Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter (18252 Views)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Ramadan: A Month Of Mercy And Mindfulness Of Allah / Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by ibroauthen(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some people will go to Google to go and find the meaning of some hadiths and start explaining shit on it...

Be careful na do not mislead people...

Was there camera during the time of the prophet?
How do you come to the conclusion of the digital pictures we take now?
What of all those pictures on the monies in our pockets that will pray with in the mosques, will you also say God will not accept those prayers?
The sariah acknowledges dog, where do you come about your own conclusions?

Some people on here don't even know how to call people into the religion, instead they drive people away from the religion with their comments...
Take it easy oo
Allah alam

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by udatso: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
ibroauthen:
Some people will go to Google to go and find the meaning of some hadiths and start explaining shit on it...

Be careful na do not mislead people...

Was there camera during the time of the prophet?
How do you come to the conclusion of the digital pictures we take now?
What of all those pictures on the monies in our pockets that will pray with in the mosques, will you also say God will not accept those prayers?
The sariah acknowledges dog, where do you come about your own conclusions?

Some people on here don't even know how to call people into the religion, instead they drive people away from the religion with their comments...
Take it easy oo
Allah alam
Kindly reread the post again
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by ibroauthen(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
udatso:

Kindly reread the post again
Have done that already and the ones other commented as well
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by udatso: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2018
ibroauthen:

Have done that already and the ones other commented as well
Your post suggest otherwise. Did the op say that your prayers Will not be accepted? Like I said, read the post again and try to comprehend it properly and adjust your reply
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by ibroauthen(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2018
udatso:

Your post suggest otherwise. Did the op say that your prayers Will not be accepted? Like I said, read the post again and try to comprehend it properly and adjust your reply
Well I don't expect you to understand what I meant
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by udatso: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
ibroauthen:

Well I don't expect you to understand what I meant
Ya akh.
.learn to take correction when corrected. It doesn't take anything from you. You misunderstood the op and thereby gava a reply based on your mistaken understanding.... someone pointed you to it and you are speaking of comprehension.
May Allah accept our ibadah.
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2022
Masha Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Builds N350M Mosque And Arabic School In Abeokuta / God and Allah: Are they the same? / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.