Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" (16245 Views)

What’s An Insult That Sounds Like A Compliment? / "A Compliment From A Woman Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" Mayorkun / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dmw act "Mayorkun" took to his twitter page to enlighten his male followers that getting a compliment from a lady doesn't mean she wants to have sex.

He Wrote:

SOMETIMES, a compliment from her doesn’t give you a free pass to sex, “oh you look cute” MAYBE cos you do, “hmm, you smell nice” MAYBE it’s just because you do ��‍♂️

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/a-compliment-from-a-girl-doesnt-give-you-a-free-pass-to-sex-mayorkun-says/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by itspzpics(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's true

Read also

Zambian Pastor Sleeps With Another Man’s Wife, Tells Her To Divorce Her Hubby (18+ Pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/zambian-pastor-sleeps-with-another-mans-wife-tells-her-to-divorce-her-hubby-pics/

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by kpaofame: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
lipsrsealed

I am coming lemme go and think what i will tell this conjified and codeine ingesting youth,that think that way in the first place...

Things just getting more complicated these dayz sef....

Nnamdi should produce a greenlight, girls can show guys they are interested in...

Because if a guy make a move after compliment he is sex-starved and an animal, if he takes no action he is a dundee fan or gay

8 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by BuzzRay(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
its just a mere compliment and it doesn't relate to sex in anyway, she might not even fancy or like you in anyway.

So dont start jumping up because a girl likes your shoe cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by beautyhound(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gbam! Blame it on d society tho...

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mayorkun should sit down and be quiet, nobody needs his lecture/opinion.

Oversabi dey worry some people sef. cool

18 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na so
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
GASKIYA
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by CastedGist: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
cool
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by pafo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sometimes it does and you just have to take it up from there. Aimoye one night stand that started with a simple "oh, you look cute".

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by myners007: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oboy take ur career serious and leave this advisory role. By the way, the guy funny. For girl to give guyman greenlight come be bad thing again.A slacker is a loser bro abi u haven't heard of the slogan before?

12 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nwaohafia1: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
A mistake most men make. Men are yet to realize this.

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Abbeynomics: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Girls never do u segee before abi,continue

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by nairaman66(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
myners007:
Oboy take ur career serious and leave this advisory role

Charity begins at home.., concentrate on your career and leave this dude the heck alone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by younglleo: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
can someone shut dis boy up angry

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by TheUbermensch: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who's this slowpoke to tell me how to live my life?

Because be dishes out rubbish songs for a mediocre populace he feels he can become a moral judge?

I would have sex with whomsoever I want. In fact the moment a girl compliments me I'd mount her immediately.

ozwor.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Adewalefae(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mr mayorkun so you no understand the meaning of greenlight

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Fuadeiza(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Have you ever met Veronica, Veronica who stays at Allen avenue... I think not.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Jasen1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
You're right, and to girls a compliment from OK m him doesn't mean he should be doing it everyday

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by edgecution(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Something must start somehow. It started in Naples.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Speakdatruth: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tell em
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Khodorkovsky(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rubbish , Just like saying the traffic light showing yellow light means we shouldn't switch on our car in anticipation of green light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
full stop

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by myners007: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
nairaman66:

Charity begins at home.., concentrate on your career and leave this dude the heck alone!
Sorry to disappoint ya. Im top of my game already
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Tallesty1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
You can't put the whole blame on men. Especially those who live in places like Nigeria were women chose to flash light from a torchlight with dead battery and colored glass instead of speaking their mind.

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Amberon11: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
I almost told someone his sneakers looked nice because damn they were so damn nice but then I had to refrain from doing so as he could've read another meaning to it since people read meaning to everything these days.

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
No na Ababio text book she want. Common will u go and sit down
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
myners007:
Oboy take ur career serious and leave this advisory role

Thanks boss..

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by nairaman66(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
myners007:
Sorry to disappoint ya. Im top of my game already

Congrats then! Stay top your game and let mayorkun handle his business. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Ellabae(f): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
tongue Thanks bro. Well said. U compliment a guy, he thinks u re all over him. So funny.

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Amberon11:
I almost told someone his sneakers looked nice because damn they were so damn nice but then I had to refrain from doing so as he could've read another meaning to it since people read meaning to everything these days.

Did he ask for a compliment?

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Xisnin(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Adewalefae:
Mr mayorkun so you no understand the meaning of greenlight
The same greenlight that have landed some in kirikiri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts / Pictures Of Davido, Wizkid, Skales And Olamide With Their Girlfriend!! / Oluwatenola Jermaine Womadi 'Lordmaine', Toyin Lawani’s Son's 4th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.