Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics (12972 Views)

Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself / PHOTOS: Chika Ike The Okada Woman / Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics by TinaTurner: 8:20pm On May 31, 2010
Everyone has heard it, it is no more news not to talk of breaking news - Emeka Ike has won the 1st celebrity G. U. S. After watching the show and seeing how terribly close Dare and Daddy Showkey were to fishing out the golden goblet, I cannot but agree that Emeka Ike is indeed the luckiest Nigerian Celebrity of the moment! Do you agree

1 Like

Re: Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics by Dolemite(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2010
Wow his wife is hot. . . shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics by jaymichael(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2013
Dolemite: Wow his wife is hot. . . shocked
even this picture is not even fine. she is more beautiful than this. she is stunning. with very lovely kids too and down to earth.
Re: Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics by ATMC(f): 3:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Dolemite: Wow his wife is hot. . . shocked
jaymichael: even this picture is not even fine. she is more beautiful than this. she is stunning. with very lovely kids too and down to earth.
i heard he beats her, is it true?
Re: Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics by mygirrl: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=ATMC]i heard he beats her, is it true?[/
quote]

Despite her hotness I saw him the other day at the airport with his girlfriend travelling to abuja. Very cheap looking girl and she was feeling fly
Re: Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics by ATMC(f): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=mygirrl][/quote] shiit happens but like seriously, does he beat her? I will pray down fire on his azz if i hear...
Re: Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics by slimyem: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2013
I don't understand this thread...
What's the real gist here?
Re: Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics by jaymichael(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
ATMC: i heard he beats her, is it true?
ha, I no know that one o. but if its true, the guy fall hand.

(1) (Reply)

AGAIN! Wizkid ‘caught’ Wet Kissing Victoria Kimani (see Photo) / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Osuolale (miliki) And Peter Fatomilola. OUR CONNECTION? / Did Munachi Nwankwo-abii Deserve To Be Mbgn 2007.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.