Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family (18967 Views)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Adewale Giwa To Gani Adams: Resign If You Can’t Sacrifice Your Life For Yorubas / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by vertueptime: 2:04am On Jun 08, 2018
Officialkerr:
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help me in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable me pay my schoolfees.
Am a student of Rivers state University.. My name is Banigo Precious Charles, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid penalties for late payment.
Please nothing is too small.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature

If u can prove that u r not just an e-beggar with details of ur account and school detailed info,i will confirm from the school and ur bank first and if u are genuine i will pay to the school on ur behalf
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Officialkerr(m): 5:07am On Jun 08, 2018
vertueptime:

If u can prove that u r not just an e-beggar with details of ur account and school detailed info,i will confirm from the school and ur bank first and if u are genuine i will pay to the school on ur behalf
Banigo precious charles Username: Precious.banigo
Pass: 123456
Site: Http://Ust. edu. ng
Account details: 6,57003584,5 Fidelity Bank Banigo Precious Charles.. Thank you
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by vertueptime: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2018
Officialkerr:

Banigo precious charles Username: Precious.banigo
Pass: 123456
Site: Http://Ust. edu. ng
Account details: 6,57003584,5 Fidelity Bank Banigo Precious Charles.. Thank you

The link is invalid,
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Officialkerr(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2018
vertueptime:

The link is invalid,
Heres the link http://rsu.edu.ng
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by vertueptime: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2018
Officialkerr:

Heres the link http://rsu.edu.ng

Ok but i need info like ur matric and dept info, nd i will send ur acct to cid to vet that u hv not been doing similar stuffs, if ur clean then i will pay to the skl
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Officialkerr(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2018
vertueptime:

Ok but i need info like ur matric and dept info, nd i will send ur acct to cid to vet that u hv not been doing similar stuffs, if ur clean then i will pay to the skl
I don't have a matric No but here's my jamb reg no. 65827026FI Electrical Engineering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Returns To The Senate As She Wins Re Election Bid / Minimum Wage: Labour Demands Payment Of Five-month Arrears / Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.