Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP (1646 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP by prest(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abubakar Bukola Saraki writes IG of Nigeria Police Force

Dear IGP,

The thugs you said I hired were actually used to rig election for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015. If in doubt, find below the total votes by Kwarans for Muhammadu Buhari against Former President Goodluck Jonathan.

I'm sure you will be convinced after realizing that Buhari won Jonathan by wide margin in Kwara and that was made possible by those 'good boys' you now call 'robbers'.

Professor Attahiru Jega Iscariot is my witness, wallahi!

The 2015 presidential election results as verified by Jega:

Buhari - 302, 146

Jonathan - 132, 602

So, in actual sense, those boys robbed Jonathan for Buhari and in turn made you IG of The Nigeria Police Force . So if there's any robbery , do well to hold President Buhari responsible for it

Yours truly,

Senator Dr Bukola Saraki

President of the Nigerian Senate

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP by bedspread: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Watching.....
Re: Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP by yarimo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
OP must be suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL before posting in a public forum. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP by RemedyLab: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Discover the amazing health and medicinal benefits of common herbs and spices found in Nigeria. Check my signature below to learn more
Re: Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP by omowolewa: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thank God sha, they are now allergic to their bonds.
Re: Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP by SalamRushdie: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
yarimo:
OP must be suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL before posting in a public forum. undecided

Yarimo I am glad to see your written English is improving even though there is still much work to do ...Keep it up

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Flash! More Trouble Hits PDP As Bigwigs Decamp To APC In Niger State / Zombies Osibanjo Declared $900k And N94M Why Crucify The CJN / See What Al Jazeera Wrote About Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.