Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. (64996 Views)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Students React To Tiwa Savage Tomboy Dressing See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Loanrt: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
wowow
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

Yeah, I like this. It's a welcome development

Not enough punitive measure to curb such an immodest dressing habit, rather offenders should be suspended for a year session, this will go a long way in restoring sanity in d campus
I pray SARS restore your sanity
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
They shouldn't have included slippers in2 dia list cus me I like rocking slippers undecided
OK so they should violate other ppls rights but not yours. don't worry your own violation is loading
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by valnosky(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
opera1:
Where dat guy come dey run dey go?
lol......new meme loading
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Ttipsy(f): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Chloe88:
imsu of all school cool
and so fuckn what
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Donsammi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
all na show off
after one week every where Don clear. I was there when that ish happened..
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by jahbiz: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Why is that boy with a bible running away? This is the type of guys that wee in their pants when they hear gunshots
the guy dey make m laugh I swear, him b bible student while da other guy with crazy jean b science student...

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by darlington15(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Imsu sef,.a school for rogues and touts.

Visit www.Pearsville.com for your online shopping

Best products available at affordable prices
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by CaptainGOOD: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
OttHin:
IMSU goes tough,okay Noted......
But meanwhile ALABUKUN be saving lives right from the days of John the baptist...

How
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
tyson98:

Alma mata
Alma Mater

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You became an outlawed student?

Nope i claimed i was a student when i was not a student for over a year

1 Like

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by TheUbermensch: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Nope i claimed i was a student when i was not a student for over a year

Oshey Baddest. cheesy
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by PDPGuy: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nigerian educators are amongst the most uncultured and barbaric in the world embarassed

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Dessy96: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's wrong.... If dem no like the trouser make dem buy another one give am
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by jimoqua: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
[if na you nko, u no go run
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by jimoqua: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
if na you nko, u no go run
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by kuuljay(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Imagine if this had happened in a school up north, certain people for full this thread
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Ayatullah(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
opera1:

Hurrying to alert others of what he witnessed shocked
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by troublemakea(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
IMSU the good old days in 2002 when i joined the Non Academic Student Union grin grin grin

good old days in 2002 ?

are you now 70 years undecided

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by chuggy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
opera1:
with bible...hahahahaha
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

Yeah, I like this. It's a welcome development

Not enough punitive measure to curb such an immodest dressing habit, rather offenders should be suspended for a year session, this will go a long way in restoring sanity in d campus

It will only increase rate of drop outs
Another reason not to go to school
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
tyson98:

Alma mata

Mater.
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Xinzu: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol my Alma Mata. Those gatemen can disgrace somebody ehn

U studied at Imsu? I did too!

What year did you grad?
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by donhils: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
tyson98:

Alma mata
Alma mater actually

1 Like

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Thegamingorca(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Where that boy with bible dey run go?
Angelanest:
The fight against indecent dressing by the management of Imo State University (IMSU), has taken its full course on campus with the warning that improperly dressed students will henceforth not allowed into the campus. According to Elijah, all personnel of the school security at the main Gate, Extension and Back gate have stepped-up their operations by monitoring students closely even to the extent of going to classes to check if there is any student who is dressed against the rule of the school and has succeeded in sneaking into the lecture halls.

It was observed that the school management has considered indecent dressing as a capital offense in the campus and has decided to go tough on students putting on crazy jeans, crazy hairstyles, and those who put on slippers to campus.

Hence, students who are caught ‎in the act have their crazy and seductive wears torn into pieces and after wards prevented from entering the campus.

The school deputy Vice-Chancellor Academics, Prof. Nkwam Uwaoma have taken the lead as he was spotted recently enforcing the regulation at different points, from the school Front gate to the Extension.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/imsu-management-goes-tough-on-indecent-dressing.html
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Shortyy(f): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Xinzu:

U studied at Imsu? I did too!

What year did you grad?
This year.
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by educators(f): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2018
In character and learning
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2018
If this had happened in one of the northern states universities or by Hisbah under Sharia law, the whole thread would have by now been besieged with the usual condemnations of backwardness etc by our hypocritical name calling Blodas; but now that it is happening in their own backyard non of them is however complaining of being taken back to stone age or their fundamental human rights being violated.
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2018
The guys will laugh it off but those crazy deluded feminists will cry blue murder.

Those lunatics with suggestive dressings should be yanked off the system.
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Dollabiz: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Herrmes: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Zionista:
The guys will laugh it off but those crazy deluded feminists will cry blue murder.

Those lunatics with suggestive dressings should be yanked off the system.
Then how about the lunatics that can't keep their eyes off?
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by tollyboy5(m): 2:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Ayemileto:
FUTA also posted a circular recently.

But I think its good. The way some of this ladies dress is to create trouble for guys and nothing else.

Why will a lady come to the department with a net like clothe without under ware such that her bra is visible from any angle if not to create problems for the opposite sex?

I hope they can implement the regulations well and give a good punishment to defaulters.
Any gal wit indecent dressing embarrass only herself. she's not causing anything 2 opposite sex, cause only sexual pedophile would do something stupid. things are been exaggerated due to our religious nature in dis country dat has brought us no where. genius like Einstein don't comb his hair so the word "dress the way you want to be address is thrash" cause Einstein was actually a genius with rough hair not madman as a deeper life 9ja prof wud judge. those who skin their head are regarded as responsible while true genius has way of life they don't want people opposing. our numerous religious prof has nothing to offer 2 us. I stand with #renovating mindset of Nigerians

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.