Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video (1417 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by stephenduru: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Here is the moment Father Mbaka talked about darkness this year and people not going to church. Love or hate him,he is the Elijah of our time. Sometimes his prophecies may not favour you,always no that prophecy is not mere earthly thing. If you know Mbaka very well,you won't say trash about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGlJFd4svKE

1 Like

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by IlovePMB: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
5 years old video. The calamity and famine he prophesied here is about Buhari. They should keep deceiving themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by stephenduru: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Listen to the video. The first part was on December 31st 2019 cross over night. The date is there. The other part was when he talked abt disaster coming

1 Like

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by realstars: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2020
I Can Remember This Prophecy, Even About One Of The Top Govenment Officials In Buhari's Cabal That Will RIP This Year.
And Jonathan Also Give Prothetic Word 5 Years Ago, About The Type Of Leadership That Will Befall On Nigerhans,.
They' All Come To Pass,

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by IlovePMB: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2020
stephenduru:
Listen to the video. The first part was on December 31st 2019 cross over night. The date is there. The other part was when he talked abt disaster coming

The first part have nothing to do with prophesy or Covid 19. He was talking about those who are experiencing dark times or batlling with their faith that they should not lose hope. They should continue praying and there would be light at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by stephenduru: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:

The first part have nothing to do with prophesy or Covid 19. He was talking about those who are experiencing dark times or batlling with their fight that the should not lose hope. They should continue praying and there would be light at the end of the day.
You got it wrong. The first part was about a disaster that will make people not to go to church. The prophesy started in 2015 when he said impending disaster is coming. On 2019 31st cross over night,he rechoed it that that in 2020,a situation will arise that people won't be allowed to go to church. That is prophecy for you. In 2015,he said it is futuristic. Now in 2019 crossover,he stated it clearly that it will make people not to go to church. Cool down and listen to the video if u really want to understand it .The dates of the video are also there.I took time to watch and listen to them

2 Likes

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by IlovePMB: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
stephenduru:
You got it wrong. The first part was about a disaster that will make people not to go to church. The prophesy started in 2015 when he said impending disaster is coming. On 2019 31st cross over night,he rechoed it that that in 2020,a situation will arise that people won't be allowed to go to church. That is prophecy for you. In 2015,he said it is futuristic. Now in 2019 crossover,he stated it clearly that it will make people not to go to church. Cool down and listen to the video if u really want to understand it .The dates of the video are also there.I took time to watch and listen to them

I have listened to them and have seen nothing prophetic about them. When anything happens in Nigeria, you people will go and dig up videos made in 1920 as prophesy.

All the things happening in the world today should not be surprising. They have all been prophesied in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by garetz: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Mbaka is a charlatan and only brainwashed gullible fellows fall for his scam
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by stephenduru: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:

I have listened to them and have seen nothing prophetic about them. When anything happens in Nigeria, you people will go and dig up videos made in 1920 as prophesy.

All the things happening in the world today should not be surprising. They have all been prophesied in the Bible.
.Bros,this happened in 2019 31st night cross over. It was even when he said that Hope will be Imo State's governor. Nothing like digging here. So a futuristic message released in 2015 and then re-echoed on 31st Dec 2019 that it will happen in 2020 is not a prophecy right?
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by DigitalBrands01: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2020
stephenduru:
.Bros,this happened in 2019 31st night cross over. It was even when he said that Hope will be Imo State's governor. Nothing like digging here. So a futuristic message released in 2015 and then re-echoed on 31st Dec 2019 that it will happen in 2020 is not a prophecy right?
My Brother don't mind the demonic generation. Please don't bother with the question and answer section.

By the way I myself was never a fan of Mbaka either
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by IlovePMB: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2020
stephenduru:

May be the disaster he prophesied that will come is Hope Uzodimma. Uzodimma has refused to pay salaries and pensions since March. Why won't there be hunger, famine and disaster when someone is owned since March even amidst lock down.

Can you please give us all the 34 or 39 prophesies he made on that crossover night so that we can save it and know what is ahead of us. Not when anything happens, we see a short video of him saying something similar to that.

Since January I have searched for the full 2019 31st crossover night video everywhere in you tube and even in his channel but I couldn't find it. I saw the previous years. Why? Can you please list for us all the 34 Mbaka 2020 prophesies here.

2 Likes

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by seborrhic: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Fraudster with his fraudulent sheeple.
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by Racoon(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Taah! angry Mbaka the political charlatan in cassock can only deceive the gullible who willingly offered themselves to be deceived.
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by seborrhic: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:

Since January I have searched for the full 2019 31st crossover night video everywhere in you tube and even in his channel but I couldn't find it. I saw the previous years. Why? Can you please list for us all the 34 Mbaka 2020 prophesies here.
The videos have been deleted by the same fraudsters and charlatans probably because they realized all what he was prophesizing then have been off the mark or even exactly opposite to each item he claimed to have prophesized on.
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by Niggmatic: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
My Brother don't mind the demonic generation. Please don't bother with the question and answer section.

By the way I myself was never a fan of Mbaka either

If this generation is demonic, then you are demonic because you are part of this generation. Most of you religious folks make careless statement thinking that you are exempted. Please learn how to direct your words according to dictates of whatever religion you belonged to. Dont be like the hypocritical Pharisees
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by IlovePMB: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2020
seborrhic:

The videos have been deleted by the same fraudsters and charlatans probably because they realized all what he was prophesizing then have been off the mark or even exactly opposite to each item he claimed to have prophesized on.

You can list the 34 prophesies here.
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by Corporate2020: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:
5 years old video. The calamity and famine he prophesied here is about Buhari. They should keep deceiving themselves.

If you are not the calamity, then you will not be lazy and jobless
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by Corporate2020: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2020
stephenduru:

Fraudsters everywhere in the name of Pastors. We know them, they are all wolfs in sheep clothing. However, there are people who see tomorrow. I don't know if it's God that shows them tomorrow or it's Lucifer that shows them tomorrow, but some people really see tomorrow, Rev. Fr. Mbaka is one of the very few people that truly see tomorrow.
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by IlovePMB: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

If you are not the calamity, then you will not be lazy and jobless

Your useless oppressors, Buhari and APC, have rendered many Nigerians jobless with their stupid and selfish economic policies.
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by Corporate2020: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:

Your useless oppressors, Buhari and APC, have rendered many Nigerians jobless with their stupid and selfish economic policies.

Some of the people and actions that made you and several Nigerians jobless.

Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by dheilaw1(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:
do you find it difficult to use ur little brain? Is Buhari the reason people can't go to church now? You b mumu
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by okeyglm: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Mbaka is a prophet among prophets. As he saw it so , its happening now. May God be praise.
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by Their(f): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
I listened to it. Although he sounded almost correct, but he was totally off the hook. He was warning more against collapse of the government this year. He meant war that will collapse government
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by okeyglm: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Their:
I listened to it. Although he sounded almost correct, but he was totally off the hook. He was warning more against collapse of the government this year. He meant war that will collapse government
In your own interpretation. He never said its war. He calls is disaster. Wrath of God against sinful humanity.
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by IlovePMB: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
dheilaw1:
do you find it difficult to use ur little brain? Is Buhari the reason people can't go to church now? You b mumu

Who refused to close Nigerian border and refused to stop all incoming flights to Nigeria earlier enough as everyone was warning?

This Covid 19 did not take us unawares like it did to Italy and other developed countries. Why didn't your desaster of a president take proactive actions? Even now, the old senile power drunk religious and ethnic bigot is not even serious in stopping the spread of the virus. Only good at dropping broadcasts once a month. Where is the VP? What actions are they taking. Stay there and be defending your oppressors.
If he had stopped all movement from other countries to Nigeria as early as January ending or mid February, would there be need for lock down?
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by IlovePMB: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

Some of the people and actions that made you and several Nigerians jobless.

You guys would keep blaming Jonathan till you all die. I supported and vigorously campaigned for Buhari against Jonathan. I was a die hard buharist because we wanted change. But what we are seeing is desaster. I regretted supporting this useless and blame blame government in the first term bid. Only brain dead people still supported for second term. 4+4= Covid 19
Re: See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video by dheilaw1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
IlovePMB:

Who refused to close Nigerian border and refused to stop all incoming flights to Nigeria earlier enough as everyone was warning?

This Covid 19 did not take us unawares like it did to Italy and other developed countries. Why didn't your desaster of a president take proactive actions? Even now, the old senile power drunk religious and ethnic bigot is not even serious in stopping the spread of the virus. Only good at dropping broadcasts once a month. Where is the VP? What actions are they taking. Stay there and be defending your oppressors.
If he had stopped all movement from other countries to Nigeria as early as January ending or mid February, would there be need for lock down?
Buhari not closing the border is why churches all over the world are closed down?

(1) (Reply)

Satguru Maharajji Message To Igbos / How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light / All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.