Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

On The Good Side Of Evil(A short story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On The Good Side Of Evil(A short story) (445 Views)

The Good Side Of ESU You Never Knew! / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Good Side Of Evil(A short story) by Rhayne1: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Disclaimer; All characters in this book are fictitious and are entirely the products of the writer's imagination.Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

CHAPTER 1
"Come to me and I will give you rest",the voice hissed.She shivered out of cold or fear, she wasn't sure of the dominant feeling, and wrapped the cloth around her tightly.She saw something move out of the corner of her eye and turned towards it with shaky legs.Her breath caught in her throat and her heart simply stopped.Where the gaint with 7metres long horn in the centre of its head stood was a roaring lion.It would have been less terrifying if it didn't have a human torso and palms in place of paws.It had a deadly look in its eyes like it was built for an only purpose;to kill.Now its target was her.
Her brain worked fast and with a surge of adrenaline, she turned and ran.Her feet barely made contact with the floor.She got to the edge and looked down.Dizzy,she moved back just in time to dodge the sharp talons of a great white bird.It flew around in a circle and aimed for her heart.Its gaint beak made contact with her head and threw her backwards."What do you want from me?",she thought and groaned in pain.And almost immediately, she got a response.It felt like it was speaking directly in her head.
"I want your death", and with one swift slash of its tail, sent the human spiraling towards the edge of the cliff and to the darkness below.Her scream echoed through the foundations of the earth.
Omolola awoke with a start,chest heaving heavily and sweat pouring down like she just had a shower.She opened the small fridge on the table beside her bed and took a chilled bottle of water."Thank God it was all a dream",she sighed and said the Lord's prayer.However, she didn't know that her troubles had just began.

(1) (Reply)

King Of Africa / Pandora's Box / Epistle To The Boys: For Those Boys Who Think Like Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.