Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket (1460 Views)

Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Increment In USA Visa Fee / Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by doris4u(f): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Good morning nairalanders, I just learnt there is an increment in price of Visa which is 93000 and 1.5 million for Ticket to the U.S.A. Pls how true is this new info.
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2018
Like seriously?
Hell nooo
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by deliciousgeh(f): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
It's not really true
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by doris4u(f): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
deliciousgeh:
It's not really true
I mean by August o, not now. Pls do u have more info
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by deliciousgeh(f): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
doris4u:

I mean by August o, not now. Pls do u have more info
no not yet. Will verify
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by doris4u(f): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
deliciousgeh:
no not yet. Will verify
Alright, thanks
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by doris4u(f): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2018
doris4u:
Good morning nairalanders, I just learnt there is an increment in price of Visa which is 93000 and 1.5 million for Ticket to the U.S.A. Pls how true is this new info.
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by NothingDoMe: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
doris4u:
Please who gave you this information? The cost of Visa and Airline ticket are two mutually exclusive events.

That was how they rumored that US Visa fee was about to be increased to over 100k. Instead it came down to 57.6k.
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by doris4u(f): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Please who gave you this information? The cost of Visa and Airline ticket are two mutually exclusive events.

That was how they rumored that US Visa fee was about to be increased to over 100k. Instead it came down to 57.6k.
Thanks for the info, I was so surprised to hear about it too
pls do u have any idea about the fee of airline ticket to U.S.A
Re: Increment In Price Of Visa And Ticket by Fallawx(m): 2:56am On Jun 17, 2018
doris4u:

Thanks for the info, I was so surprised to hear about it too
pls do u have any idea about the fee of airline ticket to U.S.A

Please kindly use skyscanner.net to check for the flight ticket or use Ethiopiaairline.com

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Airlines Land Flight To Portharcourt International Airport Today(pics) / I Want To Travel To Barbados / 2.7 Million Naira, Lagos To London - Throwback To Last Year Ticket Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.