Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,658 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Maint Prof Assoc, Field Prof –log Analysis Assoc, Field Prof Assoc: Halliburton - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maint Prof Assoc, Field Prof –log Analysis Assoc, Field Prof Assoc: Halliburton (645 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / When You're Asked To Log In Into Your Facebook Account During A Job Interview / Career With Halliburton Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maint Prof Assoc, Field Prof –log Analysis Assoc, Field Prof Assoc: Halliburton by R4J(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2010
Hi everyone, please I created this thread for us all that were invited for the above-titled test on the 11th of June in PH. I figure we could share ideas and especially resources on what this test looks like. I'd like to open up with a request for help. What does the test look like, how many parts and how long, what areas will it focus on and after we pass, what next? Another test or the interview proper? I'd most appreciate access to the question types. Thanks and God help us all!
Re: Maint Prof Assoc, Field Prof –log Analysis Assoc, Field Prof Assoc: Halliburton by yemosquare: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2010
One guy told me that the test will consist of Numerical reasoning,Verbal reasoning and Data Interpretation. He also said the cut off mark will be 42 and the test will last for 2hrs

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Sales, Marketing And Distribution Executive / Private/home Tutorial Classes / Low Budget Holiday Package To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.