Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Shamefull: As Imo Lawmaker Beats Up Journalist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shamefull: As Imo Lawmaker Beats Up Journalist. (367 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shamefull: As Imo Lawmaker Beats Up Journalist. by UzuegbuProsper(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2018
SHAMEFULL: AS IMO LAWMAKER BEATS UP JOURNALIST.

#IheanyiEnwerem

A dishonourable member of the Imo state House of Assembly, who was identified as Hon. Emma Oria, representing Ohaji/Egbema state constituency, today beat up a Journalist in Imo state, working for Nigerian Horn Newspaper, by name Isinwa Destiny.

Narrating his ordeal to Journalist in the state, Isinwa, stated that the lawmaker accused him of reporting stories against him, and however beat him up at the All Progressive Congress,(APC), Secretariat in Imo state.

" I was going about my reporting business at the APC Secretariat, before I knew it the Lawmaker approached me with his security men and slapped me twice, and asked his security men to beat me up.

According to him, he has been reading my post about him on social media and on pages of Nigerian Horn Newspaper ". Isinwa affairmed.

The lawmaker who is not yet married, recently decamped from the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), to the All Progressive Congress, (APC), was said to have been rejected by his people due to poor representation, and is out to deal with any individual who is against his reelection.

#Ndewonu

Re: Shamefull: As Imo Lawmaker Beats Up Journalist. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2018
Get a good lawyer and SUE!

Chikena!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

New Law In Nigeria. / Reforms: Bayelsa Reduces Workforce From 55000 To 27,000 / Obaseki Reforms: Chinese Ambassador Projects Boom In Growing Edo-China Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.