Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB (1098 Views)

Abia State Governor, Dr Alex Otti Receives Obi Cubana (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
OKEZIE IKPEAZU APOLOGIZES TO IPOB. PROMISES TO COMPENSATE THEM IF ELECTED AFAIK.

Okezie Ikpazu the governor of Abia state has rendered an apology to IPOB family all over the world in what he termed ‘sincere apologies from the depths of his heart'.

He made the apology during his re-election campaign at Isiama Afara Ukwu in Ibeku.
Vanguard reports he was weeping while reading out the massage.

In his words he said 'systematically aided and abated the killing of my brothers and sisters, I was ordered not to defend my people, I now understand the level of harm I did to myself.

I sincerely apologize to IPOB worldwide especially their leader Nnamdi Kanu who’s my brother for not speaking up when his house was invaded by the military which may possibly lead to his death since he haven’t been seen since then. I promise to compensate the deceased families and make sure I join hand with other relevant agencies to know the whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu'
.https://exclusive103.com/2018/07/20/biafraokezie-ikpeazu-apologizes-to-ipob-promises-to-compensate-them-if-elected-again/

Re: Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB by Sprumbabafather: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sounds fake.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB by Greyworld: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Sounds fake.
you have sense. The stuff is lame
Re: Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB by PointZerom: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
ok
Re: Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB by specco(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
PointZerom:
ok
The person that concocted this rubbish has no intelligence at all.
Re: Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Make Una relax...
Nothing started happening yet
Re: Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB by FavourAkponome: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
all the fingers are not equal but they work together to make the hand function very well. now u realized u offended people because of 2019 that's around the corner. nor worry, na evening time dem dey wait for pikin wen go fetch firewood to return. hehehehe
Re: Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Apologizes To IPOB by Ojiofor: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
No video?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Is Begging Seriously Not To Go Prison(pics) / Which Of These Old Southeastern Governors Led Their States Best / See The Moment Pdp Leaders Clashed Wit Police 2day During Protest At Inec Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.