Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI (12672 Views)

Akin Alabi Calls Out Jumia For Listing His Book For Sale Without His Approval / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by FemiOtawa: 9:48am On May 06, 2019
Watch this amazing Video by an astute entrepreneur AKIN ALABI (Founder Nairabet) .

The Sport Billionaire highlighted many factors that an entrepreneur do face everyday. He further brief: "Not all of us will be entrepreneurs, some will make it more being an employer, I know quite number of employees making money than some entrepreneurs. What matters most is what you make out of the money you are making.

Watch the video:https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/we-all-cant-be-entrepreneurs-maybe-you.html

9 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by ainas247: 10:37am On May 06, 2019
cheesy Nice one otunba
I still remember your training I attended
at Agungi is the BOMB.

Let people see what you do
On Google whenthey search for it

4 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Lanrextop23333(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2019
nice message,we all can't di business
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by sweetval: 10:38am On May 06, 2019
True
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by crafteck(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2019
Once people make money, they become motivational speakers forgetting it was all about luck+ work, not all of us get opportunities thrown at us talkless of making use of them.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by anambraamaka: 10:38am On May 06, 2019
True
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Sleekjunior(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2019
true fact
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Millz404(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2019
Entrepreneurship can make you rich or poor and in debt.... It's a risk you have to be ready to take

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by agylistic77: 10:40am On May 06, 2019
If all of us is doing business who will buy from who

20 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by AvantG(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2019
He's absolutely right.
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Frezhkid10(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2019
Over true
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by BlackManta(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2019
Yes we all can't be entrepreneurs but job security in Nigeria is very low.

There is no guarantee that you gonna keep your job for as long as you think.
Anything can happen in the future....for instance the company you work for can become bankrupt tomorrow and will have to sack most of the staff.
For those with government jobs, a new governor or senator might emerge and decide to sack his staff and start afresh with new people....this one happened to my uncle.
But lucky for him he had a back up plan for in case he lost his job.

Today he has finally retired, his gratuity is not forthcoming and the state government has not paid him pensions for several months now .....but he is not worried cuz he's living off the rent he collects every year from his tenants after he invested his savings in real estate.

Yes everybody cannot be entrepreneurs but job security in Nigeria is very low and it would be risky working 7-7 everyday without anything to fall back on if you lost that job tomorrow.

Invest...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Kokaine(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2019
Private driven economy
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by flemsy15(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2019
one truth motivational speakers never mention
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by RockHard: 10:41am On May 06, 2019
He's absolutely right. Matter of fact, most would be better off using their acquired skills to assist entrepreneurs in managing/administering their businesses, while the entrepreneurs focus on financing the business for further growth and the likes.

12 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by TwoBottles: 10:41am On May 06, 2019
Ok
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Nyamiri: 10:42am On May 06, 2019
Everybody wan be entrepreneur
Everybody wan blow

Na wetin make upcoming artistes plenty pass fans be that.

8 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by wink2015(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2019
FemiOtawa:
Watch this amazing Video by an astute entrepreneur AKIN ALABI (Founder Nairabet) .

The Sport Billionaire highlighted many factors that an entrepreneur do face everyday. He further brief: "Not all of us will be entrepreneurs, some will make it more being an employer, I know quite number of employees making money than some entrepreneurs. What matters most is what you make out of the money you are making.

Watch the video:https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/we-all-cant-be-entrepreneurs-maybe-you.html

SO YOU WANT ME TO BE WORKING N15,000, N30,000 N50,000 JOBS UNDER A ONE MAN BUSINESS STRUCTURE WHILE YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS MAKING BILLIONS OF NAIRA.

You try well.

See him basketmouth !

12 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Saltoflife: 10:42am On May 06, 2019
This is true coming from a self made Enterprenure millionaire.

Telling you to help others achieve their dreams while being paid stipends called salary.

Let me give you my one cent. Either you work for someone or you start for yourself.. it's still not going to be easy.. it's going to be stressful.

The only difference is your end result.

In salary the higher you go tge prone to sack you become in Nigeria sha o.
In entrepreneurship the higher you go tge more difficult and stressful it becomes and more money you get...unless you no sabi do am.

Final words . Don't just be an enterprenurer by mouth . Study up and invest in your knowledge to be the best at whatever niche you're in.

7 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Millz404(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2019
agylistic77:

You will buy what you don't sell

13 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Nobody: 10:43am On May 06, 2019
Many pple say quit ya job. But business na jungle. I have tried fish farming, purewater and importing. Boys wen i employ wreck am. Abeg sticking to my salary biko

9 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by debossng: 10:44am On May 06, 2019
Otunba Akin Alabi of those days. Don't despise days of little beginning.
This guy walked his way to the top from the ground floor

1 Like

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by medolab90(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2019
E no easy o
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by grandstar(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2019
I wish I knew this after I left Unilag.

Though motivational speakers will want you to believe that to get rich, you must be an entrepreneur, but it's not true.

Also as he said, many employees are doing quite well, even better than employers.

The constancy of a salary enables the employee to plan or even start a business until the business can stand on its own feet. Even when the business stands on its own feet, many continue working for the sake of income security.

Going on your own is better but the truth is working for someone isn't bad either. Hustling isn't easy and so, isn't for everyone

11 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by derbykol(f): 10:45am On May 06, 2019
agylistic77:
We have diversity in business
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by rockastar: 10:46am On May 06, 2019
wink2015:

SO YOU WANT ME TO BE WORKING N15,000, N30,000 N50,000 JOBS UNDER A ONE MAN BUSINESS STRUCTURE WHILE YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS MAKING BILLIONS OF NAIRA.

You try well.

See him basketmouth !
Most Nigerian youths tends to be lazy,I'm dissapointed with the comments I'm reading on this thread..
This akin alabi must be wicked

6 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by celeiyke: 10:47am On May 06, 2019
agylistic77:

Will u all do the same business?
Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by celeiyke: 10:50am On May 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Many pple say quit ya job. But business na jungle. I have tried fish farming, purewater and importing. Boys wen i employ wreck am. Abeg sticking to my salary biko

grin grin grin grin grin grin
U wan try naija guys. If u set up sth just resign and face it. I had mine and employed one rubbish girl, in less than 2 months 700k don loss

5 Likes

Re: We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI by Kendumazy(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2019
Don't help any man build his dream. Build yours. Start small. It might take time but you will surely get there.

Men long sleeve shirt from India for sale at #2000.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5159718/
clearance-sales-nice-colors-men

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A / Naira Loses ₦‎79 To Dollar / Deep Freezer For Ice Block Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.