Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thoughts (3255 Views)

My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi / FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] / How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thoughts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Thoughts by Thegamingorca(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fvck her one more time and leave there

You still dey call am your babe. ..you be otu

24 Likes

Re: Thoughts by powerkey: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Op, give me her number so I propose to her too so she will be confused, confused, confusing...

9 Likes

Re: Thoughts by AnodaIT(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Fvck he one more time and leave there

You still dey call am your babe. ..you be otu
I go with this
Get the last supper and wish her well

11 Likes

Re: Thoughts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
powerkey:
Op, give me her number so I propose to her too so she will be confused, confused, confusing...
Lol. that's my thought too.
Re: Thoughts by Iamdmentor1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
If you know you've got no intention to marry her, then let her go. Why waste someone's time for your selfish interest?

10 Likes

Re: Thoughts by Chuksemi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
fighal:
Lol. that's my thought too.

Hol'up nigga.....

Why exactly do we have to know what's going on between you and your girlfriend?

You could settle this without letting the world know about it.

This shows you don't respect your woman, why make a private issue public? Just so you can watch people bash her and demean her. Do you jerk off to the rash comments or what?

Get a grip man, delete this thread and iron out issue with your babe. She didn't do good, but she doesn't deserve this either.

8 Likes

Re: Thoughts by ImaIma1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
What projection of the future have you given her? Are you serious with your life for her to take you seriously as well?

You have probably not given her reason to stay with you. How do you treat her? Are you just sleeping with her with no plan for the future?

If everything is good on your end, then she is probably a greedy person and you should let her go rather than wait to see who she picks between you and the other guy.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Chuksemi:

Hol'up nigga.....

Why exactly do we have to know what's going on between you and your girlfriend?

You could settle this without letting the world know about it.

This shows you don't respect your woman, why make a private issue public? Just so you can watch people bash her and demean her. Do you jerk off to the rash comments or what?

Get a grip man, delete this thread and iron out issue with your babe. She didn't do good, but she doesn't deserve this either.
Thanks man. I'm 101% wrong for bringing the issue here, I let my anger think for me. will surely heed to advice.
About ironing it out, she just broke the relationship on the basis that I doubt her love and for bringing. it to nairaland.
Re: Thoughts by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
ImaIma1:
What projection of the future have you given her? Are you serious with your life for her to take you seriously as well?

You have probably not giving her reason to stay with you. How do you treat her? Are you just sleeping with her witg no plan for the future?

If everything is good on your end, then she is probably a greedy person and you should let her go rather than wait to see who she picks between you and the other guy.
Thanks for this piece. I'm not a time waster. I'm serious with my life and with her. I'm doing my ALL to make sure things fall in place for us. She knows my plans, I don't know how best to make her know Im no time waster
Re: Thoughts by 234GT(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Let her go to forestall future disappointment.
Re: Thoughts by MARX77(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Are you sure you are her boyfriend or her bestie, just asking...
Re: Thoughts by naijacentric(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bros let her go if she is actually for u she wont be confused
Re: Thoughts by ElsonMorali: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
fighal:
Thanks man. I'm 101% wrong for bringing the issue here, I let my anger think for me. will surely heed to advice.
About ironing it out, she just broke the relationship on the basis that I doubt her love and for bringing. it to nairaland.

When you get married to her and she sees another ex she will be confused.

Better a broken engagement than a divorce.
Re: Thoughts by daryoor(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Everybody settles for the best option. Shes confused caused the nigga is better than u.

GET up dust yourself keep your heads up and...#Get that visa

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts by czarina(f): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sorry dear. I would advise you just let her go since she's considering the dude already and as per jungle never mature. It's glaring the other guy seems financially stable and you're not and as the average chick with the "age is running and man must carry my burden mindset" she quickly jumped ship.
I tell my male friends this, never saddle yourself as a hustling young guy with a chick who has nothing going on for herself. Relationships are not job opportunities. Build yourself while the guy does same! Nobody should be saddled with another's burden. We have the same 24hrs, use urs well.

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

3 Likes

Re: Thoughts by nelsonebby(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
powerkey:

Re: Thoughts by DrObum(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
You still called her your babe sef.
It's all a ploy, don't be deceived. She knows what she wants and that is obviously not you.

It comes in steps.
1. She likes the guy and agrees to marry him but you aren't aware yet.

2. When it's obvious you'll get to know, she tells you herself and gives you that 'confusion transmission' story. (this is actually where you are now)

3. She plays the victim and blames you for getting angry. She backs it up by telling you that if you love her enough, you should show her support and not get mad.

4. In your anger, you say something that is harsh and she hinges on it to dump you.

5. She comes back after a lil while to invite you for her wedding to the guy. At this point, if you probe well, you'll see that the introduction was done while you were still calling her your babe sef.

Bro, I'm sorry to tell you that women are never confused. They know what they want and go for it,in this case bro, you lost.
If you can be honored with a valedictory session, accept it and move on.
Peace.
Re: Thoughts by DrObum(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Call lalasticlala to help show the world what you are passing through.
Another babe here fit pity you, step into the role
Re: Thoughts by caseclosed(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is no more the politics thing, politicians are even now afraid to build exotic houses, everyone of them is hiding from being probed or arrested by EFCC... The main kuku now is on business, na business men dey see better money for naija now.

The photos of the interior and extrior part of this house will drop your jaws embarassed
https://bookerpage.com.ng/most-expensive-house-in-nigeria-photos-worth/
Re: Thoughts by lenghtinny(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Telling you that she's confused is an indirect way of telling you it's over without hurting you so bad...

The relationship is like football now, anything can happen.
Re: Thoughts by drezzyx(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Some gals don't know what they want, they are a confused set of species.
Re: Thoughts by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Let me lend you a dagger
Re: Thoughts by eezeribe(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
fighal:
Forget about her. She is just looking for an excuse ;her mind is already made up.
Re: Thoughts by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

You have probably not giving her reason to stay with you. How do you treat her? Are you just sleeping with her witg no plan for the future?

I agree with you
Re: Thoughts by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thanks y'all, I appreciate your concerns and contributions. Truth is I'm really pained, I'm hurting right now.
I have to man up and build my empire.
Thank you all once more
Re: Thoughts by sexy74(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
fighal:
Brothers I'm so vexed right now, Everything just weak me.
My girlfriend told me that one of her ex lovers and she has been talking lately and dude has promised to marry her. She come open her mouth dey tell me she's confused. That she get double mind.

I dey para for her and all she's still saying I'm overreacting.
Please guys, I need una advise.
am I overreacting??
The earlier you know she is gone, the better for you.
Re: Thoughts by kmaster007: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Giv her magu jooooor
Re: Thoughts by Starboywrites(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2018
fighal:
Thanks for this piece. I'm not a time waster. I'm serious with my life and with her. I'm doing my ALL to make sure things fall in place for us. She knows my plans, I don't know how best to make her know Im no time waster

Damn! How do you even feel comfortable bringing an issue you had with your girlfriend to Nairaland. How old are you please? Only for this you need to tender an apology. Embarrassing to say the least.
Re: Thoughts by Shugarlord213: 6:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Marriage is an end result for Nigerian women after their NYSC

They have no focus in life only to sit down open legs for different men

1 Like

Re: Thoughts by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2018
czarina:
Sorry dear. I would advise you just let her go since she's considering the dude already and as per jungle never mature. It's glaring the other guy seems financially stable and you're not and as the average chick with the "age is running and man must carry my burden mindset" she quickly jumped ship.
I tell my male friends this, never saddle yourself as a hustling young guy with a chick who has nothing going on for herself. Relationships are not job opportunities. Build yourself while the guy does same! Nobody should be saddled with another's burden. We have the same 24hrs, use urs well.

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

You just dropped some serious jewels here, this is some deep stuff. Yet people always neglect to abide by this. Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thoughts by MissWrite(f): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2018
First possibility: If she came to you to tell you this, she probably is using this poorly-thought-out tactic to get you to "do something". She loves you, but maybe you haven't given her the impression that you're thinking about the next step. So, now she's hoping that if she tells you that someone is willing to give her that, you would double your hustle on her. If she had sought advice on the issue, someone might have advised her against it.

Second possibility: She is indeed planning to withdraw (regardless of what you might say) but she doesn't want to just run off with this other man (which would paint her in a very insensitive light) so, she's playing out the preamble. Women are allowed to be "confused" in these situations when considering "love + possibility of marriage" versus "comfort + marriage proposal". They'd receive a lot of pressure from family and friends to choose the latter while their hearts keep dragging them to the left. It's state you cannot criticize too much.

If you love this girl, then ask her what she wants. Put her on the spot by asking her if she thought she could be happy with this guy. Tell her what she can realistically expect from you. But if you don't really care about her that much, and it's all the same too you, then you might just consider this the perfect place to end things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance / Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / Why Do Ladies Find It Hard 2 4get Their 1st Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.