Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ogun Hails Buhari For Conferring GCFR On M.K.O. Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Hails Buhari For Conferring GCFR On M.K.O. Abiola (266 Views)

Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Hails Buhari For Conferring GCFR On M.K.O. Abiola by yeankhar49: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2018
The government of Ogun State has expressed its deepest gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari for conferring Nigeria’s highest national award, Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR), on an illustrious son of the State, late Chief M. K. O. Abiola.
A statement signed on Wednesday night by the Secretary to the Ogun State Government, Barrister Taiwo Adeoluwa, said President Buhari has shown that he is a man that believes in Justice.
The statement reads: “We are grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari for this recognition of an illustrious son of Ogun State and an icon of our democratic struggle, Chief M. K. O Abiola.
“President Buhari has shown with this action that he is a man that believes in justice and giving every person his or her dues.
“Although this posthumous award may appear to some people to have come late, we thank the President. We urge all lovers of democracy and goodwill to continue to support the ideals for which Chief M. K. O. Abiola lived and died.
“For us in Ogun State, we shall not forget Bashorun M. K. O. Abiola,” the statement added.

Source: https://www.makeitglobal.biz/ogun-hails-buhari-conferring-gcfr-m-k-o-abiola/

lalasticlala seun

Re: Ogun Hails Buhari For Conferring GCFR On M.K.O. Abiola by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Good radiance PMB has won my vote...I will urge my Igbo brothers to vote pmb to get 2023 presidential ticket

(1) (Reply)

EU-UNICEF Extends NDSP Water, Sanitation Project To 3 LGAs In Edo / June 12 Honour, Do You Think Buhari Knows What He Is Doing / Imo Needs A Government With Human Face – Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.