Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House (67410 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by devigblegble: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
No be my business people leave Nigeria to another country to stay with their man , if she likes let her leave the country too next topic pls
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Yelutide: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why wont Mr Ikeji move home instead
When you marry, move to your wife' house
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by moscobabs(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
I hear say na berger her husband get house.. grin
Is actually in ijoko
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by osazeeblue01: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's life
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Assassin101: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
there's no baby..,

there's no hubby...,

all na stunt,

believe at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by SalamRushdie: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yelutide:
When you marry, move to your wife' house

My wife will bear my name so she would move to my house but this is Mr Ikeji we are speaking about
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by okwabayi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
I find it funny how even at a mature age she hasn't passed the money is everything stage in life. I guess it's true what they say: wisdom is not a product of age.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by pocohantas(f): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
I just love feminists, after all the strong woman shit, dem go stil go man house go wash plate hahahah

Did feminism say women shouldn't wash platee? undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by OhiOfIhima: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
If she like make her husband be Alapata.. Shati marry after all naw una dey calculate age for her dat she never marry.. Finally she has put d devil to shame... Linda Move on...

But see Bathroom oo... Heey! Life good oo

I tap from ur blessing Madam Linda.

Wishing u a fruitful home wit ur hubby Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

My wife will bear my name so she would move to my house but this is Mr Ikeji we are speaking about
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by cyborg123(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin
We at the nairaland headquarters are working on a robust bride. Thanks for your concern.

Signed: management.
theoldpretender:
SEUN

SEUN

SEUN

See how you have missed a golden opportunity?

Seun...ok...there are other fishes in the sea.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
If she like make her husband be Alapata.. Shati marry after all naw una dey calculate age for her dat she never marry.. Finally she has put d devil to shame... Linda Move on...

But see Bathroom oo... Heey! Life good oo

I tap from ur blessing Madam Linda.

Wishing u a fruitful home wit ur hubby Insha Allah.
You tap from her blessing? It doesn't work that way..awoof loving Nigerians..
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by SniperSmurf(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
No fvcks given
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by CaptainFM1: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
rossyc:
That means she wedded secretly..It's okay.

It is allowed!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Idrismusty97(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
To the so called feminists who took her seriously and consider Linda a role model all i can say is "sorry".
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by whirlout: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
She never wedded secretly...she's just trying to deflect all the talk of having a child of wedlock. So fake, just own it. Who cares if you have a child out of wedlock, you can take care of it. Naija and fake lives are like rice and beans. I won't even believe the house isn't rented but am proud of her for making it in life.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by theoldpretender(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
cyborg123:
grin
We at the nairaland headquarters are working on a robust bride. Thanks for your concern.

Signed: management.
grin grin
Okay...but hurry.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by cyborg123(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin
theoldpretender:

grin grin
Okay...but hurry.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by AntiWailer: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yinmu
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
how will she leaves a house she got from random politicians dick undecided

Leaves
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by OhiOfIhima: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You tap from her blessing? It doesn't work that way..awoof loving Nigerians..

Is a simple n common prayer, so d real definition is work hard n pray it manifest in multiples.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Yelutide: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Her husband Identity is kept secret for security reasons. Social media can mess up someones destiny
SalamRushdie:

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by bejeria101(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
can't the husband move into her house

If i hear lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by charain: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
Wrong, he lives in Mushin.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by eagleeye2: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

free this lady now
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Nwaohafia1: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why wont Mr Ikeji move home instead

Na she dey marry the man? grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Stevenson1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
can't the husband move into her house

Lol... it's like you never date Igbo man before especially the ones with money. Their pride is like 144% if the normal percentage is 100%. Anyways... it's just for gram, I don't think she's leaving the house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.