Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç (49120 Views)

Eke Day Prayer With Kolanut(oji Igbo) For Progress / Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shamsedeen:

Oromo adiye o m'awodi,iya e lomo aśa. Bros leave these kids alone please!

You are blessed baba. Oodua a gbe wa o!
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
And nobody suspects the goat?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by aalangel(f): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
We're talking abut 2019...not some mundane people..
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Solowande(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why the ground nor swallow the goat
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by davicto: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
where is the ground opening and swallowing the kola nuts?
u want to tell me u didn't see the god's they tied near.the Tree..he will swallow it unbehalf of the wan in the ground.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Macmoni(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
no be dsame man wey dey go church with obj Bdis is he so daft to not know dat d kolanut goes straight to hell
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by wonlasewonimi: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is why I don't get him rolling on the floor in churches. He needs to make up his mind.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by gidimafia: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
dude please stop posting wrong information to people...the palm tree does not swallow up anything..people are so much around the palm and they are allowed to eat kola nut..that explains ur claimed disappearance..i was there and i have my proof in video cos i was given full access to interview the priest..
samysamy:
God is indeed great. Once every year during world Ifa festival in Ife(festival of voice of God), God always proof his mysterious existence. People come from all over the world to pray to Kola nut( the 1st existence of Orummila before becoming human) and drop it by the palm tree. The ground opens up by the 1st ever palm tree in the world and consumes the entire kolanut back to meet Almighty God. Prayers have never failed to be answered here. Behold the God of old is real in Ife and Yorubaland. Seeing is believing.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/ooni-of-ife-performs-ifa-festival-where.html
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by redsun(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
This is why I don't get him rolling on the floor in churches. He needs to make up his mind.

What he is doing now is obviously more soul searching, liberating and more dignifying than worshiping the slave masters way. However, like all traditions,tenets,dogma and beliefs,it is subject to innovative changes that goes with the flow of time and adherents.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by delvinho: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
samysamy:
God is indeed great. Once every year during world Ifa festival in Ife(festival of voice of God), God always proof his mysterious existence. People come from all over the world to pray to Kola nut( the 1st existence of Orummila before becoming human) and drop it by the palm tree. The ground opens up by the 1st ever palm tree in the world and consumes the entire kolanut back to meet Almighty God. Prayers have never failed to be answered here. Behold the God of old is real in Ife and Yorubaland. Seeing is believing.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/ooni-of-ife-performs-ifa-festival-where.html

Where the photo wey the ground swallow the kolanut? Don't quote God the "I AM" in the same breath as if a.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
mamatayour:
Aboru boye oh..... cheesy

Ogbo ato, asure iwori wofun.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
gidimafia:
dude please stop posting wrong information to people...the palm tree does not swallow up anything..people are so much around the palm and they are allowed to eat kola nut..that explains ur claimed disappearance..i was there and i have my proof in video cos i was given full access to interview the priest..

You were there when thousands of proests, senior ones at that, sat at different tables at enuwa unable to enter but you were given access grin.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

I am not your friend and I will seize every opportunity to whip your dirty ass just like my uncles did to your forebearers.
I just mistakenly used my neigbors ewedu broom to sweep toilet o...should i compensate dem with amala?!
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by jagbajantus: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Poor goat!
All that kolanut wasted.
So how is the worship of kola the same thing as worshiping God?
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by JuanDeDios: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
You dey mind them? People will believe anything.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by kachistone: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
I tire o. I no see any ground wey swallow kolanut. Shebi goat dey there too?
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
ma guy! @OP na the goat chop the kolanut. no come dey give us zobo for here!
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
WowSweetGuy:
I just mistakenly used my neigbors ewedu broom to sweep toilet o...should i compensate dem with amala?!

You may as well use Ojukwu's head to make isiewu soup! How is that my problem ?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by freeskilz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
juju pple
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Basiljoe: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Omololu007:
Only a foolish African man will think like an European saying "there is no God".

If you're an atheist in Yoruba land, by the time your village people get time for your matter,nobody go teach you before you run go meet babalawo, woli or Alfa grin
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by shineeye1: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
We are still waiting for the generation when these kings will stop worship to devils.
Signs and wonders is hardly a guarantee that you are dealing with the Almighty God.
The devils have plenty of wonders but they are called LYING WONDERS.
The God of all flesh is not the dark devils who require human blood and validate wickedness as witnessed in their confirmed dark history. No matter how much they "refine or reform" their devils, they will remain devils.

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by brojoshua: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yoruba in deep deep deep darkness and slave of Satan except for them that are saved by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Lord. Let the people come out of darkness of Satan into the light of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of the true and living God and the Saviour of the world, for no one can serve two masters
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please, Ife people, is today the ODUNFA festival? I cannot recognize Araba Agbaye (Ifa Chief Priest Worldwide) in the picture. Also priests from US, UK & some other countries are not visible.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Basiljoe:

Yet the juju could not prevent white men from invading our land and taking our kinsmen as slaves. What a shame!

The same white men have devotees & priests & have committed lot of resources to the study of IFA mysteries. It is always very painful when people have no historical background & root and are just existing seeking affiliation with the Middle East Tribe who are basically descendants of Abraham (Ibrahim).

Developed countries invested lot of resources in various institutions & museums to African & Religious studies. IFA Oracle is one of them. It is not about Yoruba in Nigeria alone. We have Ifa devotee in Cuba, Brazil & some Latin American Countries. We have them in US & few European Countries. In Africa, I cannot name all the countries that have historical affiliations to Ifa Oracle. The universal home of Ifa is Ife. Oonirisa, the Imperial Majesty, is the custodian of the culture.

While, the Bible is given to the descendants of Isaac & Quran to the descendants of Ishmael at inception, what is given to the Yorubas is Ifa among other things. While we accept Bible & Qur'an, I think having lost most of the things we inherited, those that are the custodians of the culture should preserve the rest for future generations.

The Indians celebrate Diwali festival every year. Japan, China & others have their own festivals as well.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by gidimafia: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
if you want proof just ask and stop trying to make it look funny..i don't joke with my words
Y0ruba:

You were there when thousands of proests, senior ones at that, sat at different tables at enuwa unable to enter but you were given access grin.
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Basiljoe:

Yet the juju could not prevent white men from invading our land and taking our kinsmen as slaves. What a shame!

The same white men have devotees & priests & have committed lot of resources to the study of IFA mysteries. It is always very painful when people have no historical background & root and are just existing seeking affiliation with the Middle East Tribe who are basically descendants of Abraham (Ibrahim).

Developed countries invested lot of resources in various institutions & museums to African & Religious studies. IFA Oracle is one of them. It is not about Yoruba in Nigeria alone. We have Ifa devotee in Cuba, Brazil & some Latin American Countries. We have them in US & few European Countries. In Africa, I cannot name all the countries that have historical affiliations to Ifa Oracle. The universal home of Ifa is Ife. Oonirisa, the Imperial Majesty, is the custodian of the culture.

While, the Bible is given to the descendants of Isaac & Quran to the descendants of Ishmael at inception, what is given to the Yorubas is Ifa among other things. While we accept Bible & Qur'an, I think having lost most of the things we inherited, those that are the custodians of the culture should preserve the rest for future generations.

The Indians celebrate Diwali festival every year. Japan, China & others have their own festivals as well.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Fitbillionairep: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
No proof
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Y0ruba:

Pls, do not bother yourself by answering him. Alaimokan ni

1 Like

Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
No proof

If you want a proof, you should ask Abacha .
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by LOVEGINO(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Omololu007:
Only a foolish African man will think like an European saying "there is no God".

If you're an atheist in Yoruba land, by the time your village people get time for your matter,nobody go teach you before you run go meet babalawo, woli or Alfa grin
why d goat no disappear? Jst asking
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by Omololu007(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
LOVEGINO:
why d goat no disappear? Jst asking
bro I'm I the oni of ife? Just asking
Re: Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç by LOVEGINO(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Omololu007:
bro I'm I the oni of ife? Just asking
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well / Inside Igwe John Umenyiora's Palace In Ogbunike, Anambra (Photos) / Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.