Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,766 members, 7,865,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

3 Smart Reasons To Quit That 9-5 Job And Become Your Own Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Smart Reasons To Quit That 9-5 Job And Become Your Own Boss (495 Views)

Tired Of That 9 To 5 Job?? This Is For You / We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Smart Reasons To Quit That 9-5 Job And Become Your Own Boss by Eminent412(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
A lot of parents think the 9-5 jobs are the best but that was in the industrial age, presently the 9-5 jobs have failed and we need to start thinking about getting into new stuffs. Studies show it’s because when you’re the boss you have the freedom to work on what you want.

Here are3 reasons to quit that 9-5 job

1. A 9-5 job will not give you that ultimate freedom to use your time as you please while you’re young.
I am not okay with not having that freedom to hit the gym, have lunch whenever I like or even stop work when am tired (don’t know about you though) but if you are like me then I think you have start thinking of quitting that job and become a boss yourself.

2. A 9-5 job will never make you rich
Although you shouldn’t make decision on your career because of money but sometimes you might need to think about how your life is going financially and having a 9-5 job can never make you financially free. You can only be rich when you quit that 9-5 job and start thinking of becoming your own boss.

Thinking of how to become your own boss and retire with enough wealth? I’ve the perfect business for you. Know more about the business here
http://www.abayomitheblog.com.ng/3-smart-reasons-to-quit-that-9-5-jobs/

(1) (Reply)

Very Important. / Register Your Business Name With CAC At An Affordable Price / What GT Bank And FCMB Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.