Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

God Of War PS4 Still Has A Secret But We Are Not Aware Of Those Hidden Things - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War PS4 Still Has A Secret But We Are Not Aware Of Those Hidden Things (1100 Views)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Of War PS4 Still Has A Secret But We Are Not Aware Of Those Hidden Things by Jaylinksone: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
God Of War PS,OK you are such a pretty good with this game but actually you are lacking some knowledge which the game directory has speak out about it.G of War is likely to be one of my favorite game when it comes to PlayStation 4 but to my greatest surprise, Cory Barlog revealed to Game Bolt what seem to be shocking.

https://www.linkslogs.com/2018/06/god-of-war-has-secret-on-ps4-nobody-knows.html

There's this special thing,probably that hidden thing which don't know as a gamer of PS4. Cory B. took it claiming knows what he has found because he haven't see any story behind that.According to G B,stating some emphasis from Cory B,"I still think there is one thing that no one has found yet that I know for certain, because I haven't seen any stories about it," game director Cory Barlog told Gaming Bolt. "Now I'm not going to tell you what that is, but I don't know if there's any cinematics per se, it seems like people have been able to get all the permutations. Not one person, but everyone collectively." Cory Barlog said.

https://www.linkslogs.com/2018/06/god-of-war-has-secret-on-ps4-nobody-knows.html

He also added saying,"I always think that people usually figure things out within hours, and the fact that we went a week without people figuring things out was impressive," he said. What do you think ?.See more games releasing date.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Best Selling Games Of All Time! / Top 3 Xbox One Unannounced Games To Slow Down The PS4 Momentum / My Ps3 Was Banned From Playing Online, Someone Should Help I Dont Mind Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.