Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) (1487 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) / Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by GistmoreNG: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
GistMore.com

After his 30th birthday dinner last night, Teddy-A and his lovely mother lands in Ondo state

See photo below...

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/teddy-mum-visits-hometown-ondo-state-photo

Re: Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by GistmoreNG: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
cool
Re: Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
This him mother too cute
Re: Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by rheether(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Uncle, when are you going back to jand?
Re: Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by cheddahboy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
My nigaa my nigga!
Re: Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
My nigga
Re: Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by czarina(f): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cuteness overload! Like mother like son kiss kiss kiss

Check my profile and call us NOW if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
which kind mother is this, see type of hair you son is carrying around all in the name of fashion, now listen up we in yoruba land cherish our culture so tell your teddy A to cut dat rubbish sad
Re: Teddy-A And His Mum Visits Their Hometown In Ondo State (photo) by mikool007(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Ondo people are fresh and fine, Fact!

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Bake Shares Pictures From The World Chocolate Day In Victoria Island / Mr P Spoils His Birthday Cake To Reconcile With Rudeboy / Juliet Ibrahim Captivates On The Cover Of WOW Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.