Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

"Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts (20177 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Thugzmoney: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike posted pictures of her generousity as she continues to give back to the society. The actress ownes a charity foundation "t_d_foundation" and she have been of help to those children in need who cannot afford three square meal a day. In the photos below, she ate with the children, giving them a sense of belonging and also fed them. She also took her time to share a brief message on Instagram concerning her charity projects.
Read below:"They wonder why i'm getting radically blessed. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.They wonder why me?. Little did they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot see.
At the beginning of last year, I put my knees to the ground and I asked God only one thing."Lord bless me in such a way that my blessings will sound like a lie and beyond their humanm comprehension." Today i can boldly say my God answered my prayers. I am now a physical evidence of God's supernatural blessings.I knew he listened when lines started to fall unto me in pleasant places. Indeed i have a beautiful heritage."

See photos below;
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/tonto-dike-shares-picture-of-herself.html?m=1
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Abdulnur(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Emmacolinho:
Hey dummy!!! We ain't xtians, we are Christians

Ow OK.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by lookingfly: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
I watched one on tv where a pastor in Lagos ask he's church members to write the name of each member of their family, fetch sand of their compound plus 11k in envelope and submit to the church for miracle....... Was so baffled when I saw that and never believed anything the man says till today.

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by brojoshua: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
If post is true then no true and faithful servant of the Lord Jesus Christ will do things like that, only the false prophets and pastors will do such things, all the children of General Overseer Tithe and so on, all that are true servants and children of Satan, but who pretend to servants and children of God. They love money and all ungodly gains and are using the name of Jesus Christ only to achieve their satanic intentions and evil desires
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by kalu61(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Till I see pictures, I won't believe this story
You means he should have snapped them in the process
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Oyindidi(f): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
kalu61:
You means he should have snapped them in the process
Yes
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by kalu61(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Daddy Freeze should focus on his new 'organization' and concentrate on how his members will dash him phone and laptop
Sentiment wouldn't allow to go see the wrong on that. Is that what Jesus preached?
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by kalu61(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes
Next time miracle is going on I should bring out my phone and start snapping akwaya
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Oyindidi(f): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
kalu61:
Next time miracle is going on I should bring out my phone and start snapping akwaya
Read the story again
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by ikorodureporta: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
This guy still dey, wen that curse go happen
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by brojoshua: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
You shall know them by their fruit, your pastors or Nigeria pastors are false. They are greedy dogs who will never have enough and are greedy for dishonest gains who twist and pervert the world of God to achieve their evil desires. They love money and wor

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by kalu61(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Read the story again
Which story?. That you need pictorial evidence during miracle section to believe he is saying the truth
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Oyindidi(f): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
kalu61:
Which story?. That you need pictorial evidence during miracle section to believe he is saying the truth
Go sleep abeg
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Dami12345: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
tolexy007:
y dont u come out and attack the pastor in front of the whole congregation, instead of coming online and start making noise.. how do we even know that u are saying the truth.

So that the nigger will be killed abi.
Or have we forgotten pastor king?
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by MrCork: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go sleep abeg

..please do u have nyansh? smiley
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Geesaintagape: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
No longer interested in anything outside 019 n buhari going home
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Buffalowings3(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
ableguy:
The Way ATM throws out card after withdrawing 1k is very disrespectful...
I had to pick mine from the floor yesterday. cheesy grin

This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Goodness4525: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Honestly christianity is really a peaceful religion, someone will wake up one day in order to trend, say rubbish about pastors, next thing you're trending, reactant Freezer will grab it hook, line bla bla bla, use it to preach in his online church to his mumu followers, while his fat head and dull thinking with sissy eyes is blind and deaf to the ills happening in Nigeria, abi his version of the Bible forbids him to speak out against killings and bad governance
Hypocrite!! when the news is not on ur side ,it is fake,but authentic when it promotes ur illusions, wake up to reality while there is still time

2 Likes

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Honestly christianity is really a peaceful religion, someone will wake up one day in order to trend, say rubbish about pastors, next thing you're trending, reactant Freezer will grab it hook, line bla bla bla, use it to preach in his online church to his mumu followers, while his fat head and dull thinking with sissy eyes is blind and deaf to the ills happening in Nigeria, abi his version of the Bible forbids him to speak out against killings and bad governance
so telling the truth is now rubbish
it's like you want Islam to fall on you
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by OlaSpeaker(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Actually I agree with you Christianity is a peaceful religion Christ Himself is the Prince of Peace but you don't know to what extent the prophecy of the last days are being fulfill I remember I heard from two different people that there is a church in Ibadan where member gives names of their love ones as offering though I have can not 100% attest to but I won't say it is not true either. Remember
Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (KJV)

Jesus never denied them casting out demons in His name nor did he deny them healing the sick in His name but He did said ........."I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

So don't say it is a lie many prophet pastors and Christian in general may not make heaven is not how powerful you are is how pure you serve Him what God require is service in purity
John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth".
You can perform miracle do all sort of healings, signs and wonders yet your worship is not in truth
Just serve God in your heart that is all that is require their so many conmen today disguising as angels

2 Likes

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

nailed it spot on.
couldnt have said it better kiss

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Rowj: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
some brainwashed Christian will never support daddy freeze, these pastors has ridiculed Christianity.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by stagger: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Is there any difference between this guy and Freeze that was asking for phone and laptop donations?

They are all ravenous wolves.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by dhesire(m): 4:12am On Jun 08, 2018
adesina746:

They are all fake and after money alone chikena

Your opinion.
I know there are lots of genuine pastors and I mean lots of them.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Blind sheep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / Masquerade Seen Quoting The Scriptures In Enugu State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.