Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" (22002 Views)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by CastedDude: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Controversial Zambian based Nigerian Prophet, Andrew Ejimadu of the Christ Freedom Ministries (CFM) also known seer 1 is in the news again after claiming he made a young man a millionaire days after he bathed him and other church members with money. According to the controversial pastor who once arrested but later acquitted for defiling a girl minor, the man's "millionaire story" was a miracle and not an act of luck.

Below is what the prophet shared on his social media page.

A young boy visited the service and as the service was going on God moved me to Prophesy to him.... Those in the service last Sunday heard this testimony as I was preaching. As I located the boy I began to Prophesy to him.

Hey boy, you are homeless!!!He replied yes sir.

But the Lord has told me to bath you with money because 30 days from now you will become a millionaire. Without wasting time I began to bath him with money of different currencies and God said, it's enough, I stopped and he went back to his seat.

After the service he went and played Lotto and when the results came out, he won 13.000 million. Within the space of few minutes God changed a street boy to a millionaire.

It's not luck! It's an act of the prophet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerian-prophet-says-he-made-a-man-millionaire-after-bathing-him-with-money-photos.html

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Administration1: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Baba jazz dey work

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2018
After the service he went and played Lotto and when the results came out, he won 13.000 million. Within the space of few minutes God changed a street boy to a millionaire.

It's not luck! It's an act of the prophet

I see many people playing Bet9ja, Naijabet during this world cup because of this.
For those of you that play with what you can afford to loose, I pray you win millions.
For those that play with school fee, business capital or house keeping money, you are on your own!

PLAY RESPONSIBLY!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by juanjo2: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2018
I dont even no what to type

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by eezeribe(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2018
OK If he doesn't judiciously manage the millions from the lottery; he would definitely go back to being broke...
It has been happening right from time...
I wonder why the pastor's god chose to make someone a millionaire through lottery(gamble) ...
Something that is not explicitly supported by most religions.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by littlewonders: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2018
I wonder how these men gather such magnitude of deception to prey on gullible souls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Evablizin(f): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
You don't mean it ? Like seriously?

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2018
ARRANT RUBBISH from fraudsters in robe and their deluded Xtian sheeps. LOTTO KO, TOTO NI!

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by GreatOlu1: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Issokay
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Xisnin(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Come unto me all ye gamblers that have never won and are serial losers and I will give you sure odds - Nigerian pastor.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by redsun(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2018
It is all about paper money without substance for these elated chimps. Money with ingenuity, hardwork and resourcefulness.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by nonye6194: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Most African nations need their colonial masters to come back.

Religion is affecting growth and development in us and the economy at large. we connect everything to spirituality in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2018
There are a lot of daft and gullible people on the African continent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Celestyn8213: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2018
Go siddon jor. End time pastor
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2018
Lol. Awon scammers. Only those who don't know what the word of God says about these kind of people will fall for their abracadabra.

No be today!

The best strategy is always to flee from such 'churches' if your spirit doesn't agree with what they re doing.

If you wait another second, they will so brainwash you that you will forget to use your senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by hopefulLandlord: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Hzbs

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by olatade(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
this pastor na correct hustler sha

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by slawomir: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
isoright
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Sirpaul(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Christianity why?.... Matthew 24 says it all

WATCH!
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Omeokachie: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Baba Ijebu agent promoting his lotto business.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Lanretoye(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Pastor I never baff since o.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by aguiyi2: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Thiefpastor,to slap you dey hungry me.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2018
angry
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by gaby(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2018
Is this not the pastor of the infamous Breast and Honey ministries?

Check out my siggy to Finding Europe Through Africa's Deserts and Seas:the perils,triumphs and karma
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by itiswellandwell: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Hmmmmm. Awon eyan pastor bet9ja.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Speakdatruth: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Only in Kenya and Zambia. This religious slavery is just growing daily
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Oworock(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2018
May God help us
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Trexnemesis(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2018
END-TIME THINGS.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Sultty(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Come baff me too. U will just c me picking my bath money into my pocket, who b mugu
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Pavore9: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is certainly not Christianity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Was The Second Stanza Of National Anthem Made For Such A Time As This? / Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.