Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head (46554 Views)

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Newpride(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2018
do you have any proof for that?

U must be under national curse and spell.
I pray u or any of ur most loved ones fall victim of things like this so that u can defend such politician who is alleged to have bn the sponsor of such evil act perpetrated against u.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by congorasta: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2018
they are keeping us busy with this bullshit

1 Like

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Dpharisee:
I asked my Fulani colleague who is desperate to see Saraki go down that if a beggar picks the pocket of somebody in Kano central market and claims to work in the Emirs palace as a Dogari (native police who are given dane guns and whips by the Emir) will the Emir of Kano be invited to a police station for questioning? He was quiet for some time and then responded 'the Emir is more respected than Saraki'. I reminded him that Saraki for now is the number 3 citizen of Nigeria while the Emir is very far on the national hierarchy.

Its a bit more complicated than that.
The Emir probably has a license to arm his guards but Saraki has no such privilege. Not that I give a hoot; Saraki is a menace to society and if Bubu can get rid of him, that is one less pestilence to bother with.

2 Likes

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by richeeyo(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:
and some pple will still be saying saraki is saint.. he his born with silver spoon. he can't do such things... thunder go fire dem all..
AMEN
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by AZeD1(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
he was not directly involved, but he provided the guns,ammunitions and one of the vehicles used
That's hearsay.
Unless you can provide proof of the cash transaction were he paid for the guns or he was seen personally buying the guns.

As for the car, there's no crime in giving someone a car and he's not responsible for what an adult does with the car given.

As a former governor and current Senate President, Saraki would have given out gifts (cash and otherwise) over the years so unless the police can proof without reasonable doubt that he specifically bought the guns for this people, he's innocent.

2 Likes

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Xisnin(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2018
Now they no longer work for Saraki but through an unnamed aide.
Police would have arrested Saraki but for the shaky link between him and the suspects. I trust Idris to have bundled up Saraki like a common criminal if he had concrete evidence. So he settled for media trial. Saraki would never have met with any of the suspects one on one.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by tragergeorge(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2018
Dpharisee:
I asked my Fulani colleague who is desperate to see Saraki go down that if a beggar picks the pocket of somebody in Kano central market and claims to work in the Emirs palace as a Dogari (native police who are given dane guns and whips by the Emir) will the Emir of Kano be invited to a police station for questioning? He was quiet for some time and then responded 'the Emir is more respected than Saraki'. I reminded him that Saraki for now is the number 3 citizen of Nigeria while the Emir is very far on the national hierarchy.
pray make armed robber no call your name for confession,na there you know if you be thief or not, bro we talking about armed men that killed about 30 persons robbed 5 banks,the car and arms used it carrying out their operation is being linked to the Senate presidio,nor b dis mumu instance u de give there,if really he aided in the illegal possession of fire arms,then he's as guilty as the robbers,be rational brov

1 Like

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Xisnin(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
he was not directly involved, but he provided the guns,ammunitions and one of the vehicles used
He never met the robbers nor provide them any guns. The robbers have explained how they got their guns and Saraki was not in the picture.

1 Like

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Politicians have thugs who they empower with arms.
So I don't believe Saraki is innocent of the accusations.

He may have empowered them, but he may not have ordered the Offa attack.
With that said,

Saraki should bear his cross.
he actually has nothing to do with the robbery. His crime is arming thugs for elections. Now, a lot of politicians arm their thugs with weapons if not all of them. My question now is, why are they arming people with guns for elections? Are elections supposed to be done with guns or with PVCs? For me o, Saraki Should face the law. That he armed them for electoral purposes is admittance to political crimes that must have been committed using those guns which to me is same thing as this offah robbery case because they use this guns to scare kill and Rob people of their rights to free and fair elections... Guns have no business in election matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Sidon there. Saraki is done politically and that's the motive behind all this
lol He is done politically and yet he is still the senate president? Don't be dumb dear.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Dpharisee: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The Emir probably has a license to arm the guards. Saraki has no such privilege. But not that I give a hoot. Saraki is a menace to society and if Bubu can get rid of him that is one less pestilence to bother with.
shocked shocked shocked
Thats why they sometimes use the arms to riot and no one is prosecuted, people kill in the North for blasphemy based on the teachings of some Sheikhs, how many of them have ever been arrested or questioned?
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by shamecurls(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Xisnin:

In sane countries you listed above, the details of the case will be kept for the court. Saraki won't need thugs. Thugs won't need to rob banks and you won't need to teach the police their job.

Why would it be kept in a democratic country?
So are you justifying he needs thugs cos he is in Nigeria?

So thugs dont rub the bank in the US or in any of the countries I listed? What are you justifying here?

Am making a comment and not teaching the NPF its job. This is a straight forward case that needs less time to arrive at facts.

Sigh...
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by congorasta: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Dpharisee:

deep thought
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
he actually has nothing to do with the robbery. His crime is arming thugs for elections. Now, a lot of politicians arm their thugs with weapons if not all of them. My question now is, why are they arming people with guns for elections? Are elections supposed to be done with guns or with PVCs? For me o, Saraki Should face the law. That he armed them for electoral purposes is admittance to political crimes that must have been committed using those guns which to me is same thing as this offah robbery case because they use this guns to scare kill and Rob people of their rights to free and fair elections... Guns have no business in election matters.

dO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE SARAKI ARMED THUGS FOR ELECTION? IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE THAT WILL PROVE THIS CLAIM IN COURT? NOBI TO GO COURT BUT NA TO WIN

1 Like

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by johnpablo541(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:

From thr first video i watched. The guys said a dismissed police officer provided them with guns.

Yes they work under a youth platform for the senate president and governor. And i think we all have such youth platforms cut across every state of the country.

The question one journalist asked them in the first video was Did Sarraki send them for the robbery or was he aware that the robbery is going to take place and the answer was NO

FYI i am no supporter of no one but lets always be truthful in our sayings

2 Likes

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by BabaO2: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2018
seekier:
PDP should be prepared to welcome Saraki just like Dino.

Together let's chase APC from that seat grin
They have no value without APC, the only senatorial district saraki could deliver easily has even been destroyed now by this Robbery incident
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by raymond0123: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2018
This can be true its a set up by buhari administration
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by tragergeorge(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2018
AZeD1:

That's hearsay.
Unless you can provide proof of the cash transaction were he paid for the guns or he was seen personally buying the guns.

As for the car, there's no crime in giving someone a car and he's not responsible for what an adult does with the car given.

As a former governor and current Senate President, Saraki would have given out gifts (cash and otherwise) over the years so unless the police can proof without reasonable doubt that he specifically bought the guns for this people, he's innocent.
and someone like you go claim say e want 9ja to be better, see d way you defending people ruining the future of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by AndyM6: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2018
africanusvu:
Pls wat have this post got to do wit saraki and of far bank robbers.I don't read where he said saraki sent him for d robbery

D case is for arming them with weapons and not for the robbery....
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The Emir probably has a license to arm the guards. Saraki has no such privilege. But not that I give a hoot. Saraki is a menace to society and if Bubu can get rid of him that is one less pestilence to bother with.

UNFORTUNATELY BUHARI WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET RID OF SARAKI.THAT MAN IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST POLITICIANS THIS COUNTRY HAS SEEN.HE LEARNT THE ROPES VERY WELL FROM HIS FATHER.SHEBI YOU SAW THE WAY THE CCT CASE WAS BUNGLED.THE CCB EVEN HAD A STRONGER CASE AGAINST SARAKI THAN THIS NONSESNSE IDRIS IS SPEWING
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Xisnin(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
he actually has nothing to do with the robbery. His crime is arming thugs for elections.
Idris doesn't take nonsense, Saraki would have been arrested if there is evidence that he armed thugs for election. The robbers never met him nor have a discussion with him. According to the robbers, even the guns they used for the robbery were sourced recently through the dismissed police officer, the guns were not linked to any election. The police would have a hell time explaining to judge how Saraki is involved in the operations of men who he doesn't communicate with.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by narorose(f): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2018
This people just want to robe Saraki cos the Ay in question has never mentioned he spoke with saraki one on one before.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by shamecurls(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

It is not about going behind bars rather securing a conviction.These 'confessions' alone are not enough to secure a conviction in a law court.Is there a paper trail ,bank transactions ,audio or video recordings implicating Saraki? All this choreographed confessions are not enough to win in a law court

A gang that has wasted tens of life's in one single operation is giving "choreographed confessions"

Saraki wont be on his toes when those criminals were being moved to Abuja. If Saraki was to believe your write-up, he would have been calm.

But he is panicking cos he knows he is really in deep shiit
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by ogatboy(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2018
lailo:
the problem with Nigeria is dt the people are not ready for freedom. Some mofos are still waiting for a video proof to show where and when Saraki was relating with these suspects. In a sane country, d Senate president indicted would have rather voluntarily resigned or be forced down by the people. Nigeria not ready for CHANGE.

In a sane country, Buhari would be in Jail
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Xisnin(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2018
AndyM6:

D case is for arming them with weapons and not for the robbery....
The police or the suspects have never claimed that he armed them at any point in time.

1 Like

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by MPESA(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:
and some pple will still be saying saraki is saint.. he his born with silver spoon. he can't dosuch things... thunder go fire dem all..
Is PMB a saint
Every politician in Nigeria has a political thugs which they do arm during elections period to achieve their selfish political ambitious.
Now the two questions you have to ask yourself is
1) was Saraki the one that sent them to rob and kill the innocent people in his own state he once leads as first citizen of the state.
2) is PMB and IG a saint
Answer this questions with all sincerity.
P.S
I'm not supporting Saraki .
SHALOM.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by tofolo(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2018
Dpharisee:
and the Emir can be removed by the Chairman of Local Govt and Chieftancy affairs... sad
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by AZeD1(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2018
tragergeorge:
and someone like you go claim say e want 9ja to be better, see d way you defending people ruining the future of this country
Dude you need to go to school.
Saraki can only be convicted if there's absolute proof, not hearsay.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by ogatboy(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=shamecurls post=68289768]

Keep romancing the fact. You think where things works, Saraki wont be in jail.

Even drug traffickers are alleged criminals till when proven guilty by the court of law but its glaring that they going for sentence.

Saraki bought those weapons for them AND THEY ARE HIS POLITICAL THUGS #Final. [/quot
Where is thé proof. In a country where things work, Buhari would have been jailed for treason
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:

A gang that has wasted tens of life's in one single operation is giving "choreographed confessions"

Saraki wont be on his toes when those criminals were being moved to Abuja. If Saraki was to believe your write-up, he would have been calm.

But he is panicking cos he knows he is really in deep shiit

Shebi Saraki is panicking.Allow him to panic.Is it your own panic? If the police think they have a case what is stopping them from going to court already
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by congorasta: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
Notatribalist:
let the police do their job abeg.

the police that collect bribes from all motorists in this country,

u need sense oil
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by kmaster007: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so where is the evidence against saraki?
if you sch in Kwara state you will no thunder supposed to fire am.. only does pple dey giv one cup of rice will support him... if you don't no saraki is evil. I no him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robber Works For A Police Inspector In Lagos (Photo) / What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood / Woman Rescued From Committing Suicide at Lagos Lagoon Over N150,000 debt (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.