Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) (28037 Views)

Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by DONADAMS(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
talk2percy:
Messed up country governed by a dictator. Buhari sent them, he wants to wipe out the entire South South and South East
please say something reasonable
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by hamer: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
If these cows where to be the owner of d oil nobody can near them, dey have gold dey mine it alone nobody talk well I don't blame dem let south south drunkenness clear den dey will follow Biafra in actualizing Biafra Nigeria is a course
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Celestyn8213: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is so sad
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
MY PRAYER EVERYDAY IS THAT THIS COUNTRY SHOULD SPLIT INSHAL ALLAH
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
while Boko Haram and Fulani X-men are roaming freely in North... God punish buhari
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by pawpzman: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
I do not like commenting on this platform. But it shall never be well with this particular set of troops that carried out this operation. There shall be no sound of cry of a newborn baby in their lineage. There shall be no person to be a mother in their respective homes. And lastly to the GCFR of this nation that commands this idiots who commits alot of crimes against innocent citizens of this nation( including the hopeless ones in the IDP) you shall die miserably for keeping mute on sensitive issues like this one. For those of you deluded suffering supporters of this blood thirsty administration, how do you even sleep and wake up being happy?

5 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Rejoice5000(f): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
clevvermind:
And our dumb president will not say and do anything because he likes blood.
hahahaha@he likes blood.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Afobear: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
I weep every morning when I wake up and realize I'm still in Nigeria
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Richwole: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by ovieokodhi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lonestar124:
If gun is not invented such a thing will be averted.

Modernization is a random curse to all of us.

May their souls rest in peace.
guns don't kill people, people kill people......

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Lonestar124: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
ovieokodhi:
guns don't kill people, people kill people......
And if people do not use guns today in our societies their will be decrement of crimes.....Hope you know that?
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Bluffly: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

What a pity!

This must have been a result of collateral damage!!

The affected community should as a matter of urgency hire a very wicked attorney cum human right activist as fast as possible and sue the hell out of the defence force. What exactly is the purpose of tactical unit if such an operation will result to loss of human life?

Bros, Tactical unit na grammar o. Most of those order rank guys no hear grammar o. There own na to move any moveable when they say move.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by RZArecta2(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Many people will be happy with this cool
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
For me and my family, we must have gun, no respect for Nigerian police, fire for fire.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by OyinO: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is unacceptable and should be visited by Justice via Global Human Rights platforms.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Mumin247: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote][/quote] God i believe you're watching,let your will be done!
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by congorasta: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

What a pity!

The affected community should as a matter of urgency hire a very wicked attorney cum human right activist as fast as possible and sue the hell out of the defense force. What exactly is the purpose of tactical unit if such an operation will result to loss of human life?

Nigeria don't have tactical unit
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm tired of this country walahi. Why always bad news? God please keep protecting us.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by IsaAbubakar: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
[s]
post=68276150:
BARBARIC.
May the soul of the dead mother and child cry out for them!
[/s]
poison cook
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by lilliesboy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
In my state again?
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

What a pity!

The affected community should as a matter of urgency hire a very wicked attorney cum human right activist as fast as possible and sue the hell out of the defense force. What exactly is the purpose of tactical unit if such an operation will result to loss of human life?

Unfortunately, their son Festus Keyamo is Buhari and Amaechi mouth piece. The South is doomed.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by lastempero: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
And some idiots will expect me to type rip when those beasts die.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Shaev7(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
No words.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by vineyardfarms: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
daryoor:
This is nigeria.

Where thousands of death and kidnapping are unreported because life is worth less than 2 naira.

#Get that visa
WHY CAN'T SAME MILITARY USE THAT SAME FORCE AND COVET OPERATION AGAINST THE KILLERS IN BENUE, TARABA AND TROUBLE NORTH EAST KILLINGS OF THE INNOCENT. USE THAT SAME FORCE AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN AND BOKO HARAMS. MAY GOD REWARD THEIR GENERATION SAME WAY. ALL FOR THE OIL.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by Alanzazani: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2018
Whoever did this won't be brought to justice. This country is a dysfunctional country. We youths are not even helping matters. Instead of fighting our common enemies which are bad leaders we rather play into thier through thier age long strategy of divide and rule.

An innocent baby was killed because of the nigerian craze for oil. The terrorist herdsmen and bono haram need to be killed and not harmless women and children
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by DabuIIIT: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2018
The entire niger delta is now at the mercy of killer hausa soldiers.
May God avenge that woman and her baby. Cursed military.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by DabuIIIT: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2018
lastempero:
And some idiots will expect me to type rip when those beasts die.

i will never do that. As far as i am concerned,its a taboo.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by IJOBA2: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2018
chuksanambra:
Ha, God!
SAI BARBER
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by donqx: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2018
ohh
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by ifymadu: 3:30am On Jun 08, 2018
How many Fulani herdsmen have these good for nothing soldiers been able to apprehend talkless of killing? When they come to the south where there have been relative peace they apply excessive force while Boko Haram and terrorist herdsmen are treated with kids gloves.
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by shotuns: 4:22am On Jun 08, 2018
denko:
This Buhari Nigeria

Fool" s word. . . Where is the relevance ?
Re: Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) by computerglobal(m): 4:44am On Jun 08, 2018
obonujoker:
so this baby and her mother are militants?....

What is this one saying ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping / Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet / Oluwapelumi Orungbe 'Pelumi' Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.