Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters (28132 Views)

Pre-ordered 2012 Range Rover Evoque (By a Staff of TOTAL from G-Importers) / Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE / Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Gimporters:
2015 Toyota Highlander XLE.

Delivered in January, 2018

Testimony

Vehicle was delivered in good condition as seen online in the USA. Highest level of integrity and commitment was displayed. All financial transaction was transparent and absolutely fraud free without any course to doubt them. I will surely do more business with G-Importers crew. Honest people. Mr. P. Nwatu (Port Harcourt)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2018
2009 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in May 2018

Testimony
Although there were huge delays but customer relations was top notch. In summary, the whole transaction was satisfactory. Engr. A. Sola (Lagos)
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders! Take advantage of credible online vehicle pre-ordering service.
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Vehicle was delivered in good condition as seen online in the USA. Highest level of integrity and commitment was displayed. All financial transaction was transparent and absolutely fraud free without any course to doubt them. I will surely do more business with G-Importers crew. Honest people. Mr. P. Nwatu (Port Harcourt)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Testimony

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the Team of GI for showing Professionalism and Understanding. I ordered a VW CC SPORT-2013 and it arrived safely. I love your End to End Service delivery. Customer service support was top notch. You guys truly deserve some Accolades!!! Mr. A. Ekene (Port harcourt). 2018
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Place your order today and testify few weeks from now. Chat us up on 08109646816 or send an email to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for a quote.
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gimporters:
Simplifying the business of vehicle importation with integrity. A trial will convince you.
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gimporters:
2011 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in March 2018

Testimony
Great service quality. ENGR C. Anyachor (Lagos) 2018
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gimporters:
2011 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in March 2018

Testimony
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gimporters:
2007 Lexus RX 350

Delivered in August 2017

Testimony
I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Engr. A. Moses (Nairaland ID: Dewmo) (Port Harcourt)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Tested and proven with integrity.
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gimporters:
Simplifying the business of vehicle importation with integrity. A trial will convince you.
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gimporters:
2011 Toyota Highlander

Testimony
Great service quality. ENGR C. Anyachor (Lagos)
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gimporters:
2009 Toyota Highlander

Testimony
Although there were huge delays but customer relations was top notch. In summary, the whole transaction was satisfactory. Engr. A. Sola (Lagos)
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
2015 Toyota Highlander XLE

Testimony
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Delivered in May. 2018

Testimony

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the Team of GI for showing Professionalism and Understanding. I ordered a VW CC SPORT-2013 and it arrived safely. I love your End to End Service delivery. Customer service support was top notch. You guys truly deserve some Accolades!!! Mr. A. Ekene (Port harcourt). 2018
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gimporters:
2009 Toyota Corolla

Delivered in August 2017

Testimony
Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you. Mr. E. Akinsiku (Nairaland ID: greatqs) (Ogun)
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Place your order today and testify few weeks from now. Chat us up on 08109646816 or send an email to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for a quote.
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
2015 Toyota Highlander XLE.[/b]

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Delivered in May. 2018

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
2013 Volkswagen CC

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders! Take advantage of credible online vehicle pre-ordering service.
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
2011 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in March 2018

Testimony
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 4:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
2013 Volkswagen CC

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Gimporters:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Drop Price 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Toks / CLEAN USED 2013 ML350 18.2M LAST!!! / Mercedes Benz G-wagon Series Brand New, Toks, And Used On Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.