Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (33912 Views)

Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT / Falana On Abacha Loot: Nigerian Government Refuses To Account For $4 Billion / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by zinizta: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2018
Greyworld:

wasted soul.

exactly my point,

you are mentally incapable to organize and portray your thoughts in a constructive ,understandable and convincing manner to elicit clarity ... so you resort to cheap insults.

you would make a good thug though.... dont be mad Saraki is hiring...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Deepfreezer(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2018
isbish:
Which ever way you look at it, PMB did what his predecessors refused to do. This will good very well with the Yoruba nation and at this time, who wouldn't want to further appease these great people of the South West? They know how to play politics and so far, they are reaping it all good at all fronts. Our Igbo brothers, look inward and learn how to play politics, which is a give and take game.

Igbos should learn from the Yorubas. Politics is all about interest. You can let go of your hatred and disdain for a leader and even pretend that you like him to get what you seek in politics. That's the idea not continuous and never ending generationally passed on hatred and slanders against others you share the same country space with.

I rest my case. June 12, I will relax at home and celebrate with the Yorubas.
We are not HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Omeokachie: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2018
Kabir2Mohammad:

See laziness, he asked u to go and check ur low book u refused and expect him to do for you

Aboki, it is called 'law book' and not "low book".

You should have said 'expect him to do it for you', and not "expect him to do for you".

Next time read other people's comment, make yours and walk along. You don't have to quote people before you can make your comment.

Now run along to that almajiri school that GEJ built for you.
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by 02Kebreal(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Greyworld:
What democracy are we talking about? June 12 democracy handover never saw the light of day but May 29th ushered in the democracy we re "enjoying" so what is the biggy?

Buhary is tryin so hard to spite Obj, and seek yoruba vote notin mur because that man there doesnt understand the slightest concept of democracy and that is putting it mildly.

DANGEROUS WAILER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by abuhari: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2018
Good one
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2018
this mk abiola ish self, has anyone thought of if he was given the opportunity to govern nigeria whether he will do better than the previous govt or another obasanjo. he is being celebrated because he wasnt given the opportunity to finish nigeria .
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Deepfreezer(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2018
The lazy and idiotic pigs of Yoruba and hausa, Buhari just pressed yall mumu button.

I'm expect a ban after all the idiot buhariguy taught me all I just said.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by SalamRushdie: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
seunmsg:

June 12, 1993. The day democracy was instituted firmly in Nigeria. Without the struggle for the actualisation of June 12, there wouldn't have been a May 29 and we may even still be under military rule till today. Obasanjo selfishly adopted May 29 as democracy because he wanted the history of Nigeria's democracy to be about him and not Abiola who paid the ultimate price for our democracy. PMB has finally done justice to this matter and he should be commended by everybody.

Are you aware it was this same useless goof for nothing PMB that truncated our democracy fro nothing due to his inherent disregard for the rule of law
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by AreaFada2: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
seunmsg:

June 12, 1993. The day democracy was instituted firmly in Nigeria. Without the struggle for the actualisation of June 12, there wouldn't have been a May 29 and we may even still be under military rule till today. Obasanjo selfishly adopted May 29 as democracy because he wanted the history of Nigeria's democracy to be about him and not Abiola who paid the ultimate price for our democracy. PMB has finally done justice to this matter and he should be commended by everybody.

Let us be realistic here.

Death of Abacha and subsequent death of Abiola put pressure on the North/military. Had Abacha lived nothing for happen. He already spent almost 5 years in power and all parties had already adopted him as presidential candidate. All the protests and NADECO notwithstanding. He even killed Ken Saro Wiwa join am sef.

The whoring and cross-carpeting political class would have joined Abacha govt in their droves. Nothing for happen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Wellets50(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2018
For those of you supporting buhari government and actions. may the killings in Benue state and other state. fall on you and your families..... for supporting Evil. I'm sure of This.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2018
THIS Opinion is just me thinking out loud:

I’ve always thought June 12 should be the real democracy day. So, kudos on this one.

But on the other hand, this government cares about no one but themselves and that’s why I don’t trust their genuinity in doing this. You know May 29 was declared Democracy Day by PDP. Lol. So obviously for them, there’s no qualms in annulling that. Their way of shooking PDP in the eye. Lol
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Wellets50(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Support buhari...for 5050 I don't care I'm on my own business.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
something we will change next year after we send the Fulani dullard back to Daura.... meanwhile treasonous MKO is a traitor he commented treason and punishment for Treason is capital punishment
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Greyworld: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2018
zinizta:

exactly my point,

you are mentally incapable to organize and portray your thoughts in a constructive ,understandable and convincing manner to elicit clarity ... so you resort to cheap insults.

you would make a good thug though.... dont be mad Saraki is hiring...
calling your father stupid is no insult right. woe on the bress thy hath suckled. mention me again and die

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by jrusky(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2018
Esseite:
Good one from buhari, but we are still not swayed..

People in hundreds are killed on a daily basis, that i believe is what MKO democracy stood for and was supported from across Nigeria..

This reeks of desperateness from the executive...

Does that mean once again, when the ovation is loudest on the incompetence of the administration we would give Ojukwu and Sarowiwa GCFR and then when more are killed by fulani herdsmen, we would honour Kudirat and Balewa?

BE WISER NIGERIANS...

All I would say is God bless.

Buhari is the most slowpoke president in the entire world I will say it a million time.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Hairyrapunzel: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
What about when buhari ended a civilian regime? HYPOCRISY.
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by obytex(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Abisola is a Yoruba. Obasanjo Yoruba. What concerns igbo here.
Please face front

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Mccullum: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Greyworld:
What democracy are we talking about? June 12 democracy handover never saw the light of day but May 29th ushered in the democracy we re "enjoying" so what is the biggy?

Buhary is tryin so hard to spite Obj, and seek yoruba vote notin mur because that man there doesnt understand the slightest concept of democracy and that is putting it mildly.

You're write up is rubbish and go and convert your 'LIKE' to money. Rubbish once again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Omeokachie:

Aboki, it is called 'law book' and not "low book".

You should have said 'expect him to do it for you', and not "expect him to do for you".

Next time read other people's comment, make yours and walk along. You don't have to quote people before you can make your comment.

Now run along to that almajiri school that GEJ built for you.

LOL. I don't mean the authentic law book coz i knw u don't have access to any, but the one all children of hate use to reason

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by oluwasegun007(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2018
isbish:
Which ever way you look at it, PMB did what his predecessors refused to do. This will good very well with the Yoruba nation and at this time, who wouldn't want to further appease these great people of the South West? They know how to play politics and so far, they are reaping it all good at all fronts. Our Igbo brothers, look inward and learn how to play politics, which is a give and take game.

Igbos should learn from the Yorubas. Politics is all about interest. You can let go of your hatred and disdain for a leader and even pretend that you like him to get what you seek in politics. That's the idea not continuous and never ending generationally passed on hatred and slanders against others you share the same country space with.

I rest my case. June 12, I will relax at home and celebrate with the Yorubas.

I love your write-up, you sound like a realistic....
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by kosikika: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2018
But l still dont understand this government oooh, tot he PMB and his cabinet conducted and celebrated May 29 last week as Democracy day, come to think of it be4 our yoruba brodas will start jumping up, these APC govt dey use una ojukokoro for politics, cos for me, if tgis govt is sincere they wont have being need for may 29th celebrations this year with all the money wasted, only foe BABA to just realise that there was a mab called MKO and a date like june 12......Abeg all na wash....use ur pvc wisely
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by sokera: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2018
For this reason , Buhari you will have my entire family votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by highchief1: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Falana has again failed to consult his law books before jumping in emotionally.

Can a dead person be awarded the GCFR?
falana is a drug addict na excess tramadol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by highchief1: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2018
seunmsg:

The president can confer the national award posthumously. There is nothing illegal there. Go and check the law yourself before jumping to spew emotional opinion.
shup up he can’t awards are given to the living you can only immortalize the dead.u must be a private university graduate if at all u go school.dont quote me I did law in the best uni in Nigeria.falana is too sentimental when ever it’s an afonja case
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by highchief1: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2018
seunmsg:

Why not tell me the part of the constitution that says the president cannot confer national honours posthumously.
stop arguing na u are wrong why not learn from ppl who know more than u.how do u give an award to a dead man?u only immortalize them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by abokikhalifa: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief ibb and thief obj should be ashamed of themselves.
With this upper cut, their evil voices will not be aired again in their entire life.

If those thieves come again to deceive you, shame them wuuuuuu.

But I know the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not take my advice, because they hate what is good,
They love corruption

That is why they keep producing counterfeit product all for making money

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by abokikhalifa: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
If Buhari likes, let him do what others have not done before, he will leave Aso Rock in 2019.

We are not voting him again.
How many you?
Oga speak for your self
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by highchief1: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2018
DeOTR:
I don't see how this translates to an achievement, for those who have brain.
If this is Buhari has to offer after three years in office, he's in for shocker next year.
this is because u have brain bros but all yoluba ppl take a lot of oshogbo weed and tramadol so they don’t reason well.buhari did this to win their votes and he will win it.they are the problem we have in this country
Re: Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D by fuckpro: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2018
seunmsg:

...agreed but PMB must be sent packing to Daura come 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / Lagosians Beat Kai Officials After They Nabbed & Beat Up A Recharge Card Seller / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.