Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... (1098 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... by megamank(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!
My problem with Obasanjo,says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.
6. During his tenure as President, he spent a whopping $16billon about(N11 trillion) on Power which brought more darkness to the country.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak. It is glaring that he is shameless and morally bankrupt to be blackmailing a patriotic leader who strongly believes in rebuilding the country that was destroyed socially, economically and politically by Obasanjo and his co- travelers.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... by chris4gold(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2018
source nko?
Re: Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... by Chepos1(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2018
OK, we await Obj & IPOB reply
Re: Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... by almajiri101: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Chepos1:

Obj has lost his voice since the issues of $16b and his workers on govt payroll arose
Re: Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... by Chepos1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
almajiri101:

Obj has lost his voice since the issues of $16b and his workers on govt payroll arose

grin grin grin grin grin grin
they always use us the masses to their benefits
Re: Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... by mpianya39(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Make I balance here first grin grin

Re: Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... by uwa1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
waiting for the source before i comment...
Re: Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo.... by mpianya39(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Chepos1:

Zoogerian python grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc Oscillated Between Syria, Iraq & Yemen In The Last 3 Years.. Shehu Sani / Senate President Bukola Saraki Is Set To Commission A Project In Rivers / Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.