Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Help Needed Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed Urgently (317 Views)

House Help Needed / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently by Beebee18: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dear, Nairalanders,

I am sorry to bother you all, but I do not have a choice at this stage.

I am a single mum who just secured a job,and posted to the Office's branch in Ibadan,I am presently sharing a room with a friend,and the arrangement is just to stay here for 4 weeks.

Please I am in need of financial help to get shelter for myself and my daughter , this will enable me to bring my daughter down here and give proper care , I had to leave her wirt a relative just to resume work.

Please assist me, may God continue to bless you all(Amen)

(1) (Reply)

French Boy Beaten To Death With Broom Handle For Not Doing His Homework In Mulho / Man Kills 85 Year Old Mother In Enugu Community / The Mobile Phone Secret Website Computer Village Guys Are Too Frighten To Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.