Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (54482 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 5:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Hon Amb Uche ogbuagu member representing ikeduru state constituency in the Imo house if assembly has done what no other house member has done(that I know off) prove me wrong if you have evidence.

In a single day he has unveiled projects and still doing more in a space of 70 days in office. The people of ikeduru LGA has witness a tremendous amount of change in the local government in Imo state state from sinking bore hole in the 18 Wards/ community in the l.g.a to building of class room blocks in memory of late hon bethel amadi to installation of 5ookva transform to people of iho community to modernization of market-just completed the modernisation of orie akabo market.

He is completing projects back to back and making the people of ikeduru l.g.a proud. the amazing thing about amb uche ogbuagu is that none of this projects are government approve and he keeps fulfilling his campaign promises

I can't say it all just use the link below to see most of his accomplished projects or use the hash tag #ikedurualive or @ikedurua_alive on instagram
http://www.ikedurualive.com

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Lisaint(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2019
500kva is supposed to be bigger than that

But well if the Op says it's 500
Then 500 it's

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2019
if all politicians are like amb uche ogbuagu Nigeria will definitely be a better place.he even built a police outpost for his community amii akabo and constructed more than 2km road which is interlocked

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by ehbellsho(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2019
thumb up for him.
but.....i smell rat

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by helinues: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2019
He tried

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by odiereke(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Keep it up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2019
he passed a motion in the house to declare owerri okigwe bad spots in ikeduru a state of emergency as I type this message the road is being worked on.the only political who brought back is investments to his village and lives in village by esterblishing 2 radio station my radio fm owerri and gold fm. he also passed a bill to recover looted properties in Imo state by the past government

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by LordofNaija: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Uche ekwula, uche ekwuo. Uche na kwa e cheki o!

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Mightyhaiz: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2019
Uche ogbuagu the ace comedian?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2019
lalasticlala other politician need to see this so we can make Nigeria better.this is the a modern lavatory he built for a school ngugo comp secondary school

7 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by dadebayo1(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
hon Amb Uche ogbuagu member representing ikeduru state constituency in the Imo house if assembly has done what no other house member has done(that I know off) prove me wrong if you have evidence.
in a single day he has unveiled projects and still doin more in a space of 70 days in office the people of ikeduru l.g..a has witness a tremendous amount of change in the local government in Imo state state from sinking bore hole in the 18 Wards/ community in the l.g.a to building of class room blocks in memory of late hon bethel amadi to installation of 5ookva transform to people of iho community to modernization of market-just completed the modernisation of orie akabo market. he is completing projects back to back and making the people of ikeduru l.g.a proud. the amazing thing about amb uche ogbuagu is that none of this projects are government approve and he keeps fulfilling his campaign promises
I can't say it all just use the link below to see most of his accomplished projects
or use the hash tag #ikedurualive or @ikedurua_alive on instagram
http://www.ikedurualive.com

Congrats madam first lady grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by nicepoker101(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2019
ehbellsho:
thumb up for him.

but.....i smell rat
You be cat?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Correct man, Next Governor of Imo state

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Padifidz: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Uche ogbuagu the ace comedian?

Yes.
Uche the Professional talkinson grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Correct man, Next Governor of Imo state
You are there

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2019
ehbellsho:
thumb up for him.
but.....i smell rat
Keep smelling rat... Dont look for another hubby

43 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Inquisitor2560(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by mikkycoins(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2019
The best lawmaker in imo state past and present
He's a tsunami in ikeduru
Hope he continues with the same pace and not to be like Rochas that started like an angel but ended up a devil

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Ekakamba: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2019
grin
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2019
GOOD ONE
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by MyGeneration(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2019
meanwhile Ihediohas achievement is nothing

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Okoroawusa: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2019
Uche,ogo ndi Item...

"Agu wake up!...Agu wake up!"

18 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by fortunez1(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019
This is what leadership is all about, I'm so proud of his accomplishment is just a short period of time. I pray God to continue to use him ,so others can learn and turn a new leave.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by fortunez1(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019
This is what leadership is all about, I'm so proud of his accomplishment in just a short period of time. I pray God to continue to use him ,so others can learn and turn a new leave.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by SilasNwude: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019
wink

not surprised the guy throughout his comedy talk is against bad governance so i know say he no go fall his hand.

Uchechukwu nkem ogbuagu
the professional talkinson
oji akara anwu tombo cheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by maxiuc(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy

Even when he wasn't a lawmaker he was still doing wonderful

He's doing exactly what he says

He dealt with Rochas eeeeeeeeh took Rochas to the cleaners

Uche Ogbuagu

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by naijadrivablog: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Uche Ogbuagu of comic fame. Worthy of commendation.

What of Mike Ejeagha

16 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Barryseal: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Uche Ogbuagu the professional talkinson, uche ekwula, ya ekwuo, every year young, agadi ekwe nka, Uche ume nwanyi, oji akara anyu tombo, eyie enu yie ala okpupku okpupku.
Uche achuru oso na Port Harcourt ya eruo Obi-Igbo chia nne ha Waka.
Hehehehe

63 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.