Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" (16370 Views)

What’s An Insult That Sounds Like A Compliment? / "A Compliment From A Woman Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" Mayorkun / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ellabae:
tongue Thanks bro. Well said. U compliment a guy, he thinks u re all over him. So funny.

U dis girl grin
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by myners007: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
nairaman66:

Congrats then! Stay top your game and let mayorkun handle his business. Cheers
Thanks
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
and also when a gal says no, it actually means yes proceed and put d prick
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Ellabae(f): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
omooba969:

U dis girl grin
True o. I told a guy I liked his hairstyle. He told his friends I have crush on him. It was so funny.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
pafo:
Sometimes it does and you just have to take it up from there. Aimoye one night stand that started with a simple "oh, you look cute".

1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ellabae:
True o. I told a guy I liked his hairstyle. He told his friends I have crush on him. It was so funny.

Lol
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by pweetygiftofGod(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thank you, Mayorkun

That's how a guy in my school went around telling people, I was crushing / flirting with him. Someone will just admire your dress sense etc and you're saying rubbish, and God vindicated me because I've been telling my Bf about him, how I liked a particular thing I saw or a fragrance and sometimes I bought it for boo as a surprise. The day they both met, I wanted introducing him, as soon as I mentioned his name, my Bf was like, “oh, so this is the guy you've been talking about...
To cut long story short,Guys stop assuming AND ladies you can build your man to become better,he'll respect and love you, rather than hopping on every man that u meet. ONE MAN IS ENOUGH!

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Ellabae(f): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
omooba969:

Lol
Nd the guy is not even my type tongue
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Nd the guy is not even my type tongue

Story...undecided

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Ellabae(f): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
omooba969:

Story...undecided
cheesy Lol true
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Adewalefae:
Mr mayorkun so you no understand the meaning of greenlight

Lol

Tekno & Cuppy grin
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by femi4: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ellabae:
tongue Thanks bro. Well said. U compliment a guy, he thinks u re all over him. So funny.
you too keep your compliment
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Very very true. When I used to hit the gym regularly, a young lady once walked up to me and told me I have a nice body(a little muscular, good face with a very good height) wink. I smiled, and told her "thanks".....then asked for her name(can't remember though) then walked away...but damn she was one helluva beauty.
I just hope she's reading it right now. Lord knows I was so moved to woo her but I let my alpha ego do better

Another happened sometime ago, when I was with a female relation, the guy seated opposite us is kinda cute so my Cuz just told him he looks cute, na so bobo begin dey smile like Chris Hemsworth.....na so bobo just stand up come Sidon next to my Cuz begin dey lick lips dey yan dust.....na so my Cuz vex tell am " I complimented you doesn't mean it's a green light, young man". Dude was so embarrassed eh because I suddenly burst into laughter.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Ellabae(f): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
femi4:
you too keep your compliment
Compliment is not a big deal. When I like something about u, I let u know.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by kennisman(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
If wot the Lady have in mind is more than the compliment.....HW are we going to know. Mayou go sit down jare and allow us to try our luck.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
Thank you, Mayorkun

That's how a guy in my school went around telling people, I was crushing / flirting with him. Someone will just admire your dress sense etc and you're saying rubbish, and God vindicated me because I've been telling my Bf about him, how I liked a particular thing I saw or a fragrance and sometimes I bought it for boo as a surprise. The day they both met, I wanted introducing him, as soon as I mentioned his name, my Bf was like, “oh, so this is the guy you've been talking about...
To cut long story short,Guys stop assuming AND ladies you can build your man to become better,he'll respect and love you, rather than hopping on every man that u meet. ONE MAN IS ENOUGH!

Special Adviser.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by femi4: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ellabae:
then don't complain about the mixed signals you are getting.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ellabae:

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Ellabae(f): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
femi4:
then don't complain about the mixed signals you are getting.

So one cannot compliment in peace again. Welldone
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by tragergeorge(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
omooba969:
Mayorkun should sit down and be quiet, nobody needs his lecture/opinion.

Oversabi dey worry some people sef. cool
I de suspect say this guy de fear woman, e de Bleep so?
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by ElsonMorali: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
You would think people already knew that.

But I'm not surprised.

Same guys who don't know that because you asked a girl out on a date and she accepted doesn't mean that she has to end up on your bed at the end of the date.

#sigh.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Amberon11:
I almost told someone his sneakers looked nice because damn they were so damn nice but then I had to refrain from doing so as he could've read another meaning to it since people read meaning to everything these days.

just shut d fuvk up!!!grin grin
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
tragergeorge:
I de suspect say this guy de fear woman, e de Bleep so?

Na davido dey arrange olosho for am. cool
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Boys, not men, are the ones who reason that way. Pity that some mature looking guys still mentally wear diapers.
If you look good, I'll compliment you. However you choose to interprete it, is your cup of kunu.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Amberon11: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's why I never gave one. Use your head.
omooba969:

Did he ask for a compliment?
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by omooba969(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Amberon11:
That's why I never gave one. Use your head.

Stale.

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Mryacks: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
A mistake most men make. Men are yet to realize this.

True that..only a real gentleman will know grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by gifty18633: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2018
He's right
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by colonist(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2018
tell the girls too....a compliment from a guy doesn't mean you should milk his pocket dry.... how about that
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by SEALL(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
ask from the person who has been called IMPOTENT resulting from that and u will get ur best answer ever.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by gonkin(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ellabae:

Its not but some girls do it intentionally. Depends on the kind of mind the guy has and also the way u express it. Imagine you told a guy he's cute and u have the expression on your face like u want him. If he's single he would definitely dance your way.
Re: Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" by Ellabae(f): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
gonkin:

Its not but some girls do it intentionally. Depends on the kind of mind the guy has and also the way u express it. Imagine you told a guy he's cute and u have the expression on your face like u want him. If he's single he would definitely dance your way.
Lol that's flirting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Rema Get 2020 MTV EMA Nominations / Zaaki Azzay's New Wife Delivers Baby Boy, Former Wife Happy For Him. / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.