Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,805 members, 7,841,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DO NOT HAVE ? PART ONE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DO NOT HAVE ? PART ONE (296 Views)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DO NOT HAVE ? PART ONE by otueheric(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
*WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DO NOT HAVE? PART ONE
The subject before us is in form of a common expression from women who feel, assume, or perhaps sure that their husband is cheating on them. Please understand, that the man going outside is not because he wants to ease or satisfy his sexual desires but there are several factors that the man fe
els he can no longer cope up with. Those factors are beyond the facial appearance of the lady, the dressing or make up.
Ladies there are things you have that the man is pissed up with and we shall consider some:
1. DOMINEERING SPIRIT. How do you relate with your husband as couples do you see him as head or one canal thing? Listen, the headship of the man is incontestable. God did it without consulting the man or his wife. Parents, In laws, Government institutions can not altar it. The man may loose his Job, the man may be disgraced due to errors, the man may be denied some rights but his headship in the home is and can never be tempered. He lost his professional certificate, he was repatriated from overseas, he was rusticated from the university, he lost his properties due to bankruptcy, his assets were liquidated but the headship of the home is still there. So commanding him, forcing him, rebuking him and reprimanding him will only send him out.
2. DICTATING SPIRIT. You want to dictate and decide every steps he takes, every action and plans MUST be approved by you no matter his logical and philosophical view, no matter his professional acumen, his analytical presentation, his empirical analysis, your decision is final. You have directly and impliedly sent him out.
3. DISAGREEMENT SPIRIT. Whenever the man submits an hypothesis, submission or a vision or plan or ambition or goal, you do not see possibility, you are not a catalyst to him achieving his goal rather you wittingly weaken his hands. How long will the man endure such docile disposition?
4. DIVERSION SPIRIT. Whenever you are saddled with a responsibility, you divert it either to a maid, your children, or perhaps the man then who are you, a head, supervisor over the man or what?
5. DIRE DEVIL SPIRIT
There some women that will look straight at the man's eyes and without consulting their cerebral hemisphere and checking the consequences of their action they open their mouths and say all sorts of derogatory speeches. What are you up to?
These are some of the things the man is seeing inside that is driving him outside.

Eric Otueh © 2018
Relationship and Marriage Therapist.
For counselling call or whatsapp +2348037490354

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help, Further Her Education With A Distance Apart ; Note From A Friend / Renting And Interior Decoration / Go And Get A Car For Yourself Mr.peters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.