Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Offline Biz On Point - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offline Biz On Point (585 Views)

5 Rules To Have Your Press Release Format Meticulously On Point / Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
LATEST OFFLINE BIZ IN TOWN
_I will SHOW you how to make money with PALM fruits.
This is unlike the usual way you've been doing this before.
With this method, you have low risk of failure and can even start with zero capital._
Palm fruit is the ever growing fruit... All through seasons, you will always find them....
This is how God has created it to be.... Always in demand because of its nutritional value to mankind....
So relax you can't ever run out of business....
What's app 0.80.3.5.3.5.8.3.6..4
See you on top.
Re: Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
2 batches gone
Re: Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
not necessary be to the farm no
Re: Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2018
more tons = more profits
Re: Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
training 8pm
Re: Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

This is actually a funny business
anyway��
Nt many people will even like it
But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment

not necessarily with my money in my bank
D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this

what happens
Ur cash finishes and u get broke���
But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �

Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people
Until sometimes ago I paid for a seminar and with all d high hopes that it will be

sth soft
Sth ajebolic

Sth Behind
I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates
Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar
*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.
3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

NB: you can start with zero capital too....

zero8zero3/5/3/5/8/3/6/.4.

WhatsApp/telegram.
Re: Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 6:48am On Jun 14, 2018
training 9 am .and 12pm

don't miss this for anything
Re: Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2018
fastlane84:
training 8pm

You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people

Until sometimes ago I paid for a seminar and with all d high hopes that it will be sth soft

Sth ajebolic

Sth Behind

I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates

Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

NB: you can start with zero capital too..pm.

08035358364 pm
Re: Offline Biz On Point by fastlane84: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2018
start something

(1) (Reply)

. / Solved?! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.