Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Is Youtube's Policy On Audio Sounds In Videos? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Youtube's Policy On Audio Sounds In Videos? (281 Views)

Turn Articles In Videos Using PICTORY / Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / Is Using Anti Adblock Against Google Adsense Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Youtube's Policy On Audio Sounds In Videos? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Hello vloggers and all, i have had a copyright infringement on one of my videos i used a nigerian music audio sound on, and i have seen alot of people use similar sounds in every of their videos,

please what is youtube's policy exactly on audio sounds, the song i used is a nigerian hip hop audio sound.

Anyone with similar experience or a way to solve this issue?

Cc: lalasticlala, please i need resolute answer to this.
Re: What Is Youtube's Policy On Audio Sounds In Videos? by SirLakes: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2018
The audio doesn't belong to you & you don't have any right to use it without permission.
The fact that the it is used by others also doesn't make it free to use, so the owner can decide to wake up one day and flag whoever he/she wants.
Re: What Is Youtube's Policy On Audio Sounds In Videos? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2018
SirLakes:
The audio doesn't belong to you & you don't have any right to use it without permission.
The fact that the it is used by others also doesn't make it free to use, so the owner can decide to wake up one day and flag whoever he/she wants.

I understand, but virtually every vlogger i know or videos i see on youtube has one or more of conventional nigerian hip hop audio sound, why don't they get infringement warning or is it until the audio owner files for it?
Re: What Is Youtube's Policy On Audio Sounds In Videos? by Zarazzini: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2018
That act can get your Youtube account banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3unXX_8qIU
Re: What Is Youtube's Policy On Audio Sounds In Videos? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Zarazzini:
That act can get your Youtube account banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3unXX_8qIU

The audio someone is twerking to the sound here, was it originally created by her? Thats what i'm asking.

(1) (Reply)

Device That Can Detect Malaria In 5 Sec / Urgent Need / Get These ICT Solutions GUARANTEED To Bring Sales And Impacts For Your Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.