Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head (46556 Views)

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by MPESA(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:
In a sane country like China, Singapore, Malaysia and the likes, Saraki will presently be behind bars.

Evidences alone is enough to make sure his not around law abiding people.

Sir no evidence but just a childish game played by PMB and his APC factions .
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Jasperro(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
Seriously?
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by MPESA(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
this guys never discussed with SARAKI one o one.The police led by Mr TRANSMISSION are just grappling on straws
God bless you
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by shamecurls(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2018
MPESA:

Sir no evidence but just a childish game played by PMB and his APC factions .

Whats Childish here please?

That a gang that wasted tens of life's in one single operation and confessed to be sponsored by the Senate President?

Please tell me another thing! Who do you think would win the World cup?

1 Like

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by babtunns(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2018
SPACE BOOKERS
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by tragergeorge(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2018
AZeD1:

Dude you need to go to school.
Saraki can only be convicted if there's absolute proof, not hearsay.
de der de wait for proof while de milk the destiny of your country dry,the way you sounding is like you know he's not guilty
And dis one school de catch you,e be like u just finish new,cos DAT statement go to school, I don't think its still valid for now in this country
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by GavelSlam: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so where is the evidence against saraki?

The confession of the gang .

The purchase of vehicles for movement of the gang. A Lexus jeep. Can you explain why?

The testimony that 2 AK47 guns were given to them by the chief of staff to the governor. I bet you the chief of staff would sing. He would never go down alone.

The stipends they receive from Saraki every now and then.

The wilful confession of the gang leader that some other gangs exist and they were armed by the Senate President.

The recovered pistol and pump action guns recovered from the Personal Assistant to the governor's farm which he had attempted to hide suggests criminality.

33 people died in the carnage.

1 Like

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Xisnin(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:

Why would it be kept in a democratic country?

So are you justifying he needs thugs cos he is in Nigeria?

So thugs dont rub the bank in the US or in any of the countries I listed? What are you justifying here?

Am making a comment and not teaching the NPF its job. This is a straight forward case that needs less time to arrive at facts.

Sigh...
Those countries are mostly non-democratic and they are more interested in serving justice than entertaining the citizens.
I am not justifying the need for thugs but the reality on ground. If Saraki was in China and there is a slight evidence that he was involved in the robbery, the only detail the press will have is that he is involved in some form of "armed crime" and the next thing you know he is hauled to court and straight to jail.

But right now the FG is more interested in playing politics than enforcing law because Saraki is more useful as a free man than in jail.The longer he stays free the more opportunity they have of releasing "evidence". Evidence that should have been presented promptly to court for his arrest warrant.

At the end of the day when the case dies, FG would have sent a message that you can get away with any crime.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:
if you sch in Kwara state you will no thunder supposed to fire am.. only does pple dey giv one cup of rice will support him... if you don't no saraki is evil. I no him

Bros I asked a simple question and you are raving mad.Is that how you intend to win in court?The police so far has nothing on Saraki.They should go and do their homework well before rushing to the media
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Damseldammie(f): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Èpè kî jà lóòjó, Ojó alé ní jani... That was the consequence of his father's curse( olusola saraki) over his life

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

The confession of the gang .

The purchase of vehicles for movement of the gang. A Lexus jeep. Can you explain why?

The testimony that 2 AK47 guns were given to them by the chief of staff to the governor. I bet you the chief of staff would sing. He would never go down alone.

The stipends they receive from Saraki every now and then.

The wilful confession of the gang leader that some other gangs exist and they were armed by the Senate President.

The recovered pistol and pump action guns recovered from the Personal Assistant to the governor's farm which he had attempted to hide suggests criminality.

33 people died in the carnage.

The confession of the gang alone will not go any where in the court of law.The vehicle I don't know about it but the police has not uyet mentioned Saraki's link to any vehicle.Where did you read that the pistol and pump were recovered from the Governor's PA? BTW the PA works for the Governor and not saraki.You will have to wait for the PA to sing before you start talking first.Whetehr 1millon people died is not a reason to secure a conviction.Go and get evidence
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by GavelSlam: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

It is not about going behind bars rather securing a conviction.These 'confessions' alone are not enough to secure a conviction in a law court.Is there a paper trail ,bank transactions ,audio or video recordings implicating Saraki? All this choreographed confessions are not enough to win in a law court

Testimonies bear weight in court.

All they would need would be to corroborate each other and a picture would be painted.

Saraki might run but he cannot hide.

33 people murdered would make sure of that.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Those countries are mostly non-democratic and they are more interested in serving justice than entertaining the citizens.
I am not justifying the need for thugs but the reality on ground. If Saraki was in China and there is a slight evidence that he was involved in the robbery, the only detail the press will have is that he is involved in some form of "armed crime" and the next thing you know he is hauled to court and straight to jail.

But right now the FG is more interested in playing politics than enforcing law because Saraki is more useful as a free man than in jail.The longer he stays free the more opportunity they have of releasing "evidence". Evidence that should have been presented promptly to court for his arrest warrant.

At the end of the day when the case dies, FG would have sent a message that you can get away with any crime.

The FG does not have enough evidence to arrest saraki.Even in china ,it is not a banana republic.You cant just arrest anyone let alone a powerful senate president without evidence.If Buhari moves against Saraki without proof.The NASS will bite,That he knows
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by omerukokwuru(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:
In a sane country like China, Singapore, Malaysia and the likes, Saraki will presently be behind bars.

Evidences alone is enough to make sure his not around law abiding people.

I bet you in saner climes in the same token a man like Bihar could not be president
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by joeluv: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2018
I see nothing linking Saraki directly of indirectly to the robbery. They should try harder next time. This is rubbish.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by slowice(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2018
This thing be one kind..... E be like set up mixed with a pinch of truth n a Lotta confusion..... This can't take out saraki
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Otsam(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:
and some pple will still be saying saraki is saint.. he his born with silver spoon. he can't do such things... thunder go fire dem all..

The Lagos nurtw guys worked for apc during 2015 election, but few months back they were busy killing themselves and the police didn't see any reason to invite buhari because they were once spotted on d same campaign podium. Thunder is disturbing ur brain
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by BetaThings: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Dpharisee:
I asked my Fulani colleague who is desperate to see Saraki go down that if a beggar picks the pocket of somebody in Kano central market and claims to work in the Emirs palace as a Dogari (native police who are given dane guns and whips by the Emir) will the Emir of Kano be invited to a police station for questioning? He was quiet for some time and then responded 'the Emir is more respected than Saraki'. I reminded him that Saraki for now is the number 3 citizen of Nigeria while the Emir is very far on the national hierarchy.

So what?
All the past four leaders of South Korea are either in jail or on their way to jail on account of corruption

Your analogy is even wrong - a political thug is already "empowered" and encouraged to unleash violence. That is a crime in itself
And it can lead to side hustle
The beggar is not so encouraged to pick pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by efilefun(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Politicians have thugs who they empower with arms.
So I don't believe Saraki is innocent of the accusations.

He may have empowered them, but he may not have ordered the Offa attack.
With that said,

Saraki should bear his cross.

This is just the bitter truth, saraki have nothing to gain from the robbery but those dudes are his foot soldiers who run the dirty jobs for him
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Testimonies bear weight in court.

All they would need would be to corroborate each other and a picture would be painted.

Saraki might run but he cannot hide.

33 people murdered would make sure of that.
Stories do not secure a conviction.Have you ever heard the statement "your words against mine".If they police cant manufacture any evidence to match their choreographed confessions then they should forget it.They have no case
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by yrex01(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Notatribalist:
What I really don't understand is why some fools are still supporting Sara-kill..
na Igbo's most of em be + anti buhari(PDP) !! but I pray all Almighty God should provide for dem a leader like saraki !!!! I swear the man wicked pass shikau !! if u know u know !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2018
efilefun:

This is just the bitter truth, saraki have nothing to gain from the robbery but those dudes are his foot soldiers who run the dirty jobs for him

do you have any proof ?
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by gbenson(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2018
KingsCity:
Complete trash

The armed robber said when Saraki he wants to talk to them, he talks to the through 'his aides".

Question: how do you know its Saraki that sent whoever to talk to you??

And when did murderous robbers become truthful that we should believe this trash??

Not everyone seems to use their heads and think logically

Hoodlums were given orders by an aide to Saraki

Hoodlums never spoke personally to Saraki

Yet Police drew conclusion that they were sent by Saraki

Why the rush to the media.....

Why should the Police invite Saraki instead of the aide that had direct contact with the hoodlums.

What if the aide was acting on his own.

It is the aide that should name Saraki as the originator of the crime not the hoodlums who did not communicate directly with Saraki.

Case D.O.A.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2018
KingsCity:
Complete trash

The armed robber said when Saraki he wants to talk to them, he talks to the through 'his aides".

Question: how do you know its Saraki that sent whoever to talk to you??

And when did murderous robbers become truthful that we should believe this trash??

See your life outside in the cold.

With you guys still part of Nigeria, Nigeria will not move forward. Those ppl that have not allowed us to break are the ones making us to go through this nonsense.

You don't because of hate for the president see the truth and pretend you can't see it.

It is true Saraki may not have told the Robbers to go and rob but that he did not arm them for political interest is a big lie. He uses them for politics but they use the weapons given to them for robbery. it's as simple as that.

Now the question is does any politician have the right to arm any thug at all.
That alone is crime though virtually all our politician are guilty of this but until those thugs of other politician are caught in the act and are not prosecuted that's when anyone can cry foul.

Saraki is guilty of arming criminals and should be prosecuted.
I am Yoruba and Saraki is Yoruba.

We dont habour crime because someone is our kingsman. No

Though the Hate that runs in your blood will never make you guys truthful. And this will be your problem when your Nation you are clamoring for is given to you.

Hate is your problem deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by GavelSlam: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The confession of the gang alone will not go any where in the court of law.The vehicle I don't know about it but the police has not uyet mentioned Saraki's link to any vehicle.Where did you read that the pistol and pump were recovered from the Governor's PA? BTW the PA works for the Governor and not saraki.You will have to wait for the PA to sing before you start talking first.Whetehr 1millon people died is not a reason to secure a conviction.Go and get evidence

Testimony holds weight and it can never be discounted.

The Lexus jeep used as the get away car during the bank robbery was a gift to the gang by Saraki and this was boldly stated in the vidso that everyone has seen.

Yes, 2 guns were recovered in the PA's farm which he had attempted to hide.

The getaway car was also provided cover at the government house which corroborated the gang's statement their sponsorship involves the governor and Saraki.

In court, more would be revealed.

Saraki cannot escape this one.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Daboomb: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
africanusvu:
Pls wat have this post got to do wit saraki and of far bank robbers.I don't read where he said saraki sent him for d robbery

Am sure you are under 18yrs and have an I.Q below that of a Donkey! angry grin

Or how else could you not be able to follow the trail of investigation and the brouhaha between the Police, the arrested suspects, the vehicle used for the robbery, the 'Youth Empowerment' programme of Gov Ahmed, the confessions, the names of the robbery gangs on the Govt payroll, their names on the Senate Presidents personal Aides list and payroll, e.t.c?

There are DIRECT Accusations and their INFERENCES.

In law, there is the "Principal Accused" and there are also "Accessories" to a Crime.
Go figure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
tamethem:

See your life outside in the cold.

With you guys still part of Nigeria, Nigeria will not move forward. Those ppl that have not allowed us to break are the ones making us to go through this nonsense.

You don't because of hate for the president see the truth and pretend you can't see it.

It is true Saraki may not have told the Robbers to go and rob but that he did not arm them for political interest is a big lie. He use them for politics but they use the weapons given to them for robbery. it's as simple as that.

Now the question is does any politician have the right to arm any thug at all.
That alone is crime though virtually all our politician are guilty of this but until those thugs of other politician are caught in the act and are not prosecuted that's when anyone can cry foul.

Saraki is guilty of arming criminals and should be prosecuted.

Though the Hate that runs in your blood will never make you guy truthful. And this will be your problem when your Nation you are clamoring for is given to you.

Hate is your problem deal with it.

WHERE YOU THERE WHEN HE ARMED THEM?
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by GavelSlam: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Stories do not secure a conviction.Have you ever heard the statement "your words against mine".If they police cant manufacture any evidence to match their choreographed confessions then they should forget it.They have no case

Testimonies do.

All that is needed is corroboration.
Saraki is toast.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Testimony holds weight and it can never be discounted.

The Lexus jeep used as the get away car during the bank robbery was a gift to the gang by Saraki and this was boldly stated in the vidso that everyone has seen.

Yes, 2 guns were recovered in the PA's farm which he had attempted to hide.

The getaway car was also provided cover at the government house which corroborated the gang's statement their sponsorship involves the governor and Saraki.

In court, more would be revealed.

Saraki cannot escape this one.

In that case congratulations to the police since they have a case according to you.BTW What exactluy is stopping them from arresting Saraki or going to court? furthermore does Saraki work at the Kwara government house?
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by Notatribalist(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2018
sweetrace:

Because there is no evidence. If I call you a thief doesn't mean you are one.
evidence for what exactly? Has him be convicted? He's been implicated by armed robbers that claimed the life of over 20 people and u expect the police to do nothing about it?you guys should just allow him defend himself simple.
Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by MPESA(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2018
lailo:
the problem with Nigeria is dt the people are not ready for freedom. Some mofos are still waiting for a video proof to show where and when Saraki was relating with these suspects. In a sane country, d Senate president indicted would have rather voluntarily resigned or be forced down by the people. Nigeria not ready for CHANGE.
Because even PMB has refuses to provide his W.A.E.C.CERTIFICATE & HAS NOT RESIGNED. undecided
Charity begins at home , I mean from the President.
P.S
In a sane country you said the police force can't be providing this stupid evidence against such personality without thoroughly investigation.

Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Testimonies do.

All that is needed is corroboration.
Saraki is toast.

congratulations then.But as at this morning Saraki is till the senate president and enjoying in his houseand it doesn't look like that is going to change anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Rescued From Committing Suicide at Lagos Lagoon Over N150,000 debt (VIDEO) / Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) / 10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.