lawyer present such a scenario in front of a judge, it will be a skit to enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by charain: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
obailala:
How exactly does one steal a phone and then appears in person (without any backup) to go return the phone for a ransom to the owner?... The story makes no sense undecided

You are being too formal. She probably did not steal the phone but "found" it and wanted ransom in exchange. She is not the first to do it, in fact many stories abound. It is just that she was dealing with a smarter person.
Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
obailala:
@NwaChibuzor060
You certainly do not know what I have seen in life; whilst you may think you are experienced in these sort of issues, you certainly have not experienced all possible scenarios. You should pray in life that neither you nor your loved ones are ever accused falsely, publicly disgraced and then judged fiercely and condemned by strangers on the road or online (like you are doing now) who heard only one side of the story.

A wise judgment can't be based on a single story, neither can a wise man be made from a single experience.
Actually we can judge based on this single story. If the story was that she was caught with an Iphone, I will wait for her side of the story.
But she was caught while going to retrieve her ransom. That makes her a thief whether the phone was stolen or lost. I have no sympathy for property blackmailers. I prefer they keep their loot and be proper thieves.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
andyanders:
I believed what you just stated. After going through this post, I found it very hard to believe what she been accussed of. How can she steal a phone and still put on her NYSC uniform to return a stolen phone knowing same to be stolen does'nt add up. It could be a set up. I pray she overcome this and doesn't hurt herself. People should go help secure her out.
well yea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Man's Joystick Cut Off In Liberia (photos) / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.