Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

5 Foods You Should Eat Daily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Foods You Should Eat Daily (503 Views)

Top 11 Cancer Causing Foods We Probably Eat Daily / 10 Cancer Causing Foods You Eat Daily / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Foods You Should Eat Daily by henryvic3325(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Boost your energy levels and treat your body to the nutrition it deserves with these 5 super foods.

Today I am going to discuss about the top 5 healthy foods that are you should be eating daily.

Here are the list of the top 5 foods you should be eating daily.

1. Salmon:Salmon
Salmon is an oily fish that is high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon can help prevent numerous diseases like depression, heart disease, prostate cancer and can resolve many other health conditions.

BroccoliBroccoli
Broccoli is packed with vitamins,minerals,disease fighting components and the fiber essential in any diet,it has ability to prevent many types of cancer,improve digestion,lower blood pressure,lower cholesterol,detoxify the body,protect the skin,prevent birth defects,eliminate inflammation and improve vision.

3 AlmondsAlmonds
Almonds are rich in protein, vitamin English, magnesium, fiber and many key amino acids, which are beneficial for the body.

They are frequently used as a healthy solution for relief from constipation, respiratory disorders, coughs, heart disorders, anemia, impotency and diabetes

4 BananasAlmonds
Bananas are rich in nutrients, vitamins fiber and all natural sugars. Nutritionist says that eating two bananas per day in just month, your health would be significantly improved.

5 EggsEggs
A single large egg is just about 70 calories and offers six grams of protein. Filled with protein iron and vitamin B7, they can improve hair growth and even prevent anemia.

Eggs are also a great source of omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for normal body functions and heart health.

These are the 5 top foods you should try and eat daily in your life to stay healthy.

IF you like this article, please give it a thumb up and share it with your friends.

For more recipes and tips, always visit our blog

http://whogogist.com/5-foods-eat-daily-2018/

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods You Should Eat Daily by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fruits...fruits..fruits.
Re: 5 Foods You Should Eat Daily by RemedyLab: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Check my signature below to get started with the medicinal benefits of common herbs and spices as well as how you can use them to prevent life threatening infections snd disease.
Re: 5 Foods You Should Eat Daily by uphihospital(f): 5:04am On Jun 08, 2018
Good information you have shared with us.
Re: 5 Foods You Should Eat Daily by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Ahh, broccoli. I should be eating more of you.

(1) (Reply)

My Pleasant Sexual Experience / Help / Obialor James Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Trend, Talks About Living With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.